Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

lost my wife
Page: Previous  1, 2
Forum Index -> Off Topic Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
widefivebug
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2017 8:31 am    Post subject: Re: lost my wife Reply with quote

Very sorry for your loss. I couldn't imagine having to fill your shoes right now.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Dwayne1m
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 4:48 am    Post subject: Re: lost my wife Reply with quote

I have a friend who is fighting cancer. We have been each others "rock" for 35 years. My friend never used drugs, tobacco or alcohol. He's a multi degree black belt, but 2 years ago he couldn't walk across the room without being out of breath. Here they found a tumor the size of a football inside his abdomen. It cut into his intestine and he was bleeding to death on the inside. They did emergency surgery and the prognosis was 3 years. It's now 2 years and I see signs where the treatments aren't helping anymore. We are both 55 and I will have a hard time losing the one person who knows me better then my own family. There are some things you share & do with a friend that you don't with a spouse. It will be a hole in my life that won't be able to be filled again. Enjoy your family and friends while you still can.
jwold
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2017 10:47 am    Post subject: Re: lost my wife Reply with quote

Condolences. My wife went through treatment for breast cancer 2 years ago and I almost lost her due to an infection at the hospital after her mastectomy. It's been a rough road for us and chemo/radiation took a lot out of her and shifted a lot onto my shoulders. Lots of support on here, stay strong.
Bugdog67
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2017 1:32 pm    Post subject: Re: lost my wife Reply with quote

I can't even imagine. Condolences to you.
nsracing
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2017 9:51 am    Post subject: Re: lost my wife Reply with quote

My condolences too man. I am sorry to hear of it.

I have seen many patients w/ cancer and what they go through. Take care.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
mark tucker
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2017 9:03 pm    Post subject: Re: lost my wife Reply with quote

I sort of got a shock like this but not, my first wife had our first kid, a hour lator I was looking at the baby in the nursery then got in the elevator to go see my wife..... the delevering dr was already in the elevator, I hadent seen any body after the delevery execpt for the baby, so when I got in the elevator and saw the dr I asked how she was I was on my way to see her...his reply was..."we lost her" Shocked he coule see me change colors and realized what he had said... he then said NO! we didnt loose her we misplaced her and cant find her...... now hear is where it starts getting strange. my second wife is pregnate(23 years ago) she gets blood clots thrown to her heart&lungs, I rush her to the er where another dr is on duty. they do all the test,send her to a room, she is hungry and sends me after a hamburger.....so I get back and.... in the elevator again and the dr comes in and says where you going I tell him up to her room with her hamburger..... he then tells me." she is gone" Shocked again.... he sees me change colors and then says hurry you can catch her!!! Confused The ambulance has a 8 on it and is headed to the hosiptal in penscola fl, if she satys hear these morons will kill her tonight!!..... so i thought I lost 2 wives.but didnt. I hope your doing better. it will take a while, keep her alive in your head. I dont think I would make it with out mine. real soul mates are rare. I know this isant a place for stories, but it may help if you remember hers and yours and feel free to share toe good ones and the odd ones too. take cars.mark
mark tucker
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2017 8:45 am    Post subject: Re: lost my wife Reply with quote

so how you doing mr mice??
scottyrocks
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2017 10:22 am    Post subject: Re: lost my wife Reply with quote

I can't even imagine.

My sincerest condolences.
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: