Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

My crazy kid
Forum Index -> Off Topic Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Cali_Army_Guy
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2015 10:00 pm    Post subject: My crazy kid Reply with quote

I have a 8 year old son and 3 year old daughter. They were in their room watching a movie while the wifey and I were watching tv downstairs. My daughter comes in to the living room with marker all over her arm. I wanted to be mad for her coloring on her arm, but then I realized I paid someone $2100 to color on mine lol. So instead of getting mad I told her it looked good and took a pic of our "ink" side by side.

Image may have been reduced in size. Click image to view fullscreen.
Letterman7
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2015 6:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

There you go - a perfect response. She wanted to be like Dad. Happy father's day!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Zeen
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2015 4:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very cute, glad you were able to see the humor and be a happy dad on Father's Day.

As an aside, and sorry, I can't help it, $2100 at historical averages would be worth an inflation adjusted $31,000 in 40 years.
Cali_Army_Guy
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2015 4:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Zeen wrote:
Very cute, glad you were able to see the humor and be a happy dad on Father's Day.

As an aside, and sorry, I can't help it, $2100 at historical averages would be worth an inflation adjusted $31,000 in 40 years.

Wow lol. Wonder if I could chop off my arm in 40 years and sell it? Hahaha
Cali_Army_Guy
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2017 7:39 pm    Post subject: Re: My crazy kid Reply with quote

And almost a year later this happened today. My 2 year old nephew comes out of the bedroom all sleeved up like it's normal. The time with my daughter I was like oh it's just kids being kids. Now I'm beginning to think I'm the one to blame hahaha

Image may have been reduced in size. Click image to view fullscreen.

hitest
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2017 10:54 pm    Post subject: Re: My crazy kid Reply with quote

And he doesn't get followed around by security at the bank like his uncle. Cool

I wonder what the nut looks like.

'62 L390 151, '62 L469 117, '63 L380 113, '64 L87 311, '65 L512 265, '65 L31 SO-42, '66 L360 251, '68 L30k 141, '71 L12 113, '74 ORG 181

FU#5
EverettB Premium Member
Administrator

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2017 10:59 pm    Post subject: Re: My crazy kid Reply with quote

Finger tats and a lip tat too, he's more hardcore. Very Happy
Stop dead photo links! Post your photos to The Samba Gallery!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Facebook Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
TDCTDI
Samba Advocatus Diaboli

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2017 11:34 pm    Post subject: Re: My crazy kid Reply with quote

They wanted to be koi.

GOFUNDYOURSELF, quit asking everyone to do it for you!

An air cooled VW will make you a hoarder.

Do something, anything, to your project every day, and you will eventually complete it.
cbeck
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2017 3:44 pm    Post subject: Re: My crazy kid Reply with quote

At least once a day my mom told me" I hope your children grow up to be just like you " Twisted Evil After they did, she apologized for cursing me. I probably deserved it.
nsracing
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2017 4:56 pm    Post subject: Re: My crazy kid Reply with quote

As the saying goes, the fruit does not fall far from the tree. Very cute though.

Cali, you don't have a nose ring, do you? Laughing

I told my daughter when she was younger, I do NOt want to see anymore holes than what she came w/ when born. She did not get her ears pierced until after HS.

Tattoos have different meanings depending on where you are from. But where I come from, it generally means you have been a criminal at one time.

It is artful now. I have even contemplated getting some. Laughing
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
mark tucker
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2017 5:01 pm    Post subject: Re: My crazy kid Reply with quote

I also told my #6 (daughter no extra holes & no ink) . she is now working at the state dept in DC. Im kinda glad she listed to me....but she always did pay attn & do the right thing.
nsracing
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2017 9:53 am    Post subject: Re: My crazy kid Reply with quote

Although.... I have seen some nurses I work w/ tramp-stamp across the back. I just smile - Very Happy
SamboSamba22
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2017 10:09 am    Post subject: Re: My crazy kid Reply with quote

nsracing wrote:
Although.... I have seen some nurses I work w/ tramp-stamp across the back. I just smile - Very Happy

It’s a dangerous game wearing scrubs everyday, the elasticity and comfort, I do believe some of those stamps become billboards.

Oct. ’67 Double Cab (’68 Crew Cab)
[url=http://www.vw-mplate.com/mplate-44412.png]Click to view image[/URL]
March '69 Delivery (Panel Bus)
[url=http://www.vw-mplate.com/mplate-44414.png]Click to view image[/URL]
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Facebook Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: