Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

MelsVWs - [email protected]
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
larryho
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 5:23 pm    Post subject: MelsVWs - [email protected] Reply with quote

One of the nicest thing about this hobby is you get to know more people and in the process made a few more friends. Mel is another guy I gladly add to my list.
Polite, patience and an excellent communicator who will go out to try and make things right for you. The extras he added to the package will come useful for us here. It's been fun and rewarding dealing with you Mel. You cannot go wrong with this seller
I am glad that I made the first feedback posting for MelVWs
Thank you Larry
iratehippie
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 10:14 am    Post subject: Mels Fast Shipping... Reply with quote

Yep...Just like the photos...parts shipped out fast...will save this address...oh I got a good used timing scale and then asked for other odds and ends... Cool
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
sploogemeister
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 8:51 am    Post subject: timing scale Reply with quote

Got a T4 timing scale from Mel. Good deal! Fast shipping!
Great seller! Would deal with him again!

Thanks Mel!
Corwith
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 3:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A big thank you toConrad of melsVWs for his great prices and quick shipping time for hard to find chrome bumper bolts. I orderded two ,and he sent three,and no rust included!!
wavejd
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 8:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great transaction on a recent purchase. Item was exactly as describe, prompt emails, and well packaged shipping. Highly recommended !
ovalrag55
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 11:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just as promised. Thanks for the help.
CarlIseminger
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 7:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just purchased two VW Light switches from Mel. He even went so far as to make sure that what I thought I was ordering was actually what I wanted. Then shipped them very fast.

Thanks Mel.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
mikenoe
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2017 7:41 pm    Post subject: semaphores Reply with quote

Bought semaphores from ovalrag55 A+++ seller and fast shipper Thank you very much Very Happy
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Facebook Classifieds Feedback
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: