Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

John Spironello - John's Bug Shop - [email protected]
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: John Spironello
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: September 20, 2022
Glenn Premium Member
Mr. 010

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2015 12:45 pm    Post subject: John Spironello - John's Bug Shop - [email protected] Reply with quote

I purchased a few NOS vacuum canisters from John. It was easy to pay, he shipped them quickly and they arrived as described.

John's a stand up guy and i look forward to dealing with him again.

Thanks

Member #1009

#BlueSquare
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
mog416
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2015 1:07 pm    Post subject: Re: John Spironello - John's Bug Shop - [email protected] Reply with quote

Great vendor, prompt shipping and excellent part
Thanks John
Redlocker
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2016 4:42 pm    Post subject: Re: John Spironello - John's Bug Shop - [email protected] Reply with quote

I bought an early cargo door latch from John.

Paid on Wednesday, it was in my mailbox on Monday (I'm in Southwest PA). So he shipped it quickly.

I would not of bought it if I thought the price was unfair, so... a good price.

Best of all, it was even better than expected; and I asked a lot of very specific questions prior to purchasing. He even included the mounting machine screws. My cargo doors and the actuating bars function like they were intended.

Good price, quick shipping, answers your questions, and best of all... a very nice used part.

Buy from John. You will not be sorry.

71 Super Beetle (stolen)
71 Squareback (rusted, junked)
71 Squareback (factory-dealer A/C, sold)
68 Bus, sold
68 Beetle (baja'd, sold)
78 "Golf" (total burn)
81 Scirocco S (sold, bought back, sold again)
81 Scirocco S (sold)
86 Scirocco (sold)
83 GTI (DSP auto-crossed, sold)
84 GTI (sold)
2000 New Beetle
'60 Microbus Std. / Mango (project in progress)
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Loren
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2016 6:59 pm    Post subject: Re: John Spironello - John's Bug Shop - [email protected] Reply with quote

I just received a pair of turn signals from John and he was great to work with. The signals are even better in person than on his ad. Shipping was fast and the parts were nicely packed. Great transaction!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
John Spironello
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2016 6:54 am    Post subject: Re: John Spironello - John's Bug Shop - [email protected] Reply with quote

Thanks for the feedback Loren. All credit goes to Caleb McCrackin my used parts guy here at the shop.
Otan
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2017 5:39 am    Post subject: Re: John Spironello - John's Bug Shop - [email protected] Reply with quote

I bought a vintage part from John and transaction was easy and smooth, good communication and well packed

Thanks
bobmac57
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2017 3:30 pm    Post subject: Re: John Spironello - John's Bug Shop - [email protected] Reply with quote

I bought a NOS washer hose assembly from John. It was just as described and quickly shipped. I would gladly buy from him again. Thanks!
jlarrey
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2017 6:49 am    Post subject: Re: John Spironello - John's Bug Shop - [email protected] Reply with quote

I purchased a Ghia's globo box door from John and recived it safe and really fast.
Good communication and perfect transaction!

Thank you very much!

José Antonio
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: