Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Beedubyabugz - [email protected] - Elizabeth
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
Jump to:
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: BeeDubyaBugz
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: April 15, 2024
Nick12
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2017 8:27 pm    Post subject: Re: Beedubyabugz - [email protected] Reply with quote

Just informing potential buyers of a policy that the seller has. If you really want something she is selling, make sure you check your email constantly for a response from her and act on it immediately. I found out that an hour and a half is too long, so a part that I was looking for for a long time got away. It isn't about who contacts her first saying they'll buy it, it is about who paypals her first after she sends out her responses with her paypal address and the shipping total to all who contacted her . It was 1 hour and 23 minutes after she emailed me the shipping total and her paypal address that she sent another email to inform me the item was sold. I was at work and couldn't check my email that often. This policy is understandable, I just wish it was posted in the bottom of the ad where many sellers have their policies spelled out. I bought a couple of items from her in the past (including a $750 bus seat) without any problems. The shipping price and packaging were great. I will buy from her again because she always has great stuff, but I will have to be like one of those teens who are always checking their email. I have seen sellers respond with the sentence "this offer expires at 5pm, at which time I will offer it to the next guy if you haven't paypaled me by then". Something like that seems reasonable. Elizabeth has great feedback and I thank her for selling such awesome stuff! That seat I got from her is still in my daily driver. Thanks Elizabeth!

From the seller...
Hi
So it is sold. I have multiple emails come to me everyday on the same items. The first one who pays gets the item. You and another fella emailed at the same time. He paid first. I apologize if it has caused you any inconvenience but I had to go with this policy after I would get lots of folks saying they wanted stuff. I'd send an email with payment info but they never paid and I held the item and turned down buyers. Many sellers on the samba have the same policy. Again I apologize if it's caused you an inconvenience. If you have any questions let me know.
Thanks
Elizabeth
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
jlarrey
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2017 11:33 am    Post subject: Re: Beedubyabugz - [email protected] Reply with quote

I purchased a pair of 56-66 Ghias wiper blades from Elizabeth and recived it very fast. The blades are in perfect condition, just as described.
Again a perfect deal!
Thank you
Jose
ROCKOROD71
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2017 6:09 am    Post subject: Re: Beedubyabugz - [email protected] Reply with quote

Recently was contacted by this seller for a WTB ad I had up for a very long time for a Westy stool strap. This I will use to have some new ones custom made. I was lucky in that she didn't sell it out from under me while I took days to sift through 80+ pages of ads, finding all kinds of other things I wanted that she had posted. Got a few things I could always use at very reasonable prices. Only snag was I had asked for some dual port intake manifold boots where she had an ad showing the black rubber style, which you don't see anymore, and got some of the newer red ones. This is fine with me though, can't complain at the price I got them for and I am not a stickler for details like that, just got excited to see lalck ones. I bought them as spares anyhow.
One item I requested she couldn't find and refunded me the money for it right away, which is always nice.
Overall a good experience and I would have bought a lot more if I had more paypal funds at the time. will no doubt be doing business with Elizabeth again, she has great items for sale and pretty detailed ads, which is always appreciated.
Thanks Elizabeth!

30 years from now, the next guy may not want your girlfriend, but he may want your classic car, depending on how nice you were to it.

asiab3 wrote:

Careful guys, a petulant child can grow up to be president these days.

**winter drivers: no survivors!**rust warrior**#keepbodyshopsbusy**
Bill Dykes
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2017 11:52 am    Post subject: Re: Beedubyabugz - [email protected] Reply with quote

Bought a oversize hinge pin from Elizabeth. NOS,came quick. Thanks again. Bill.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
passoa55 Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2017 1:40 pm    Post subject: Re: Beedubyabugz - [email protected] Reply with quote

Bought some parts.
Exact as discribed.
Good and fast communication and very helpfull!
Would buy again
Thanks! Wink
1950 Hebmuller #458
1955 lowlight lizard green
1955 original paint oval
1956 1600 super V-sunroof Porsche
1958 lowlight ghia black
1963 firetruckred 23 window
1967 SO42 westy
1969 original paint Westy
1970 one owner 1300L bug
vwmotorbuilder
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 6:53 am    Post subject: Re: Beedubyabugz - [email protected] Reply with quote

WARNING!!!! Very disappointed in seller and product. I asked seller in a documented email if the late westy rear pop top hinges were bent or had any issues. Seller stated No. I received hinges and BOTH hinges have been broken and repaired. The ones in the advertised pic appear to have the original rivets, yet the pair I received BOTH have incorrect nuts and bolts. I will never purchase a piece of bubble gum or anything else from this seller period.
BeeDubyaBugz Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2017 7:33 pm    Post subject: Re: Beedubyabugz - [email protected] Reply with quote

Josh,
You received the hinges AUGUST 9TH, and waited to complain here till the 15th. You NEVER contacted me to discuss the issue you have with the hinges up to even today. I have made an attempt to email you today trying to see what the issue is and to try to work this out. I told you in the emails which I have documented that they do not look tweaked to me and that I didn't see any Issues. I am NOT an expect in the westy stuff. That is why I post pics. You received the hinges you requested in the pics. I only had one set and thus that's the set you received. I did not send a different set. I appologize you are not happy and I wish you would have contacted me to come to a means of fixing the issue. If you have any questions please contact me

Elizabeth
1963 ragtop bug
1965 Bug convertible

Fire Survivors:
1969 bug autostick
1974 sun bug
BeeDubyaBugz Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2017 9:28 am    Post subject: Re: Beedubyabugz - [email protected] Reply with quote

Update to Josh's transaction. I have made an attempt to get him to return the hinges for a full refund plus return shipping. After return is completed I asked him to update the feedback to show we came to a resolution. Here is his responses and my emails. I've done everything I can to fix this and obviously there's nothing that will work at this point...

After sending an email requesting pics he sent me some. Here's the emails from then out.

On Aug 21, 2017, at 4:19 PM, Elizabeth Kupfner <[email protected]> wrote:

Ok. I didn't see that when I looked at them and I'm not an expert by any means on the westy stuff. Sorry about that. If you can fix them and use them I'll discount them and refund you $75 or you can send them back and I'll send your $100 back.
Let me know what works for you.

Thanks
Elizabeth

On Aug 28, 2017, at 9:45 AM, j a <[email protected]> wrote:

Are you serious?? You want me to spend more of MY money to ship you back YOUR broken product that YOU sold me??? NOT going to happen. Any reasonable/honest seller would have refunded someones money once they made contact and provided evidence.

Refund me my money

On Aug 28, 2017, at 10:53 AM, Elizabeth Kupfner <[email protected]> wrote:

Send back the parts for a refund. I'm not asking you to spend your money I'll pay return shipping once received and you show proof of shipping cost and update your feedback. Quit being so defensive. I'm obviously an honest/reasonable seller as I Contacted you to fix the issue. You never contacted or complained to me.
I won't refund you until I get the hinges back. That's a normal return policy. I'm not asking for anything out of the ordinary.

Sent from my iPhone

On Aug 28, 2017, at 10:16 AM, j a <[email protected]> wrote:

Oh I see this is all about changing the feedback to you!! I will NOT change my feedback!!
If anything I will add to it from the responses I am receiving from you as a seller to prevent other Victims.

You are a liar and a thief!!
I asked you if there were any issues with the hinges BEFORE I purchased them and you said NO!!
That is FALSE.
You misrepresented your item for sale.
I will not spend another penny shipping these to you. You are asking me to spend my money up front to ship them back NOT going to happen. I already got screwed for 100$ by YOU. I will not fall for another one of your lies.

You stated your an honest seller. HA from this transaction I beg to differ.

Sent from my iPhone

On Aug 28, 2017, at 10:20 AM, Elizabeth Kupfner <[email protected]> wrote:

I'm not asking you to change feedback just update after the item was returned. No worries. I'll just post all of our emails showing I tried to work this out. You don't get refunds to keep items. I'm offering to refund and pay return shipping once received and you show me proof of cost. So you won't be out any money. If you chose not to return it that's fine. No refund then. Good luck

Sent from my iPhone
1963 ragtop bug
1965 Bug convertible

Fire Survivors:
1969 bug autostick
1974 sun bug
wcfvw69 Premium Member
Samba Purist

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2017 5:32 pm    Post subject: Re: Beedubyabugz - [email protected] Reply with quote

Elizabeth,

You really got a beauty of a customer there. Clearly he's not playing with a full deck of cards. You went above and beyond to make it right for him and he was only concerned about being a jerk.

I've probably bought parts from you 20 different times over the years. You've always been terrific, shipped the parts blazing fast and were quick to answer any additional questions after the transaction.

I had one customer recently myself who said I sold him some incorrect distributor washers. He was wrong and he knew it. He wanted a refund which I said I'd do if/when he shipped them back. He said I should just let him keep the parts and refund him. Yea, ok sport Rolling Eyes

It's people like these two guys that make it almost not worth selling to others.

Decades of VW and VW parts restoration experience.
The Samba member since 2004.

**Now rebuilding throttle bodies for VW's and Porsche's**
**Restored German Bosch distributors for sale or I can restore yours**
**Restored German Pierburg fuel pumps for sale or I can restore yours**
**Restored Porsche fuel pumps or I can restore yours**
**Restored Porsche distributors or I can restore yours**
Chatico
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2017 6:39 am    Post subject: Re: Beedubyabugz - [email protected] Reply with quote

NOS KS std connecting rod is my second purchase from Elizabeth, clear transaction, quick response on emails, fast shipping, was a pleassure deal with her.
johnanddes
Satellite Wrangler

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2017 8:15 pm    Post subject: Re: Beedubyabugz - [email protected] Reply with quote

Bought a plastic glove box for my bug, exactly as described. Elizabeth shipped it out really quickly and I installed it with no issues. Top notch seller. Thanks!

1969 documented numbers matching bug
1968 F250

Keepin the ISS from colliding with space junk
Bill Dykes
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2017 2:27 pm    Post subject: Re: Beedubyabugz - [email protected] Reply with quote

Bought some pushrods for my bug. Came quick,well packed ,great price.
BulliBill
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2017 2:30 pm    Post subject: Re: Beedubyabugz - [email protected] Reply with quote

Elizabeth sent a bag of small brake goodies and it arrived just fine! Thanks again!

Bill Bowman
Thornton VW - Stockton

Thanks for any help!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
59fjord
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2018 12:42 am    Post subject: Re: Beedubyabugz - [email protected] Reply with quote

Bought a t-handle from Elizabeth. Super fast response, shipped same day, happy with the part. Excellent seller...Thank you!
xzener
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2018 8:32 pm    Post subject: Re: Beedubyabugz - [email protected] Reply with quote

Bought dog house engine tins from them. Fast response and shipping! Will do business with them again. Thanks!
Col_Forbin
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 8:31 am    Post subject: Re: Beedubyabugz - [email protected] Reply with quote

great seller! bought a rear floor vent trim for my bay and received it VERY quickly and as described. recommended
71 Deluxe Bay
JBUGNCO
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2018 4:52 pm    Post subject: Re: Beedubyabugz - [email protected] Reply with quote

Liz had the exact piece I needed for my pop out window conversion and was able to hand deliver it to me even!! Absolutely wonderful and looking forward to staying in touch and doing more business with her.
mascrappo
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2018 6:52 pm    Post subject: Re: Beedubyabugz - [email protected] Reply with quote

Bought a Varga master cylinder, she was Johnny-on-the-spot on email responses! I am a picky buyer and she stuck with me for a couple weeks. Now I have brakes again, thank you
Hansolo99
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2018 2:11 pm    Post subject: Re: Beedubyabugz - [email protected] Reply with quote

VERY HAPPY! Thank you very much I appreciate it!! Came fast and it was exactly as described. GREAT person to deal with!
kevin11
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2018 5:47 pm    Post subject: Re: Beedubyabugz - [email protected] Reply with quote

Great person to do business with. Parts were as advertised and even better than expected condition when received! Thanks !
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
Jump to:
Page 8 of 12

Jump to: