Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

jbbugs - [email protected] - Paul Ripa
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: jbbugs
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: Today
easy e
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2017 11:55 am    Post subject: jbbugs - [email protected] - Paul Ripa Reply with quote

Paul had a tool I was looking for & he was kind enough to respond to my WTB ad.
Communication was clear, easy transaction, fast shipping.
Thank you Paul!!!
Evan
vwjetboat
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2017 10:46 am    Post subject: Re: jbbugs - [email protected] - Paul Ripa Reply with quote

I got a couple of the long crankshaft bolts from Paul. .. shipped them quick and exactly as described.. thanks Paul
67micro
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2017 2:57 am    Post subject: Re: jbbugs - [email protected] - Paul Ripa Reply with quote

I've had many dealings with JBBugs over the years, always a pleasure to do business with. Paul knows how to fix things right. Highly recommended.
63 Corvette SWC
66 Street Buggy
66 21-Window
67 21-Window
83 911SC
63Fiberbuggy
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2018 9:03 am    Post subject: Re: jbbugs - [email protected] - Paul Ripa Reply with quote

Paul is awesome supplier! Responded promptly to my WTB ad, and provided photos upon request. Payment, shipping, and product were fast & easy and “as sold”...exactly what I needed. Thanks Paul!
Gray Oval Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2019 2:45 pm    Post subject: Re: jbbugs - [email protected] - Paul Ripa Reply with quote

- Paul is a top notch seller. cheers -
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
sikuz
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2019 5:59 am    Post subject: Re: jbbugs - [email protected] - Paul Ripa Reply with quote

All perfect!
Thank you Paul Smile
harrymarlin
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2020 11:17 am    Post subject: Re: jbbugs - [email protected] - Paul Ripa Reply with quote

Paul responded to my wanted ad for piston/cylinder set and I'm *so* glad he did. His parts were top notch, and he gave me a very fair price for them. The transaction was smooth and easy (with lots of pictures), and I would definitely buy from him again!
ISO Albuquerque "Imported Motors" dealership paraphernalia
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Art Guerrero
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2020 6:14 am    Post subject: Re: jbbugs - [email protected] - Paul Ripa Reply with quote

I get a T-181 hard to find part from Paul and everything goes fast, easy and I received a beautiful preserved part ready to mount it. I hope make some more deals with Him in the future.
Bugone
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2021 3:42 pm    Post subject: Re: jbbugs - [email protected] - Paul Ripa Reply with quote

I bought a project '74 Super Beetle Convertible from jbbugs (Paul Ripa) and was very pleased with the entire process. Paul is quick to respond to email and phone calls and does what he says he will do. He is fair and honest and will work with you. He took care of the title paperwork quickly and since I was having the Beetle shipped Paul helped with with the transport company and made the shipping process painless. I would highly recommend Paul and would definitely use him again.
Brian Rockow (Bugone)
jbbugs
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2022 11:06 am    Post subject: Re: jbbugs - [email protected] - Paul Ripa Reply with quote

FYI- My Shop, J.B.Bugs LLC in Jensen Beach, Florida is Not in Any Way associated with the Guy in Indiana who named his shop- JB Bugs Trick and Custom.
He's the guy that's currently on the run after a bunch of shady business dealings.
Hopefully, his victims will get some justice served before long.
Karma will have to catch up with him.

69 OG paint Transporter
73' Super Beetle Champcar Endurance Roadracer
Patina my ass, that's a Rust Bucket!
NavyGeneral Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2022 9:20 pm    Post subject: Re: jbbugs - [email protected] - Paul Ripa Reply with quote

I acquired some parts from jbbugs! My inquiry was answered Very promptly and with an Excellent rate of exchange-which I agreed too. I was notified by his company/shipper upon mailing out of the items. Additionally, I received a personal email form Paul early on Sunday morning advising mailing details. Upon arrival, they were just as Advertised, Packed very well, and Quite Nice indeed. I feel that Paul went a bit above usual transactions with others on Samba!! Thanks Very Much Paul! Greatly Appreciated!!
Stocknazi
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2023 6:06 am    Post subject: Re: jbbugs - [email protected] - Paul Ripa Reply with quote

A+ great member, quick ship, buy with confidence.

"When the people are afraid of the government, that's tyranny. But when the government is afraid of the people, that's liberty."
"Resistance to tyrants is obedience to God."

Thomas Jefferson
dolson1970
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2023 12:34 pm    Post subject: Re: jbbugs - [email protected] - Paul Ripa Reply with quote

Recent purchase was easy and quick shipping!
[email protected]
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2023 8:47 am    Post subject: Re: jbbugs - [email protected] - Paul Ripa Reply with quote

Seller responds quickly and item was as described. Thumbs up!!
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: