Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

57baja - [email protected]
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: 57baja
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: Yesterday
Heyuqt1
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2017 8:54 pm    Post subject: Re: 57baja - [email protected] Reply with quote

Let me start this review by saying I can be a pain in the ass customer. When I order parts on the Internet I expect everything to be perfect and have it tomorrow. We know in life nothing shows up tomorrow and when it does finally show up it's usually not what we wanted. It usually doesn't fit, doesn't work, or got beat to shit in shipping. I am extremely tired of people that won't stand behind their stuff. I must say Jeff blew me away. I ordered parts on the net and expected a confirmation email immediately. After not getting it by the next afternoon I called. Jeff answered and said parts had already been shipped and wasn't sure about the confirmation email. Sure enough when I got off the phone it had come in about five minutes before I made the call. I had already ordered the exact same thing from another company and they shipped me the wrong ones. When I tried to return them it turned into It being my fault they shipped the wrong parts That's why I decided just to order from Jeff and he was much cheaper. When Jeff's parts arrived and I tried to use them with some of the other parts I ordered from the other company they wouldn't work together. I really wanted to use the parts from the other company so I ended up not using the parts I ordered from Jeff. When I emailed him he said no problem send it back and he would Refund my money. He answered every email immediately. Not once did he ever make me think I was a pain in the ass or I would not have my money returned. Simply put he is the easiest VW parts company I have dealt with during the build of my buggy. I don't typically leave reviews but I felt I had to say something about this company. Something as simple as just doing the right thing really made a difference. Thanks again Jeff you are amazing.
JP38
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2020 5:40 pm    Post subject: Re: 57baja - [email protected] Reply with quote

Perfect seller, I've bought Low Profile Kadron Intake Manifolds, NOS Bugpack, impossible to find them here in France.
Parts received after only 9 days in France
Thanks
pondoras box
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2020 12:53 pm    Post subject: Re: 57baja - [email protected] Reply with quote

Bought some type 1 IRS stub axles from Kaddie Shack and when I installed them one was binding. I called and Jeff talked me through a trouble shooting sequence, he was patient and took as much time as I needed to help me out.

Turned out the situation was my fault as I installed the outer bearing without the inner spacer installed, turns out you need this part! Either way his patience was greatly appreciated.

1961 23 Window (Bobo)
1965 11 Window (Zelda)
1965 13 Window (Lucas)
1957 Oval ragtop
1988 Cabriolet VR6 conversion
Plus a lot of other rusty junk
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Bill Dykes
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2022 9:42 am    Post subject: Re: 57baja - [email protected] Reply with quote

Good guys,know their stuff,great service. Thanks,Bill.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Page 6 of 6

Jump to: