Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Jeff Gagnon - jeffgagnon - [email protected]
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
Jump to:
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: jeffgagnon
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: Today
Yarkle
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2016 2:23 pm    Post subject: Re: Jeff Gagnon - jeffgagnon - [email protected] Reply with quote

good guy to deal with, items as described, quickly shipped, packaged well

https://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?t=771024&highlight=
pillansii
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2017 3:32 pm    Post subject: Re: Jeff Gagnon - jeffgagnon - [email protected] Reply with quote

Got some great OG parts from Jeff at a great price.
Packed very well and shipped quickly
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Joey
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2017 7:08 pm    Post subject: Re: Jeff Gagnon - jeffgagnon - [email protected] Reply with quote

Jeff answered my wanted ad for bus front torsion bars. They were as described, well packed and shipped very quickly. Great seller!

‘60 Kombi - '74 Bus - '79 Panel - '65 Beetle
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
yamaz69
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2017 12:07 pm    Post subject: Re: Jeff Gagnon - jeffgagnon - [email protected] Reply with quote

I can see why Jeff has positive feedback. He is a stand up guy and would buy from him in the future, no problem!. I purchased an item recently and after reviewing the ad, I found that the part would not satisfy my needs. It was my fault for not looking at the ad carefully the first time. I replied to Jeff and he refunded me without question...Thanks Jeff!
62DoKaGuy
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2017 3:16 pm    Post subject: Re: Jeff Gagnon - jeffgagnon - [email protected] Reply with quote

Jeff responded to an ad I had up for a date-coded generator. He had it and offered it at a reasonable price shipped. Awesome correspondence and cool of him to respond to my ad. Appreciate the gesture and his efforts. Thanks again, Jeff. Badass, and another part checked off. Cheers.

4/62 Double Cab
5/61 Panel (sold)
4/59 Single Cab (sold)
BIGMIKEY
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2017 4:54 pm    Post subject: Re: Jeff Gagnon - jeffgagnon - [email protected] Reply with quote

I just received the Shocks that I bought from Jeff. Very smooth transaction. Good communication, fast replies. The parts were exactly as stated and were in the condition described. Very well packaged. The price was right too. Can't do better than that.

Thanks Jeff.

Mike T

Deserter Series 1 project.
https://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?t=787047&highlight=

1973 Beetle Driver, Marina Blue.
thymer
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 8:10 am    Post subject: Re: Jeff Gagnon - jeffgagnon - [email protected] Reply with quote

Received very quickly the 6v starter I purchased. Was packed well and Jeff is great to work with!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
62DoKaGuy
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2017 3:45 pm    Post subject: Re: Jeff Gagnon - jeffgagnon - [email protected] Reply with quote

Received a lot of bus handles from Jeff as described. Well packaged. Smooth transaction. Would certainly recommend Jeff and appreciate his line of service. Cheers.

4/62 Double Cab
5/61 Panel (sold)
4/59 Single Cab (sold)
campingbox Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2017 6:08 am    Post subject: Re: Jeff Gagnon - jeffgagnon - [email protected] Reply with quote

Bought a part. Received with no complaints. Thanks!
skip2th
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2017 5:38 am    Post subject: Re: Jeff Gagnon - jeffgagnon - [email protected] Reply with quote

Just received a non deluxe black horn button from Jeff. Item arrived SUPER fast. Just what I needed. Thank YOU Jeff!
SamboSamba22
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2017 6:32 am    Post subject: Re: Jeff Gagnon - jeffgagnon - [email protected] Reply with quote

Jeff had the "infamous" steering coupler for the Type 2 bus, received in no time, and was a decent quality. Vague in identifying, but stiff and durable.
I have ordered a handful of various items from him, never had any issues.
Thank you sir,
Sam

Oct. ’67 Double Cab (’68 Crew Cab)
[url=http://www.vw-mplate.com/mplate-44412.png]Click to view image[/URL]
March '69 Delivery (Panel Bus)
[url=http://www.vw-mplate.com/mplate-44414.png]Click to view image[/URL]
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Facebook Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
yammi450
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2017 11:55 am    Post subject: Re: Jeff Gagnon - jeffgagnon - [email protected] Reply with quote

I gave Jeff a call and told him what I needed and had it a few days later. Just what I asked for and good price.
billbeemer
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2017 8:19 am    Post subject: Re: Jeff Gagnon - jeffgagnon - [email protected] Reply with quote

Recently posted an ad looking for a small part to fix my gas flap on my 71 bus. Jeff replied, sent me photos and shipped me the part for a fair price.

Thank you Jeff!
rustyfastback
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2017 3:09 pm    Post subject: Re: Jeff Gagnon - jeffgagnon - [email protected] Reply with quote

Bought some small type 3 engine tin pieces from Jeff. Quick response & fast shipping. Great to deal with. Thanks.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
kombi kid
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2017 5:38 pm    Post subject: Re: Jeff Gagnon - jeffgagnon - [email protected] Reply with quote

jef came through with a set of ghia posts that i needed, they got here very quick and were in much better condition then described, cant wait for my next package to get here,
thanks so much,
phila

I asked god for my first VW, I know he doesn't work that way so I stole a bug and asked for forgiveness!

my "car guy 401k"
1963 kombi (now running and driving
1956 oval sad to see it go!
1966 ghia coupe
1963 bug (sold at prado)
1968 porsche 912
1964 super stock dodge factory light weight 426cu 425hp
Joseph DR
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2017 4:52 pm    Post subject: Re: Jeff Gagnon - jeffgagnon - [email protected] Reply with quote

I bought a dual brake reservoir from Jeff. It got here super fast and is exactly as described. Thanks, Jeff!
2wheelsport
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2017 12:47 pm    Post subject: Re: Jeff Gagnon - jeffgagnon - [email protected] Reply with quote

Top notch. Exactly as described and fast shipping.
Hansolo99
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2017 6:53 pm    Post subject: Re: Jeff Gagnon - jeffgagnon - [email protected] Reply with quote

Great to deal with. Jeff answered some of my questions and was very easy to deal with. THANK YOU JEFF!!
PolarBearVW
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2018 1:57 pm    Post subject: Re: Jeff Gagnon - jeffgagnon - [email protected] Reply with quote

Jeff had a Ghia windshield which has apparently become a hard part to find (the South American Source messed up some dimensions in their last batch so none of the vendors have any at the moment). His price was awesome.

Unfortunately, I received 24 smaller windshields in the packing. If you are buying glass it might be worth it to give him a call and arrange for extra packing or insurance freight terms.

In my case we were able to get things resolved quickly.
I have utmost respect for how he runs his business in the VW community and would buy from him again.
oakman
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2018 6:34 pm    Post subject: Re: Jeff Gagnon - jeffgagnon - [email protected] Reply with quote

Jeff is a great seller and very easy to deal with. Items as described, well packed, great communication and fast shipping! Highly recommended seller, hope to do more business in the future. Thanks Jeff!!
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
Jump to:
Page 8 of 13

Jump to: