Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Need a help,I have Brazil bus without Title.How Can I apply..
Forum Index -> Bay Window Bus Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
AntonyMann
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2017 1:27 am    Post subject: Need a help,I have Brazil bus without Title.How Can I apply.. Reply with quote

Guys,
I have big problem.
The bus came from Brazil to Rotterdam,Netherlands.
All tax payd,and here-In Hungary-realized,that the bus has been only COPY of Title.
In Eu-like my own Traffic Departmen-only genuie Title allowed and to accept..
(some country,Slovakia,Poland maybe to accept..)

I make a contact with a genuie seller,according by his info,the original Title has been lost.
Unfortunately,the seller not help for me,according by his info,in Brazil extraordenary hard apply of new Title.(depending teritory)

-Perhaps,Somebody Can help me?...Perhaps a reliable contact in Brazil,who can all to arrange..sure,I can pay.[/b]

Or maybe "empty"Title...I do not know,what is the right way.

All advice big help for me.
thx
Antony
alman72
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2017 3:50 am    Post subject: Re: Need a help,I have Brazil bus without Title.How Can I apply.. Reply with quote

first thing you should do is to get some money back from the seller. It was misrepresented, and it is going to take time and money to fix his mistake.
TDCTDI
Samba Advocatus Diaboli

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2017 5:52 am    Post subject: Re: Need a help,I have Brazil bus without Title.How Can I apply.. Reply with quote

alman72 wrote:
first thing you should do is to get some money back from the seller. It was misrepresented, and it is going to take time and money to fix his mistake.

Good luck with that!

Its interesting that he has a copy of the title but the title doesn't exist? More like there's some other Brazilian busses going to be sold with copies of the same title.

It's hard enough getting through all the hoops with a title going from state to state, It' sure to be hell going from country to country without one. Can you even get it from customs or whatever government agency in your country controls imports?

Caveat emptor!

Let us know who the seller is so that others might avoid dealing with them (ESPECIALLY if you found the Bus through The Samba!).

GOFUNDYOURSELF, quit asking everyone to do it for you!

An air cooled VW will make you a hoarder.

Do something, anything, to your project every day, and you will eventually complete it.
Alemao CL
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2017 5:32 pm    Post subject: Re: Need a help,I have Brazil bus without Title.How Can I apply.. Reply with quote

Hi Antony,

Did you solve this problem with the seller?
AntonyMann
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2017 2:17 am    Post subject: Re: Need a help,I have Brazil bus without Title.How Can I apply.. Reply with quote

Alemao CL wrote:
Hi Antony,

Did you solve this problem with the seller?

Hi
The problem was resolved,the bus came with DETRAN paper,this was absolutely good for our authory.
According by Eu law,need
Or genuie Title
or certificate of Trafic/Transport Authory.

I bought already lot of bus with a Detran paper from Brazil,all was abouth 5-6000 $ incl tax,customs,and shipping fee to Rotterdam.I think,now-2017-the mentioned value is good,because lot of europian people looking for a bus in brazil..
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Bay Window Bus All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: