Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

BulliBill - Bill Bowman - [email protected]
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: BulliBill
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: Today
notorious B.U.G.
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2016 8:22 pm    Post subject: Re: BulliBill - Bill Bowman - [email protected] Reply with quote

I bought some oval door panels from Bill.
Excellent communication, fast shipping, A pleasure doing business with you Bill!
hadabus74
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2016 9:27 am    Post subject: Re: BulliBill - Bill Bowman - [email protected] Reply with quote

I just want to say Bill is the greatest to deal with. Great communication with a dose of humor thrown in. I wish you the best with your fleet and most importantly have fun along the way.

Robert
Grant Reiling Premium Member
Samba Slow-Change Artist

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2016 3:25 pm    Post subject: Re: BulliBill - Bill Bowman - [email protected] Reply with quote

I bought an original aluminum split beetle hood handle from Bill; it's near perfect, though one of the mounting bolts was broken off at the base. This fact was clearly evident in photos & description in Bill's ad, which was reflected in the (reduced) price.
Exactly what I was looking for as emergency stock spare given my needs.
I e-mailed and sent payment online.
Within 7 days, the part was in my hands, an now the bolt shank is being removed! Idea
Excellent communication, fast shipping, A pleasure doing business with you Bill!
Bill not only regularly volunteers at the Kelley Park (and other) shows, but is a truly friendly and dependable guy! Exclamation
A1 VW trader. Exclamation
Grant Cool Arrow
What we imagine in our minds becomes our world. That’s just one of many things I have learned from water."
Misaru Emoto
The Hidden Messages in Water
banana split
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2016 12:23 pm    Post subject: Re: BulliBill - Bill Bowman - [email protected] Reply with quote

Bill is a great guy to deal with. Friendly emails and fast payment.
Thanks again Bill Very Happy
1964 Chop Top
Berf
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2016 5:52 pm    Post subject: Re: BulliBill - Bill Bowman - [email protected] Reply with quote

Very much satisfied with my purchase of a gas gauge. Communication, shipping speed, description of item, all spot-on. Refreshingly wonderful transaction. Thanks, Bill! Keep up the good work!

Gary
Cab63
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2016 3:26 am    Post subject: Re: BulliBill - Bill Bowman - [email protected] Reply with quote

Very much satisfied with my purchase of 2 convertible top catches for beetle convertible 63.
Communication, shipping speed.
Description of item ok and part in very good shape as described.
Thanks Bill, it was a pleasure to deal with you.
Stephane – France.
vicdan
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2017 8:43 pm    Post subject: Re: BulliBill - Bill Bowman - [email protected] Reply with quote

I bought 2 dense radio screens for my '67 buses from Bill and they will work perfectly! I would not hesitate to buy anything from him again in the future! Thanks so much Bill!
Touch Nicks Thing
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2017 2:13 pm    Post subject: Re: BulliBill - Bill Bowman - [email protected] Reply with quote

Great seller!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
matthew henricks
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2017 7:30 pm    Post subject: Re: BulliBill - Bill Bowman - [email protected] Reply with quote

Bill.

Thank you for the trade. Glad we are both satisfied.

Matthew
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
U6040W
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2017 3:46 pm    Post subject: Re: BulliBill - Bill Bowman - [email protected] Reply with quote

Hey Bill, Just received the part. Again - thank you for the parts diagram. It will be a great help (in identifying the remaining parts I need) ! Also, thanks for the reference of a possible supplier...

You obviously care about more than just making a sale.

I'll keep an eye on your listings...

Thomas A Baker
oakman
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2017 12:45 pm    Post subject: Re: BulliBill - Bill Bowman - [email protected] Reply with quote

I purchased this NOS Beetle pedal mat and carpet from Bill many years ago. It came from the Volkswagen Museum in Germany. I completely forgot about this piece until I pulled my bug out of storage recently. This was long before I had become a member of TheSamba, I think I came across the ad searching 'beryl green NOS' or something like that.

Bill is a true gentleman, I remember speaking with Bill on the phone and his enthusiasm is contagious! Thanks Bill, I hope to meet you at one of the shows in the future!

Image may have been reduced in size. Click image to view fullscreen.

Image may have been reduced in size. Click image to view fullscreen.

(sorry for the longest delayed feedback ever!)
BulliBill
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2017 2:27 pm    Post subject: Re: BulliBill - Bill Bowman - [email protected] Reply with quote

Hi "oakman",

No kidding! That was a long time ago, but thank you for remembering and posting about your experience with me. I hope to meet you too, I'm actually on a plane waiting to take off for Amsterdam to attend the Hessisch- Oldendorf meet in Germany. Will you be there? LOL! Ill buy you a beer!

Put that cool NOS carpet/mat to good use!

Bill Bowman
Thornton VW - Stockton

Thanks for any help!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
oakman
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2017 3:09 pm    Post subject: Re: BulliBill - Bill Bowman - [email protected] Reply with quote

BulliBill wrote:
Hi "oakman",

No kidding! That was a long time ago, but thank you for remembering and posting about your experience with me. I hope to meet you too, I'm actually on a plane waiting to take off for Amsterdam to attend the Hessisch- Oldendorf meet in Germany. Will you be there? LOL! Ill buy you a beer!

Put that cool NOS carpet/mat to good use!

Bill Bowman

Have fun over there Bill! I hope to get across the pond for H-O and the other June meets someday..
EverettB Premium Member
Administrator

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2017 4:53 pm    Post subject: Re: BulliBill - Bill Bowman - [email protected] Reply with quote

Nice tags!
Stop dead photo links! Post your photos to The Samba Gallery!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Facebook Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
GatorsR1
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2017 7:52 am    Post subject: Re: BulliBill - Bill Bowman - [email protected] Reply with quote

Thanks to Bill - enjoyable deal done on some postcards ... no negative issues whatsoever
easy e
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2017 1:21 pm    Post subject: Re: BulliBill - Bill Bowman - [email protected] Reply with quote

Bill contacted me about a hand tool I had for sale. He knew just what he was looking for and as always... a pleasure to have dealings with Bill.
Thank you Bill !!!
-Evan
Gray Oval Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2018 2:52 pm    Post subject: Re: BulliBill - Bill Bowman - [email protected] Reply with quote

Thank you Bill, for the accessory tailpipe and dkf pamphlet; very nice.
cheers - Gary
bcs
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2018 3:52 pm    Post subject: Re: BulliBill - Bill Bowman - [email protected] Reply with quote

Hello Bill,
many thanks for this reliable transaction, the good communication and the fast shipping. Everything is allright!!
The item is in perfect condition.
All the best to you and kind regards!
benjamin
2ndsuper beetle
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 8:41 pm    Post subject: Re: BulliBill - Bill Bowman - [email protected] Reply with quote

Bill is fantastic.......i recommend him highly!!....his parts were great, he answers emails very fast, ships very fast, and he is honest!!!......check out his ads and buy with confidence!.......a very big samba asset!!......thanks, bill!
heavyd480
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2018 1:52 pm    Post subject: Re: BulliBill - Bill Bowman - [email protected] Reply with quote

Thanks Bill, got the clips. he's great and will buy from him again.
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 8 of 10

Jump to: