Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Is your bug in this puzzle?
Forum Index -> Other VW Vehicles/Volksrods Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
whozawhat
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2017 7:22 pm    Post subject: Is your bug in this puzzle? Reply with quote

Image may have been reduced in size. Click image to view fullscreen.

This puzzle is called What's your Bug, done by a company called Eurographics, in Montreal Canada.
I found them on the web and sent an email asking how they got permission to use pictures of my car and what were they paying me.

They sent me $100 and six free puzzles.

Recognize any of these and know the owner/builder?
Let them know about it.
SBD
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2017 6:53 pm    Post subject: Re: Is your bug in this puzzle? Reply with quote

Wow! What a coincidence! I own ALL of the other VWs pictured on the puzzle. Which one is yours? Very Happy

mark tucker wrote:
I wouldent waste $ or thyme on building a small motor. build it big so it dosent have to work hard.remember it's only as fast as your foot alows it to be unless you build a small turd then it just stinks as it squishes up through your toes when you step on it.
whozawhat
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2017 5:22 pm    Post subject: Re: Is your bug in this puzzle? Reply with quote

Only one that is in there twice Wink
eyetzr Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2017 4:26 am    Post subject: Re: Is your bug in this puzzle? Reply with quote

So, I heard you have something new on the go.....any teaser shots? I cannot wait to see what you come up with after the last car.
whozawhat
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2017 11:03 am    Post subject: Re: Is your bug in this puzzle? Reply with quote

nothing that crazy, a Puma convertible with a supercharger,
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Other VW Vehicles/Volksrods All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: