Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Nice deals on Eurovans
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Forum Index -> Eurovan Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
DenverB
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2016 12:14 pm    Post subject: Re: Nice deals on Eurovans Reply with quote

very interesting....

http://www.thesamba.com/vw/classifieds/detail.php?id=1974994

Here is a nice 2002 vw eurovan with a 2.5 tdi and 5 speed.
It is in very good condition has 140 k on engine and chassis.
very clean never smoked in. Clean title brand new tires, new cv joints, just had injectors and injection pump rebuilt $2200 , new head and head gasket. and timing belts and water pump. new sending unit in tank. comes with two huge bently service manuals. I always run
amsoil synthetic oil. gets between 30-35 mpg.
a/c and heat work great. This has been a great rig but we are moving and having a major life style change so van has to go.

doesn't burn oil, doesn't leak oil, does not use coolant. This thing is ready to go to Florida and back.
'84 Vanagon Westfalia (Pink Flamingo - Pastel White/Pink)
'88 Vanagon GL Westfalia (Frankie Says - Wolfram Gray)
'02 Eurovan Weekender (Green Apple)
'95-'03 Eurovan full campers and weekenders (rental fleet)
'84 -'91 Vanagon full campers and weekenders (rental fleet)
'72 Porsche 914 (Greta - RIP)

www.RockyMountainCampervans.com
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Zeitgeist 13
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2016 4:27 pm    Post subject: Re: Nice deals on Eurovans Reply with quote

That's the van from this build:

http://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?t=611889&highlight=2.5+tdi

'89 Bluestar ALH w/12mm Waldo pump, PP764 and GT2052
'01 Weekender --> full camper
y u rune klassik?
campism
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2016 10:57 am    Post subject: Re: Nice deals on Eurovans Reply with quote

Nice poptop Weekender. Looks very clean, lots o' pix. Last one of these I saw for sale was more than twice this price.

http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/mld/cto/5858828539.html

1993 Eurovan MV Westfalia camper/weekender very rare - $5300 (ROCKVILLE)

Image may have been reduced in size. Click image to view fullscreen.

1993 vw
VIN: wv2mc0709ph113019
condition: good
cylinders: 5 cylinders
drive: fwd
fuel: gas
odometer: 174
paint color: white
size: full-size
title status: clean
transmission: automatic

1993 Eurovan Westfalia weekender / camper, all books and records, original window sticker and German inspection, 174k, new continental tires, ac , and the very rare weekender package.

The weekender is not the full camper which makes it more rare, you can drive this van as a everyday transportation and take it camping on weekends. the weekender sleeps 4, the pop up
top sleeps two on top, and 2 people fit on the lower level fold up bed. small factory fridge under the captain chair, rear AC, fold up table, full privacy curtains (very hard to find), rear screen, and the option to be able to stand up with extra storage space and a factory auxiliary battery and..... ETC.
PC100
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2016 11:20 pm    Post subject: Re: Nice deals on Eurovans Reply with quote

I'm in negotiations on this. Owner just needs to sort out the title work and hopefully I head down next week to collect.

campism wrote:
Nice poptop Weekender. Looks very clean, lots o' pix. Last one of these I saw for sale was more than twice this price.

1993 vw

CdnVWJunkie Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2016 2:58 pm    Post subject: Re: Nice deals on Eurovans Reply with quote

http://www.thesamba.com/vw/classifieds/detail.php?id=1995388

Here's a clean example of a rare T4 DoKa for the Canadian market. Varying reports on actual #s sold. 2-300 is what I feel is accurate.
campism
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2016 6:49 pm    Post subject: Re: Nice deals on Eurovans Reply with quote

http://richmond.craigslist.org/cto/5896154159.html

AMAZING Eurovan Great Body Condition Runs Well - OBO - $2500 (Forest Hill Park)

1998 Volkswagen Eurovan GL

condition: fair
odometer: 165
paint color: red
transmission: manual
type: mini-van

For sale is my mother's 1993 Volkswagen Eurovan GL. The van drives and runs mechanically well. It hasn't been my mother's primary vehicle for many years now, though she hasn't been able to let go of her emotional bond to the vehicle until just recently now that we are all grown up!

It has been driven a few times a year just to keep everything active, but obviously given its age and mileage it will need work. This is a prefect project for someone looking to revamp one of these as the body and most of what is under the hood is in great shape. There aren't any critical issues with the vehicle, though it is up there in mileage so there is normal wear and tear to be expected at this price.

Car is obviously being sold as-is given the price, I have tried to price it fairly. I honestly don't know exactly what it is worth so I am willing to entertain intelligent offers. I would expect as a buyer that the car will need some work, though we were able to drive it just the other day with no major issues (other than it needing a jump to start from sitting). I am happy to let you take the car to your mechanic for a look over if you have the money to purchase on hand.

Please email me to set up a time to see it, the car is parked at my mother's house as I am selling it for her. It is a bit of a drive for me to show it so serious inquiries with cash ready to purchase only.

Thank you for looking.

The car is a stick/manual transmission just FYI
mastersryan!
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2016 12:24 pm    Post subject: Re: Nice deals on Eurovans Reply with quote

PC100 wrote:
I'm in negotiations on this. Owner just needs to sort out the title work and hopefully I head down next week to collect.

campism wrote:

1993 vw

Did you end up going to pick it up?
campism
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2016 6:34 am    Post subject: Re: Nice deals on Eurovans Reply with quote

RED, Red, redredredredredred......

http://richmond.craigslist.org/cto/5918273778.html

2001 VW EuroVan Westfalia Weekender Pop Top - $18500 (REDUCED $1400.00! Richmond)

2001 Volkswagen Eurovan MV

condition: excellent
odometer: 133563
paint color: red
title status: lien

Reluctantly I'm going to part with my beloved 2001 EuroVan Westfalia Weekender PopTop : ( People freak over this rare van...we get everything from thumbs up to smiles to peace signs and have even been asked if they can take pictures : )

Well anyhow no longer having the use for her any longer I figure it's time to let someone else enjoy this awesome, uber cool, highly versatile vehicle which can, in addition to the daily routines, also sleep 4, has a built in cooler which are powered by an auxiliary battery so you can camp keep things cool + lighted without the worry of a dead car starting battery. The Westfalia package also includes a full set of privacy curtins as well as the rear hatch bug screen.

Details: 133492 meticulously maintained miles. Mechanically "turn key" absolutely NOTHING is needed as services have always been completed on, or ahead of time and are currently up to date and most service records since new including, a dealer installed factory supplied brand new motor which was completed at 75k miles (motor has less than 60k miles)!!! Every function in and on this Eurovan works as new!!

(2001 featured the 24 valve V6 motor with 201hp (loads of power in case you want to pull a boat or trailer) (has never had a hitch on it).

Interior is near mint with exception to a small bleach mark on the rear carpet (which can be dyed or would be covered anyways with your choice of floor mats), NON smokers!!

Exterior is finished in the more rare Tornado Red and it shines like new. There is ZERO rust!!

I have recently installed Bilstein HD shocks on all four corners and H+R Sport springs in the rear for a lower stance/center of gravity
which lends to much better handling.

She comes with service receipts, original owner's manuals and both sets of original keyless remote entry keys.

Carfax/AutoCheck are clean and will be forwarded upon request.

For showings: If you seriously interested and have the funds readily available.

My price is negotiable but only in person. These rarley come up for sale and when they do they don't last long so don't hesitate : )

If seriously interested and contact by email please put Westfalia in the subject line so I know it's not a scam (otherwise I will not reply).

If the listing is up it's for sale so don't ask as again, I will not respond.

Lots more pics upon request.

Thanks for looking!!
campism
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2016 6:19 am    Post subject: Re: Nice deals on Eurovans Reply with quote

http://richmond.craigslist.org/cto/5929985999.html

1993 Volkswagen Eurovan GL - $1900 (Richmond)

1993 Volkswagen Eurovan GL

cylinders: 5 cylinders
drive: fwd
odometer: 203923
paint color: custom
size: mid-size
transmission: manual
type: van

Factory red on the bottom; white Maaco paint on top
High miles
Well maintained
Good tires, front/rear heat and A/C work, drives beautifully, 5-speed transmission shifts well, brakes work well, brand new inspection, good interior, no leaks. Fresh oil change and state inspection. Ready to drive across country.

Some minor rust on the rocker panels. I've taken off the loose rust and rot with a wire wheel to prevent it from spreading further. I'll give you some red spray paint if you'd like to touch it up.

Really nice example of a rare, manual shift VW van. Use it to tote your friends, music gear, art supplies, camping gear, bikes, whatever. I thought it might be my forever van, but I picked up a diesel Benz so this has to go.

Mileage might go up as I drive it.

Price is negotiable, but don't be ridiculous.
**Emails/text messages that are generic or look like spam/phishing will be ignored!!**
greenlaker
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2017 6:06 pm    Post subject: Re: Nice deals on Eurovans Reply with quote

No affiliation, but $12k for a '97 EVC in need of a trans.

https://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/cto/5947335686.html

Selling 1997 Volkswagen Eurovan Winnebago Full Camper. It has 195,774 miles and needs a new transmission. Presently it will run to 30 mph only, and no reverse. Running models of this van sell for over 30K.
This camper has been well maintained. All camping equipment is present. Great stereo, LP heating, clean interior, new deep cell battery, and replaced floor. AC/Heat works great. Fridge works great on electric or battery but is hit or miss on propane. We have really enjoyed the van, and hope someone would like to replace the tranny and have a lot more fun with her.

Automatic Transmission
V6 2.8 liter engine
Power steering, locks, windows, mirrors
Propane Heat
Auxiliary battery runs interior lights, water pump, etc.
110 volts
Stove is 2 burner propane
Sink and faucet with water tank
2 tables, headrests
Rear hose "shower"
Front seats swivel
Memory Foam Pad for bed
Very clean interior
Hitch for hauling
Tinted rear window

Not bad...
'92 Mercedes-Benz 400E
joetiger Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2017 3:01 pm    Post subject: Re: Nice deals on Eurovans Reply with quote

This one belongs to a guy in my neighborhood; it had a wheelchair lift in it previously but he just put the unused middle seats back in:

http://www.thesamba.com/vw/classifieds/detail.php?id=2013183

I looked it over last weekend and it's in great shape; he's not a mechanic and had all work done on time and professionally. (He had the timing chain done a few years back but didn't remember exactly when.) In any case, nice van.

'86 NAHT Vanagon GL Syncro/ supercharged ABA 2.0 "Pigpen"
'04 GTI 1.8T
'04 Golf R32

"get metaphysical with it. if it's simply a means to get to and from places, it will let you down. if it becomes your zen, it can't fail you." -dabaron

"Still, it's good to be afield."--VWagabond

Available Now! Vanagon to Louisiana--A Two-Lane Reckoning Through Past and Present

www.josephtrussell.com
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
greenlaker
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2017 9:40 pm    Post subject: Re: Nice deals on Eurovans Reply with quote

^ "a ding on the sliding door"

That's quite the "ding."
'92 Mercedes-Benz 400E
Zeitgeist 13
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2017 4:19 pm    Post subject: Re: Nice deals on Eurovans Reply with quote

Seems too good to be true

http://seattle.craigslist.org/sno/cto/5992034342.html

That's a CV model, which was never imported to the US

y u rune klassik?
VAEV1993
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2017 2:51 pm    Post subject: Re: Nice deals on Eurovans Reply with quote

https://baltimore.craigslist.org/cto/5989433780.html

Ad says the MV on the left - not the pop top - still...only one picture...hard to say.

Says he might sell the pop top too - package deal?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Zeitgeist 13
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2017 4:49 pm    Post subject: Re: Nice deals on Eurovans Reply with quote

'92 Eurovan CV with a new slave calendar

https://seattle.craigslist.org/see/cto/6054311325.html

y u rune klassik?
WestyWanter
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2017 6:04 pm    Post subject: Re: Nice deals on Eurovans Reply with quote

I'm not a eurovan guy but this van looks pretty nice for us midwest peoples!
weekender--Also manual!

https://detroit.craigslist.org/okl/cto/6067499195.html
campism
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 4:10 am    Post subject: Re: Nice deals on Eurovans Reply with quote

Wheelchair EV

https://richmond.craigslist.org/cto/6182501189.html

Handicapped Accessible Wheelchair Van VW - $5000 (Powhatan)

2002 vw eurovan

odometer: 789
paint color: green

2002 VW GLS 2.8 Eurovan with drop down wheelchair conversion. Less than 80k miles , replaced the following and have receipts in the past 2 years : steering rack, drive belt, front/rear brakes, ball joints, tie rid ends and thermostat housing. No current inspection because it needs a muffler. Has some scraps to rear sliding door.
bobbyblack Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2017 8:00 am    Post subject: Re: Nice deals on Eurovans Reply with quote

Here's a '93 Westy somewhere in Chicago-land... Manual tranny, around $8k NOT sure its a good deal or what, but maybe someone will.

https://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/cto/6213880937.html
streamr
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2017 5:31 pm    Post subject: Re: Nice deals on Eurovans Reply with quote

bobbyblack wrote:
Here's a '93 Westy somewhere in Chicago-land... Manual tranny, around $8k NOT sure its a good deal or what, but maybe someone will.

Just so you know, looks like a conversion and not a great one. Rear seat doesn't look like it reclines. The top was probably added and the stove/sink is from a pre-'87 Vanagon. I'm not saying any of that is bad, just that it's probably a GLS version that someone wanted to turn into a Weekender.
Itsamoto
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2017 10:35 am    Post subject: Re: Nice deals on Eurovans Reply with quote

streamr wrote:
bobbyblack wrote:

Just so you know, looks like a conversion and not a great one. Rear seat doesn't look like it reclines. The top was probably added and the stove/sink is from a pre-'87 Vanagon. I'm not saying any of that is bad, just that it's probably a GLS version that someone wanted to turn into a Weekender.

Very interesting -- the vanagon kitchen looks pretty good in there.

Nice new carpet in this van too. And what is that thing attached at the front? The pop top installation is way harder than fitting the bench/bed (which is much easier to pick up second hand than a top) -- this could be a good pick up for somebody wanting a poptop.
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Eurovan All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 3 of 9

Jump to: