Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts  See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

SO-42 child's cot dimensions?
Page: Previous  1, 2
Forum Index -> Split Bus Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Major Woody
Samba Enigma

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 1:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have a PLF one. It was a tremendous hassle to get but very nicely done. That should her company motto Wink
Kommercial
Samba Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 2:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

///Mink wrote:
Kommercial wrote:
The original material can easily stretch 1 1/2" so getting exact measurments or 2 that will measure the same will be tough. I just dug my original out, it is:
across front 41 1/2
across rear 47 1/2
Front to back 34 1/4

Interesting. The Bay cot I acquired is rectangular, exactly 52" x 35". I have the rearmost pole cut down and modified.

I just measured a bay window one I have and it is 52x36.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Gallery Classifieds Feedback
der58SC
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2017 1:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hazetguy wrote:
if anyone is interested, i could measure the NOS dark green split bus child's cot i just got. let me know what dimensions you want.

One thing I was told to get for measurements is for the poles. Everyone has given the over all dimensions but can someone provide the dimensions for the pole pockets? I have the poles but not the canvas and was going to have the canvas made for me.

KCCO!!

Strictly Vintage 2s
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger Gallery Classifieds Feedback
epayne611
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2017 4:20 pm    Post subject: Re: SO-42 child's cot dimensions? Reply with quote

I'm not sure how old my cot is as it's not original to my bus but it's got some stretch so you may want to take that into account. I found it odd that the stitching is different on the long side and the short side. Anyway ignore the inside lighter blue stitching as it does not go through...both sides were at about 2 1/4".

Image may have been reduced in size. Click image to view fullscreen.

nlorntson Premium Member
Crazy VW Lady

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2017 1:40 pm    Post subject: Re: SO-42 child's cot dimensions? Reply with quote

I have an original canvas and the original poles in my SO44 if you still need dimensions for them.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
der58SC
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2017 2:21 pm    Post subject: Re: SO-42 child's cot dimensions? Reply with quote

nlorntson wrote:
I have an original canvas and the original poles in my SO44 if you still need dimensions for them.

I am interested in them. Curious if they are all different sizes or not.

KCCO!!

Strictly Vintage 2s
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Split Bus All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: