Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

EShipVW - [email protected] - John Warren
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: EShipVW
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: February 03, 2018
apoorvolks
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2016 6:49 am    Post subject: EShipVW - [email protected] - John Warren Reply with quote

I used John for shipping a complete type IV engine from the LA area to Oklahoma. The person I got the engine from gave me a rough Idea of what it would cost to ship. I searched a few internet sites and came to the samba and found John’s listing. When I contacted John he gave me a quote that was more than 50% less than what I was able to find on my own. I went forward with the transaction and John had the engine picked up the next day. It took 4 business days to pick up the engine in LA and deliver it to Bartlesville. I would recommend John for all of your shipping needs.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
EShipVW
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2016 6:09 am    Post subject: Re: EShipVW - [email protected] - John Warren Reply with quote

Thank you Joel for the great feedback and for setting up a feedback thread for me! It was a pleasure to help out!

Here is some feedback from another Samba member that was left on my personal page:
Posted: Fri May 20, 2016 8:27 am Post subject: Re: ratherb-buggin - [email protected] - John Warren
fla2smoker wrote:
Used John's day job to help get a complete 66 rear clip shipped from California to Florida in one week. Awesome guy to deal with and definitely will do business with again....

Hokie87
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2016 1:17 pm    Post subject: Re: EShipVW - [email protected] - John Warren Reply with quote

John shipped the back half of a 67 bug body from CA to the east coast for me. It arrived 2 days quicker than estimated and was delivered directly to my driveway at the price that was promised. Less expensive than Greyhound and door-to-door service. John also kept me updated on the progress with texts and e-mails and provided a tracking number. Couldn't have gone smoother.
JERADS3D
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2016 9:32 pm    Post subject: Re: EShipVW - [email protected] - John Warren Reply with quote

Using EShipVW a.k.a. John to ship your LARGE items can save you TIME and MONEY!

I had been keeping an eye out on TheSamba.com here for quite a bit for a Motor Porter to come up for sale that I could afford. A VW Motor Porter is a LARGE tool used for removing and installing VW engines. It's a very large manually operated floor jack. It's made of steel and weighs somewhere arounf 150 pounds. It's large and not easy to ship. When I found the one I could afford I contacted the seller and he was willing to work with me. I live in Florida and the seller was in Oregon. The seller had some very involved life happenings going on and didn't have a lot of time so I was patient. He was able to get the Motor Porter secured and boxed up in a very large cardboard crate/box that he hand built. It was impressive. He was able to get a quote based on size. He transported the box down to Greyhound to ship it. Well..... it weighed too much. They would not accept it. What to do now??????

I had initially suggested EShipVW as I had remembered seeing the ad for the services pop up one day. I thought... I should remember this ad. Well both the seller and myself then called and left a message. We both heard back from John and it was instantly apparent that he is a Volkswagen Guy through and through. He was knowledgeable of VW and seemed very well versed in his knowledge of getting things shipped. Within a short time of communicating with myself and the seller of the Motor Porter he had a solid quote for me. My seller had provided a direct quote to me from Freight Pros for $227.51. EShipVW a.k.a. John was able to beat that quote at $214.28! I was super happy to say the least because I knew as a business he had to make a cut on that also. Not only did EShipVW provide a cheaper shipping rate but he handled EVERYTRHING! I didn't have to do anything more than accept his quote and then he worked with my seller. I received updates from EShipVW a.k.a. John regularly. More than I expected. If you have something large you are looking at but hesitant to pull the trigger on it because of distance you should consider EShipVW and entertain a quote. Feel free to contact me at [email protected] if you would like to ask me any questions on my experience. I know if you use EShipVW you will be happy with the service.

Jerad
/((Θ))\\____|__/((Θ))\\===\___,╫░╫_/((Θ))\__./J
.............DUSTY..........and.........SCRATCH........
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
VWCountryBug
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2016 7:20 pm    Post subject: Re: EShipVW - [email protected] - John Warren Reply with quote

Jerad helped me a lot with vintage parts that I have needed. He has helped me get parts for sale off the computer as I am not that comfortable on the computer as a matter of fact he taught me how to be a member on the Samba! He is a very nice person and would help a total stranger, I know I have seen him do it. So thanks for all your help and being a friend!
ezcamper
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2016 6:49 pm    Post subject: Re: EShipVW - [email protected] - John Warren Reply with quote

I have used John for several shipments now. Great service for a great price.
I make HWE style roof racks, Jim-Dandy racks, SO-33 metal parts, Dormobile racks, HWE style ladders, engine crank start handles, Westy rack tags, Binz tags, Sundial badges, State of California tags, steering lock electrical covers and single / double cab gate latch friction blocks.

instagram is http://instagram.com/bullidriversteelworks
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
ezcamper
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2016 3:07 pm    Post subject: Re: EShipVW - [email protected] - John Warren Reply with quote

I have used John on a few more shipments with no issues. Great rate and customer service.
I make HWE style roof racks, Jim-Dandy racks, SO-33 metal parts, Dormobile racks, HWE style ladders, engine crank start handles, Westy rack tags, Binz tags, Sundial badges, State of California tags, steering lock electrical covers and single / double cab gate latch friction blocks.

instagram is http://instagram.com/bullidriversteelworks
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Burgundy Ron
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2017 1:48 pm    Post subject: Re: EShipVW - [email protected] - John Warren Reply with quote

A+++ service
flipflop67
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2017 3:46 pm    Post subject: Re: EShipVW - [email protected] - John Warren Reply with quote

Had an excellent experience with John. I ordered a full M502 interior from Clara and needed international shipping to Australia.

John got me a door to door package at a really good price, this was for 6 separate packages weighing a total of 152 lbs. The interior was made to order by Clara, John contacted me pretty much every week to see if there was progress on the order with Clara.

The packages were picked up from Clara on the 18th of Jan, hit Australia in the 23rd, cleared customs and will be delivered to my door today.

Can't recommend Johns service enough. It'll be the only service for large parts I use now out of the US.
Ariandi
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2017 10:16 pm    Post subject: Re: EShipVW - [email protected] - John Warren Reply with quote

I had excellent services from EshipVW - John Warren, I would fully recommend him for shipping services. It was nice to receive the items just 2 days in Singapore .... it's a Good Good Job
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger Gallery Classifieds Feedback
hot57bus
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2017 7:48 am    Post subject: Re: EShipVW - [email protected] - John Warren Reply with quote

I just want to make it known that I've dealt with John Warren on shipping a middle and rear seat from Fort Lauderdale to Nevada. The process went as smooth as it could without any problems. Thank you for all your help John great customer services and communication...

If your in need of shipping anything get a hold of John he will help you out..
hunza
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2017 3:26 pm    Post subject: Re: EShipVW - [email protected] - John Warren Reply with quote

My experience dealing with him has been quite different but I will hold sharing it here till I hear from him which I have not despite a promise to contact me 'tomorrow' (which was several weeks ago.) I am giving him the benefit of doubt that he may be unwell, arrested for something or worse, gone out of business.

I await contact
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: