Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

2017 Nor Cal Vintage VW & Porsche Treffpunkt, Sunday August 6th
Forum Index -> Shows/Events/Camping/Clubs Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Michael Rogers
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2017 8:17 pm    Post subject: 2017 Nor Cal Vintage VW & Porsche Treffpunkt, Sunday August 6th Reply with quote

Now that Barnum and Baileys circus is closing then I guess it is safe to say that the Nor Cal Treffen is the greatest show on earth! Just kidding. Come and see you for yourself what the Nor Cal Treffen is all about, no judging, no parking by type of car, just drive in park where you want and hang out with like minded enthusiasts. Another thing about the Treffen is there is no line to get in just pull up pay your $20.00 bucks and your in! Free bagels and coffee in the morning while supplies last. Every car entry gets a raffle ticket for some great and unusual raffle prizes wait did I mention that you get to park on the grass under a tree in a 8 acre park!
Sunday
August 6th, 2017
4202 Concord Blvd.
Concord, CA
$20.00 per car
8:00-2:30
Michael Rogers
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2017 10:04 am    Post subject: Re: 2017 Nor Cal Vintage VW & Porsche Treffen, Sunday August 6th Reply with quote

I am very pleased to announce this years food vendor.

Steel Smokin BBQ.

https://www.facebook.com/Steel-Smokin-BBQ-224403804254492/

http://www.steelsmokinbbq.com/

Come out and taste their great BBQ!
turkis-deluxe
Samba Security

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2017 7:28 pm    Post subject: Re: 2017 Nor Cal Vintage VW & Porsche Treffen, Sunday August 6th Reply with quote

mmm BBQ, I think i'll go.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Michael Rogers
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2017 11:14 am    Post subject: Re: 2017 Nor Cal Vintage VW & Porsche Treffpunkt, Sunday August 6th Reply with quote

Thanks Dave
Morganwerk
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2017 10:07 am    Post subject: Re: 2017 Nor Cal Vintage VW & Porsche Treffpunkt, Sunday August 6th Reply with quote

I've been wanting to go to this show for years and something always pops up. Looks like I'll finally make it! (I hope I didn't jinx myself)
Michael Rogers
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2017 7:38 am    Post subject: Re: 2017 Nor Cal Vintage VW & Porsche Treffpunkt, Sunday August 6th Reply with quote

One month to go! Expecting over 200 cars this year of all types, I even had a guy ask if it's ok to bring vintage German camping trailers....sure why not!

See you on August 6th!

Mike
Michael Rogers
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2017 7:06 am    Post subject: Re: 2017 Nor Cal Vintage VW & Porsche Treffpunkt, Sunday August 6th Reply with quote

This years food vendor is Steel Smokin BBQ worth coming just for the food!
Michael Rogers
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2017 6:41 pm    Post subject: Re: 2017 Nor Cal Vintage VW & Porsche Treffpunkt, Sunday August 6th Reply with quote

If you didn't have a reason before here a five more reasons to come to the Treffpunkt this weekend.

http://www.thedrive.com/flat-six-society/13122/fiv...is-weekend
Michael Rogers
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2017 9:01 pm    Post subject: Re: 2017 Nor Cal Vintage VW & Porsche Treffpunkt, Sunday August 6th Reply with quote

Thank you to everyone that came this year, we had our biggest turn out ever! Check out the Treffpunkt FB page for tons of photos.

https://www.facebook.com/Nor-Cal-Vintage-VW-Porsche-Treffpunkt-199809110032975/

See you next year on Sunday August 5th
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Shows/Events/Camping/Clubs All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: