Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

56samba - [email protected]
Page: 1, 2  Next
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: 56samba
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: Yesterday
2Kabrios
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2016 12:10 am    Post subject: 56samba - [email protected] Reply with quote

Great seller with super fast shipping...Danke
60 kabriolett
59 double cab
64 bug
65 notch
67 ghia
67 chevelle
70 181
oldboyvw
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2016 5:44 am    Post subject: Re: 56samba - [email protected] Reply with quote

I buy a Sun Visor Early Commerical Bus 50s Original. It very perfect! nice item and good service from seller. Glad to buy from you
Newdashsplit
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2017 9:27 am    Post subject: Re: 56samba - [email protected] Reply with quote

I bought some 25hp parts from Jan and he shipped them to Calif with no problems whatsoever. Well packaged and quick from Germany. Jan was a pleasure to deal with and is smart way beyond his years on early vw's.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
brezelkaefer
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2017 12:25 pm    Post subject: Re: 56samba - [email protected] Reply with quote

Jan sold me a rare Combo gauge of 10/55 with german types and numbered scale in C° . Jan answered honestly about a disfuncton. Jan is a competent technical expert. Btw. the mistake is now repaired and the Combi gauge works perfectly.
sushi boy
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2017 11:54 pm    Post subject: Re: 56samba - [email protected] Reply with quote

I bought Type2 ashtray from Jan.
very quick shipping with small gift:-)

He is a great seller.
otahuhu
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2017 4:15 pm    Post subject: Re: 56samba - [email protected] Reply with quote

I purchased a cpl of hirschman antennas from Jan. I just wanted to say that Jan did a stellar job getting them all the way to NZ without drama, he is a top seller and highly recommended... Very Happy
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger Gallery Classifieds Feedback
von split
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2017 2:30 pm    Post subject: Re: 56samba - [email protected] Reply with quote

Jan is a first rate seller. My transaction was flawless with timely communication shipping and great packing. The NOS mirror I bought is absolutely beautiful. He is a credit to the Samba for sure.
JPB1
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2017 11:25 am    Post subject: Re: 56samba - [email protected] Reply with quote

great transaction, no worries, supper fast shipment and very well packed

I have brought multiple items of Jan - and he's been very helpful and knowledgeable

100% asset!
DiMaria
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2018 2:42 am    Post subject: Re: 56samba - [email protected] Reply with quote

I bought a Barndoor item from Jan. Very good transaction, good communication, packaging super well protected, very responsible and fast in sending the order. If he has another correct item for me, I'll certainly go back to buying it. Thanks Very Happy
gimmesomeshelter
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2018 10:25 am    Post subject: Re: 56samba - [email protected] Reply with quote

I can't recommend Jan more. His communication was consistently good, and he packs well.

Cheers,

Paul Vickerman

Richard Feynman
Zelko Jurkovic
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2019 11:57 pm    Post subject: Re: 56samba - [email protected] Reply with quote

I have purchased from Jan NOS SWF Deutschland Sign. Jan has responded to my emails promptly and kept communication lines open at all times. I found him to be very honest and he posted my purchased item fast. my package has been very well protected for international transport just as instructed.
I would definitely purchased from Jan again in the future.
Thank You Again JAN.
igj
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2019 12:40 am    Post subject: Re: 56samba - [email protected] Reply with quote

Good and honest seller, fast and cheap shipping and condition of goods exceed my expectations , vielen danke!!
schnidlee
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2021 9:57 pm    Post subject: Re: 56samba - [email protected] Reply with quote

I bought some parts from Jan mid 2020 and postage to Australia was stopped at the time due to covid. Jan checked every month until shipping was open again and then sent my parts. After 2 months when it looked like they had been lost in the post Jan refunded my money without me even asking. The parts arrived today two and a half months later, packed beautifully and safe and sound. I have re-paid Jan and would never hesitate to do business with him again. An absolute gentleman and very helpful. Thanks Jan, much appreciated.
kafer52
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2021 2:19 pm    Post subject: Re: 56samba - [email protected] Reply with quote

I just bought and took delivery of a 25hp fuel pump from Jan. Price was very fair and delivery fast. Jan is a trustworthy seller that follows up at every stage of the sale. You will not be disappointed. 👍🙂

Mark
lardawge
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2021 8:00 am    Post subject: Re: 56samba - [email protected] Reply with quote

Purchased an early coil and bracket from Jan. Great transaction with good communication. Received the coil and am very happy to have it for my early 55 engine build. Thanks Jan!
LuckyLemieux
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2022 8:28 am    Post subject: Re: 56samba - [email protected] Reply with quote

Awesome seller, great dealing with you, thanks for the communication, shipping etc..

Cheers Jer
Anthracite Left front fender
Split beetle, taillights, dash, rear window, crotch coolers
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Facebook Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Oval1954
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2022 12:02 pm    Post subject: Re: 56samba - [email protected] Reply with quote

Excellent seller, great communication, thanks a lot!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Terra45
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2022 5:56 am    Post subject: Re: 56samba - [email protected] Reply with quote

Jan went above and beyond with the purchase I made or a 25 hp pulley and pre 1950's horse shoe heater boxes, even to the point of doing a bit of welding/resto work on one of the parts to an excellent standard before shipping. That is service you don't expect from the average seller of old parts.

Jan posted photo's of the parts packaged and of them being taken to the local post office in the back of his classic Beetle. That is class Smile

Amazing communications throughout, and very fast response to all enquiries. I could not keep up.

Would highly recommend anyone considering buying parts to know that this seller is the most trustworthy of guys.

Many thanks and should I need any other parts in the future I will be sure to check with you firstly Smile

Leon.
sgmalt46
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2022 8:33 pm    Post subject: Re: 56samba - [email protected] Reply with quote

great seller . bought an early wiper motor (Bakelite) and a HUF fuel pump
for my 1946. he sure comes across some early rare stuff !!
recommended seller . a++
Steve. Very Happy
66 beetle
71 square back (sold) ! good luck with it Henry!
46 beetle 552nd royal army service corps CCG
neil anderson
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2023 7:05 am    Post subject: Re: 56samba - [email protected] Reply with quote

Very easy to deal with. My Express kit arrived quickly and very well packed. It is a bit of a DIY project. But that is very clear in his announce. Very nice quality. All in all very happy. Very Happy
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: