Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Jack-Fatboy - [email protected] - Jacek
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: Jack-Fatboy
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: February 09, 2021
DSweinhagen
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2017 12:06 pm    Post subject: Re: Jack-Fatboy - [email protected] Reply with quote

It took me a couple emails over a few weeks to get a reply about a heater tube insulation wrap. He apologized for the delay and mentioned he had some health trouble. I sent payment on Aug. 2nd. I'm not sure how long things take to get from Poland, but hopefully it shows up soon. I'll check back here when it does.
EA57RHD
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2017 12:49 pm    Post subject: Re: Jack-Fatboy - [email protected] Reply with quote

I plan on buying a tarp for my 59 single cab but I'm reluctant at this point to just send any money. I hope all is well with him and I hope to hear back from him soon.
********WANTED********
Whittier Lee Wood VW dealer license plate frame
DSweinhagen
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 12:39 pm    Post subject: Re: Jack-Fatboy - [email protected] Reply with quote

I received my insulation wrap so all good here. Thanks Jacek. Hope all is well.
EA57RHD
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2017 1:31 pm    Post subject: Re: Jack-Fatboy - [email protected] Reply with quote

Glad you received your order Dave, I still have not heard back from him.

I hope all is well with. Does anyone have any contact with him currently.

I would like to order a canvas tarp.

Thanks
Eddie
********WANTED********
Jack-Fatboy
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2017 2:50 pm    Post subject: Re: Jack-Fatboy - [email protected] Reply with quote

Hi All,

At the beginning I would like to apologize for my momentary absence and lack of contact. The whole situation was caused by my health problems and short family vacation and the SPA show. I'm very very sorry and thanks for your understanding. I belive you will forget it me.

Now I'm trying to reach all of the people who wanted to contact with me for last month and solve all of the problems.

I will do what I can to continue to like my products and service. Please check my ads. There are something new for your vw's.

Thanks a lot.

Jacek JCG
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
EA57RHD
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2017 6:30 pm    Post subject: Re: Jack-Fatboy - [email protected] Reply with quote

I just wanted to update my previous post to say that I have been in contact with Jacek.

I recently sent him a PayPal payment for one of his wonderful canvas tarps for my 59 SC.

Communication was good and I have no reservations about sending him money and doing business with him.

Jacek is an honest businessman and I would not hesitate buying any of his products.
********WANTED********
EA57RHD
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2017 8:51 am    Post subject: Re: Jack-Fatboy - [email protected] Reply with quote

I just completed a second transaction with Jacek for the canvas tarp storage bag.

Again, the communication was great! No worries doing business with Jacek, he's a stand up guy.
********WANTED********
iamdonquixote
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2017 1:43 pm    Post subject: Re: Jack-Fatboy - [email protected] Reply with quote

I received my so42 items from Jacek,
they look good. So if you are experiencing delays I wouldn't worry , he will come through.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Facebook Gallery Classifieds Feedback
der58SC
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2017 8:40 am    Post subject: Re: Jack-Fatboy - [email protected] Reply with quote

I ordered a set of hinges for my jalousie windows that he makes. I paid one day and the very next day he shipped them out. Took some time due to slow postal service but got my parts and they look like stock parts. Awesome parts and great seller.

Thank you

KCCO!!

Strictly Vintage 2s
oakman
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2017 10:30 am    Post subject: Re: Jack-Fatboy - [email protected] Reply with quote

A few pics of the Single Cab canvas from Jack-Fatboy. Top quality product, the fit is excellent and easy to set up. This is mounted to a set of hoops from DG. I am happy with my purchase, and will be buying from Jacek again in the future. Thanks Jacek!!

Image may have been reduced in size. Click image to view fullscreen.

DerekR
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2017 5:00 pm    Post subject: Re: Jack-Fatboy - [email protected] Reply with quote

I purchased a set of ceiling trims for my so23 and they are perfect. Great communication and good product, I would purchase again. A few other Samba members should take selling lessons from Jack. Laughing
blackdog1999 Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2017 9:24 am    Post subject: Re: Jack-Fatboy - [email protected] Reply with quote

Just bought a Westy rack canvas. Very nice item.
Westy Fabric
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2017 2:34 am    Post subject: Re: Jack-Fatboy - [email protected] Reply with quote

Very good job of jacek and sending serious.
To recommend!
Nifartachi
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2017 1:41 am    Post subject: Re: Jack-Fatboy - [email protected] Reply with quote

A very nice guy. Good communication, safe delivery, and, of course, the items I've bought from him are very good. Actually, I even asked him if he could make for me an item not listed on his ads... Really, a very nice guy.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Ojai63dbl
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2017 7:19 pm    Post subject: Re: Jack-Fatboy - [email protected] Reply with quote

Jacek is easy to deal with, might be slow to email back, but his parts are worth it.

This is the second time I've bought from Jacek (this time a pair of gas panels) over the last 2 yrs. Great metal smith, parts are exactly as described, and he follows up to see if you like the parts. Cant remember when the last time someone asked what I thought after the parts arrived.

One thing to note -- His packaging is over the top so parts arrive in excellent condition and will take sometime to unpack. It does take a week to ship to Florida, but he has a tracking number so its easy to find out where the part is. Ill be buying more.

If your thinking about buying his reproduction parts - Id say do it

My double cab says thank you and Ill be buying more!
Lotterbube
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2017 2:40 pm    Post subject: Re: Jack-Fatboy - [email protected] Reply with quote

I ordered a roof rack canvas from Jack. Perfect communication, fast shipping, perfect packaging, perfect product, perfect quality and... perfect fit! Will buy from him again for sure!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Classifieds Feedback
scamp123
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2017 12:08 pm    Post subject: Re: Jack-Fatboy - [email protected] Reply with quote

I recently bought a canvass and tilt from Jacek for my 58 single cab. It was a recommend from s friend.
The quality of the canvass and tilt is excellent and the fit is perfect, I wouldn’t hesitate on buying from jacek again.
Ade Vaughan
Cumbria
Flickvw
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2017 7:17 am    Post subject: Re: Jack-Fatboy - [email protected] Reply with quote

I bought two fuel tank panels and pads for my 65 single cab. I am very happy with the quality. The shopping takes a bit longer than the states but Jack is very responsive to inquiries.
jay perreira
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2017 8:12 am    Post subject: Re: Jack-Fatboy - [email protected] Reply with quote

I am a very satisfied customer that hopes more customers will have a great experience buying parts from jack. I received fast friendly service, with great quality and no trouble with shipping my Sidewinder Exhaust to me. Thank's again! Happy Holiday's!
earlywesty
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2018 4:35 pm    Post subject: Re: Jack-Fatboy - [email protected] Reply with quote

I have bought two westfalia roof rack canvas covers from Jacek and can report the quality is excellent and so is the fit. Sometimes Jacek is slow to respond however he alwasy comes through and the wait is worth it. Shipping took a long time from Poland for one of the covers (month) and then the second one arrived in one week. I would happily buy from him again.

Thanks Jacek!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 3 of 6

Jump to: