Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Loren - [email protected]
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: Loren
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: April 16, 2024
josemunoz
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 11:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

After two months the horn September arrived. send to you the other set when I get my hands.
thanks Loren
cruiser
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jan 17, 2014 8:51 pm    Post subject: Outstanding person/seller - Loren Staley Reply with quote

Do not hesitate to do business with Loren! A true asset to our hobby, Loren is a fantastic person to know and has always been ready to help. We should be grateful he has taken the time to research and reproduce parts for our antique Volkswagens (I know I am!) and post information and pictures here on The Samba. Excellent communicator, extremely fair and willing to lend a hand and answer your questions. Thanks again, Loren, and I look forward to doing business with you again in the future.
Curt Strausser
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 3:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It was great dealing with Loren, no problem here. Thanks!
Exaktaphile
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2014 11:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've bought a couple of parts from Loren and things arrive fast and in better than described condition. A great seller! Smile
abax
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2015 9:07 pm    Post subject: lowlite parts Reply with quote

Loren bought from me recently some karmann ghia parts
i need to mention that the communication was exelent and the transaction was one of my best experiences on this site
I hope to cooperate in the future again!!
Thank You Loren!!
Greetings from Greece
Tassos Wink
meredith murray
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2015 4:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Loren is Awesome! Bought some tires and rims from him painted in my color combo for a good price, then I was able to get them shipped to me! He went above and beyond and I'm grateful for that.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
71single
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2016 8:13 pm    Post subject: Re: Loren - [email protected] Reply with quote

Great buyer had faith in me had no issues thanks again be happy to help you whenever you need
MJMarkham
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2016 3:20 pm    Post subject: Re: Loren - [email protected] Reply with quote

Great Seller... Loren is honest and the items delivered are awesome. Shipment arrived very quickly as well. I would certainly buy from him again.

WANTED: Original 58 Ghia Dash Knob
lowghia58
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2016 1:21 pm    Post subject: Re: Loren - [email protected] Reply with quote

Just recieved some great lowlight ghia parts I thought I would never find. Grateful to Loren for making these parts available to the VW community. Very good quality parts, excellent communication and fast shipping! Thanks Very Happy
technik
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2016 5:24 am    Post subject: Re: Loren - [email protected] Reply with quote

Loren is always very helpful. Thank you so much!
JDocherty
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2016 6:26 pm    Post subject: Re: Loren - [email protected] Reply with quote

Loren was amazing to work with! Great communication and the parts arrived better than I could have hoped!

I will be going to him first next time for any hard to find GHIA parts.
ferdi7523
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2016 12:11 pm    Post subject: Re: Loren - [email protected] Reply with quote

Another great Seller, first time transaction with this Gentleman.
Promptly reply, well communication and very good on packaging to make sure the parts arrive safely.
Looking forward to have another.
Thanks Loren!
RHD 1600 78 BUS
rglsr
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2017 10:41 am    Post subject: Re: Loren - [email protected] Reply with quote

Great seller, item was just as described, packaged very well and shipped quickly.
jlarrey
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2017 3:06 am    Post subject: Re: Loren - [email protected] Reply with quote

I purchased a pair of check rod bolts for my low light ghia from Loren, they were just as decribed. It has been a perfect transaction and a pleasure to deal with Loren.

Thank you very much!
NavyGeneral Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2017 9:57 am    Post subject: Re: Loren - [email protected] Reply with quote

Loren purchased an item from me. All worked as well as a rotating wheel-FastPayment, ClearCommunication! Thanks Loren.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
jlarrey
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2017 9:59 am    Post subject: Re: Loren - [email protected] Reply with quote

I purchased a new pair of check rod bolts from Loren, as they are hard to find. I recived them very fast. The transaction was perfect again and the communication excelent.

Tanks again.
John M
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2017 12:31 am    Post subject: Re: Loren - [email protected] Reply with quote

Just purchased a 63' Ghia clock from Loren. Great price for a untested clock, fast and unbelievably secure packaging. Took a few hours to clean it and repair the low melting point solder fuse and it's up and running! Great seller, outstanding communications. No worries when you deal with Loren, he even refunded $2.00! Actual shipping was less than quoted.

Buy with confidence, you'll probably receive it in better than advertised condition.

John
ratlook63
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2017 5:28 pm    Post subject: Re: Loren - [email protected] Reply with quote

Great buyer. Great communication and prompt payment! Would gladly do business again!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Gallery Classifieds Feedback
belairman
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2017 11:48 am    Post subject: Re: Loren - [email protected] Reply with quote

Purchased some more parts from Loren. Transaction went smootnly like the previous ones.
Always a pleasure doing business with you. Thank you
jeremy57ride
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2019 6:21 pm    Post subject: Re: Loren - [email protected] Reply with quote

As all the others have said- no worries here. I bought a fuel reserve valve-excellent response, quick delivery and part was as described. Would deal with Loren anytime. Thank you
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: