Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

VWNOS.com - [email protected] - heimlich
Page: 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
Jump to:
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: heimlich
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: Yesterday
heimlich Premium Member
VWNOS.com

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2017 11:26 am    Post subject: VWNOS.com - [email protected] - heimlich Reply with quote

Starting point for feedback.
5% Off your order with coupon code: 5%OFF
Restored Distributors Available (<--Click here)
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Kiwi1966
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2017 1:14 pm    Post subject: Re: VWNOS.com, [email protected], kawfee Reply with quote

Hi Purchased Bosch distruibutor washers off Marcel, which are quite hard to get. Contact was good and recieved washers over to New Zealand quickly- Recommended Thanks RossD
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Mile High Puma
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2017 6:36 am    Post subject: Re: VWNOS.com - [email protected] - kawfee Reply with quote

Transaction for purchase of a NOS bus muffler went great, product was well packaged and arrived promptly.
OKType3Tim Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2017 2:59 pm    Post subject: Re: VWNOS.com - [email protected] - kawfee Reply with quote

Purchased several distributor repair parts. Parts were as advertised, arrived quickly, and communication was great. I keep an eye on what he is able to find.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
SDML
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2017 10:45 pm    Post subject: Re: VWNOS.com - [email protected] - kawfee Reply with quote

Fast shipping, item as described. Thanks!
ricaroo
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2017 5:29 am    Post subject: Re: VWNOS.com - [email protected] - kawfee Reply with quote

I needed a replacement ignition switch and I hoped I could locate a NOS one, I was lucky enough to find what I needed here on the Samba Classifieds.

I contacted Marcel and and he was extremely helpful... and shipped the switch I needed. I would Strongly recommend VWNOS.COM

Thanks Marcel for all your help and I appreciate the fast responses to my questions. The switch is installed and and all is good

Rick
ataraxia
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2017 2:06 pm    Post subject: Re: VWNOS.com - [email protected] - kawfee Reply with quote

Struck a deal for a couple of parts - then the hurricane hit.

Stayed in contact - informed me of the anticipated delay AND duration. Parts were received in great condition and packaged very well.

Thanks again!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Gray Oval Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2017 9:32 pm    Post subject: Re: VWNOS.com - [email protected] - kawfee Reply with quote

I purchased some Bosch distributor O-Rings from Marcel. Arrived promptly, a smooth and easy transaction ! cheers, Gary
earthquake
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2017 1:10 am    Post subject: Re: VWNOS.com - [email protected] - kawfee Reply with quote

Ordered some Bosch distributor O-rings, We had a bit of a problem because of the hurricane but Marcel came through! Thank you.

Casey
05 SCION XB SERIES RELEASE 2[#437]
95 Chevy C3500 dually
98 Ford E150
Link to Kelly J. Nolte 3/20/53 - 11/6/08
https://time-zonelabs.blogspot.com/p/about-kelly.html
DEATH TO CHINGERS!
[From a military recruitment poster in the novel "The Stainless Steel Rat" By Harry Harrison]
ajay
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2017 5:48 am    Post subject: Re: VWNOS.com - [email protected] - kawfee Reply with quote

GOOD seller
fast delivery
prompt communication
Jay Salser Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2017 11:33 am    Post subject: Re: VWNOS.com - [email protected] - kawfee Reply with quote

I just received my packet of Genuine German Fiber Distributor Washers! I experienced super communications with Marcel. I am so happy to receive my packet of Fiber Washers--and at a really Good Price! Thank you Marcel. I can't wait to receive the packet of the 0.2mm Steel Shims! jay salser
bluebug66
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2017 11:53 am    Post subject: Re: VWNOS.com - [email protected] - kawfee Reply with quote

I bought some hard to find distributor shims and felts from Marcel. Just what I needed and at a fair price. Thanks!
Jay Salser Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2017 10:47 am    Post subject: Re: VWNOS.com - [email protected] - kawfee Reply with quote

The Steel Washers arrived today. I am so glad to have them! Thank you for the quick service, Marcel! jay
docspeed
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2017 10:25 am    Post subject: Re: VWNOS.com - [email protected] - kawfee Reply with quote

Excellent +++++++++++++++++
Distributor fiber washers available!

Thanks Marcel for the excellent support and fast shipping
matthew henricks
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2017 6:29 am    Post subject: Re: VWNOS.com - [email protected] - kawfee Reply with quote

Finally got to use the NOSVW 1500 Fuel pump kit that they supply. Great kit. Went together easily and the parts fit.

Awesome.
70slooker
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2017 10:26 pm    Post subject: Re: VWNOS.com - [email protected] - kawfee Reply with quote

Just did a deal with marcel, and it was smooth, no issues shipping out to Canada, even stepped up with a cheaper rate!

I will buy again
akomjathy
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2017 1:51 pm    Post subject: Re: VWNOS.com - [email protected] - kawfee Reply with quote

Marcel is a very helpful guy! We had an easy and perfect international transaction! I reccommend to buy from him without any doubts! Thanks: Attila from Budapest
GjMan
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2017 6:11 pm    Post subject: Re: VWNOS.com - [email protected] - kawfee Reply with quote

Got a ball joint from Marcel. Fast shipping and item was as described.
ReedoSpeedo
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2017 11:22 pm    Post subject: Re: VWNOS.com - [email protected] - kawfee Reply with quote

Items exactly as described, great communication and quick shipment. Would not hesitate to order from Marcel again. Cheers
nitrodub
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2017 8:07 pm    Post subject: Re: VWNOS.com - [email protected] - kawfee Reply with quote

excellent response time for both orders& e-mails, I would recommend Marcel to all samba buyers..
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
Jump to:
Page 1 of 12

Jump to: