Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

How low can it go?
Forum Index -> Thing/Type 181 Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
oukno
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2017 10:05 am    Post subject: How low can it go? Reply with quote

I am a avid VWer (19 owned to date) and my company is asking me to find a classic company car that'll stand out.
So of course I think VW and then Thing.
We have a custom coach being built that'll haul the thing as well as other car show products and displays.
I need to get the height of a slammed thing to help with the design of the rig? I am most likely going air ride just because I am good friends with the
Ride Tech. crew, but I need that slammed height from the ground up to highest point? Of course window/top folded down

I'm sure there are a few of you that can give me those specs
I will share the progress of the build on here
74 Tahiti Jet boat
02 Sierra 2500 HD
Love them all but I never enough time to play with them.
NY thing
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2017 9:55 am    Post subject: Re: How low can it go? Reply with quote

https://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?t=402612&highlight=slammed+thing

I would message some of these guys.
oukno
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2017 3:38 pm    Post subject: Re: How low can it go? Reply with quote

Thanks a lot buddy
74 Tahiti Jet boat
02 Sierra 2500 HD
Love them all but I never enough time to play with them.
coopster
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2017 9:39 am    Post subject: Re: How low can it go? Reply with quote

Im running a 4inch narrowed beam , with torsion bars removed dropped spindles and air shocks - 15inch rims with 165/50/r15 tyres sits on the tyres when lowered at the back 3inch drop springplates and 185/65/15 tyres
Pm me your email address and Ill send you some pictures

Chris
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Facebook Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Thing/Type 181 All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: