Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Hurricane Irma and Florida
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
Forum Index -> Off Topic Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
heimlich Premium Member
VWNOS.com

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2017 9:49 am    Post subject: Re: Hurricane Irma and Florida Reply with quote

That'd be a site to see. One of my favorite drives on a motorcycle was down the keys.
5% Off your order with coupon code: 5%OFF
Restored Distributors Available (<--Click here)
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
HMVWNAB
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2017 9:50 am    Post subject: Re: Hurricane Irma and Florida Reply with quote

vwjetboat wrote:
easier to go through 12hrs of storm then go a week without power

Well said Applause
babysnakes
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2017 10:35 am    Post subject: Re: Hurricane Irma and Florida Reply with quote

HMVWNAB wrote:
vwjetboat wrote:
easier to go through 12hrs of storm then go a week without power

Well said Applause

Yeah, no shit. We lost power on Friday at 10:30 pm just at the first good gust. Same wire down as usual. Did not get power back on until Wed. at noon.
calvinater
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2017 1:08 pm    Post subject: Re: Hurricane Irma and Florida Reply with quote

Daughter is back at Eckard College in St. Pete , says damage was minimal classes start monday . Anyone heard from Grandpa_pete ?
super74beetle
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2017 2:37 pm    Post subject: Re: Hurricane Irma and Florida Reply with quote

I know a friend in West Palm Beach. She texted me on Friday and said she was still without power and her cellphone was low on charge so I haven't contacted her yet. I figure she'll let me know when everything's O.K..
2type2
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2017 5:42 am    Post subject: Re: Hurricane Irma and Florida Reply with quote

Power?Went out Midnight Sunday 9/10. Still waiting.Way too hot. Maybe today. Its just fun trying to clean up after Irma And then no ac and a shower from
A gallon jug.
vwjetboat
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2017 11:37 am    Post subject: Re: Hurricane Irma and Florida Reply with quote

2type2 wrote:
Power?Went out Midnight Sunday 9/10. Still waiting.Way too hot. Maybe today. Its just fun trying to clean up after Irma And then no ac and a shower from
A gallon jug.

bummer .. i know the feeling.. 2004 we went almost 3 weeks with no power..
mark tucker
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2017 3:25 pm    Post subject: Re: Hurricane Irma and Florida Reply with quote

vwjetboat wrote:
2type2 wrote:
A gallon jug.

bummer .. i know the feeling.. 2004 we went almost 3 weeks with no power..
ditto been there done that.... a few times. funny thing is a small" storm" we loose power long before a big storm power loss....probably just some morons trying to get their tenniss shews off the power lines.... Rolling Eyes
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
Page 10 of 10

Jump to: