Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

US Virgin Islands Manx Pro Street Build
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Next
Jump to:
Forum Index -> Kit Car/Fiberglass Buggy/356 Replica Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Deh Shark
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2017 8:16 am    Post subject: Re: US Virgin Islands Manx Pro Street Build Reply with quote

Image may have been reduced in size. Click image to view fullscreen.

55 3 fold Ragtop
Manx Dune buggy 2387cc
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger Gallery Classifieds Feedback
ranney laronde
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2017 11:33 am    Post subject: Re: US Virgin Islands Manx Pro Street Build Reply with quote

that green manx looks SCCUURRRDDDDDDD......LOL
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger Classifieds Feedback
Fiatdude
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2017 4:47 pm    Post subject: Re: US Virgin Islands Manx Pro Street Build Reply with quote

You guys getting tired pushing them cars around for those different photo shoots ??????

Cuz we ain't heard either of them run in a LOONNNNGGGG time!!!! IF EVER

Last edited by Fiatdude on Wed May 31, 2017 5:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
ranney laronde
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2017 4:57 pm    Post subject: Re: US Virgin Islands Manx Pro Street Build Reply with quote

my weak ass don't know how to down load the dang gopro..LMAO..next trip ill get lots of vids and send them up to Cali...LOL

Last edited by ranney laronde on Tue Jun 06, 2017 3:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger Classifieds Feedback
Fiatdude
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2017 5:14 pm    Post subject: Re: US Virgin Islands Manx Pro Street Build Reply with quote

ranney laronde wrote:
my weak ass don't know how top down load the dang gopro..LMAO..next trip ill get lots of vids and send them up to Cali...LOL

You better get to it or I'll post up that Grandma Limpin' video again
ranney laronde
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2017 5:56 pm    Post subject: Re: US Virgin Islands Manx Pro Street Build Reply with quote

lmao..that video belongs to DehShark...lmao..i put a hurting on him a few days ago,,hes still in recovery mode..not sure if he'll ever get over the ass whooping..LOL
Deh Shark
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2017 9:27 pm    Post subject: Re: US Virgin Islands Manx Pro Street Build Reply with quote

lol... wel sah. i gotta fine my go pro also..

55 3 fold Ragtop
Manx Dune buggy 2387cc
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger Gallery Classifieds Feedback
ranney laronde
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2017 3:03 pm    Post subject: Re: US Virgin Islands Manx Pro Street Build Reply with quote

ok,,sunday we will race..ill give him 3 cars running start and try reeling in the B*%&H...LOL
ranney laronde
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2017 3:54 pm    Post subject: Re: US Virgin Islands Manx Pro Street Build Reply with quote

got some video while Ole Gramz was goin by DehShark last sunday..don't know how to post the dang video..this post is worthless without pics/vids
andygere
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2017 9:32 pm    Post subject: Re: US Virgin Islands Manx Pro Street Build Reply with quote

Shark, you make it through Irma OK?
MURZI
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2017 5:49 pm    Post subject: Re: US Virgin Islands Manx Pro Street Build Reply with quote

Hey man.....hoping you guys are safe.....
45 Dells
A1 sidewinder
Fk44 cam
hillmotorsports
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2017 3:10 am    Post subject: Re: US Virgin Islands Manx Pro Street Build Reply with quote

Irma was bad enough without Jose and now Maria!
Many of us have you in our thoughts.... stay well friends!

(With way more projects than spare time!)
Lo Cash John
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2017 12:43 pm    Post subject: Re: US Virgin Islands Manx Pro Street Build Reply with quote

I got a text from Shark this morning. He's OK with a little bit of roof damage at his place. He said cell coverage is very spotty and had to go over to the University of Virgin Islands get a good signal. He's going to check on friends and family as soon as he can.

If you actually drive your VW, you need www.AirMapp.com

My boss told me I need to work on my mutli-tasking. So now when I use the bathroom at work I surf The Samba on my iPhone.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Fiatdude
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2017 6:01 pm    Post subject: Re: US Virgin Islands Manx Pro Street Build Reply with quote

I texted with Ranney today -- -- He and his family are OK-- His House is OK But there is no power at all.... Unfortunately, he says there is a lot of work for his dump truck...
Rockbound
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2017 2:47 pm    Post subject: Re: US Virgin Islands Manx Pro Street Build Reply with quote

Man this is an awesome build. Wish I would have seen this before I bought my chassis. I would have loved to have my torsion bar raised on my chassis. Thought never crossed my mind when before I ordered the chassis.. love the look of your buggy! Nice job!
Rockbound
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2017 12:07 pm    Post subject: Re: US Virgin Islands Manx Pro Street Build Reply with quote

Did you lower the torsion at all in the back or is all the drop from rsising the housing on frame?
Fiatdude
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2017 11:58 pm    Post subject: Re: US Virgin Islands Manx Pro Street Build Reply with quote

Hey Guys -- -- This guy says you weak-asses wouldn't race him no more so he left the V.I. to find some real completion ?!?!?!?

What's up with this??? -- -- Oh, He was probably from the BVI

Link

How you guys doing???? Got any Electricity yet Ranney???
RonC808
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2017 12:56 am    Post subject: Re: US Virgin Islands Manx Pro Street Build Reply with quote

I just saw that 1320 video too and left a reply that says "USVI does VW's right".
I also left a few links to several VI bugs including Deh Sharks.

I discovered this Manx build thread after Irma. So I'm guessing bugs have been put aside and survival is priority 1.

I left the VI in '89 (former Garden St. area resident) and barely missed hurricane Hugo. I returned to visit several years later and they were still in recovery mode.

Praying you guys can get get back up and running with food, water & power ASAP.
derealist
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2017 5:59 pm    Post subject: Re: US Virgin Islands Manx Pro Street Build Reply with quote

Link
[/youtube]
RonC808
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2017 2:08 am    Post subject: Re: US Virgin Islands Manx Pro Street Build Reply with quote

I like this perspective of St.Croix's track a lot better than other videos Ive seen posted.
Reminds me of the hey days of the Bavoni track when Haynes Prescription (pro-mod bug of the '80s!), Dr. Ding VW, Wild & Terrible 'vette, Joe Vogel's altered T-bucket injected BBC, Blackman's hemi cuda, McDonalds sponsored 454 chevelle, Thunderbolt rotary, Bodacious Demon 340 duster, Sinbad's CBX, Pooki's sohc 750 and many others ruled the scene Cool

I was a lil'pikni so never had a ride of my own. But I would show up on Sundays with my $2 for a pat'e & vita malt and watch the races into the night. Then hitch a ride or WALK home back to town Laughing
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Kit Car/Fiberglass Buggy/356 Replica All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Next
Jump to:
Page 18 of 20

Jump to: