Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

ezcamper - [email protected]
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: ezcamper
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: March 08, 2024
gettysburg
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2016 6:28 pm    Post subject: Re: ezcamper - [email protected] Reply with quote

Just received and installed a westy rack. Quality of this rack is incredible. Easy to put together, everything fit perfect. Thank you so much chad. Highly recommended. Made in America!!!
Image may have been reduced in size. Click image to view fullscreen.

Thanks again Chad, love the quality!!!
Steve22
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2016 11:40 am    Post subject: Re: ezcamper - [email protected] Reply with quote

Chad is a great vendor, fast shipping, parts as described, great communication... no BS from him, if he knows the answer he'll tell you, if he doesn't he tells you that as well. I'll do business with him again.
'73 Sunroof Transporter
cru62
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2016 3:56 pm    Post subject: Re: ezcamper - [email protected] Reply with quote

Bought some jail bars from Chad. Great price, super fast shipping and packed like a pro. I really like how his line of parts is expanding. Thank you!

Jokes about German sausage are the wurst.

Stop dead photo links! Post your photos to The Samba Gallery!
FritzCP
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2016 2:25 pm    Post subject: Re: ezcamper - [email protected] Reply with quote

I bought a custom U-Weld-It kit from Chad for a SC bed. 2 ends, 9 middle pieces and he bent up 4 legs for me. I ordered the rest of the metal locally. I finally got it TIG welded up and am very happy. Will be powdercoating it soon. thanks Chad.

Fritz 70 - 6306 Bearing Puller
Fritz 44 - Dizzy Puller
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Hans
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2016 11:05 pm    Post subject: Re: ezcamper - [email protected] Reply with quote

Fast and easy deal Very Happy Great parts Thank You Very Happy Very Happy
CHASINGJR
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2016 10:41 am    Post subject: Re: ezcamper - [email protected] Reply with quote

My second weld it yourself kit by Chad. Very please with Chad's product and business. Thanks Chad!

Ol Vocho
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2016 9:10 am    Post subject: Re: ezcamper - [email protected] Reply with quote

I bought a Westy rack for my Bus from Chad, a very nice rack, all stainless. It took me most of the afternoon, putting it together, but all is good. It looks great on the Bus and i't sturdy. I upgraded to some stainless wingnuts for the rain rail brackets, just for easy removal. I'm impressed with this rack and it's a good value and it's all stainless. Have you priced stainless nuts and bolts at the hardware store! I also got a window extender from him and it is stainless as well, another good value. The rack came shipped via Fed Ex (shipping is included) and well packaged and with tracking, so I knew when it would arrive and I could be home to get it. I think Chad puts a lot of quality into his products and they are good investment on your Bus. He also answers questions quickly and is read to help if needed.

Vocho Werks

Metal Shaping by "Dr. Decklid"

Vocho Werks on Facebook
https://www.facebook.com/Vochowerks/

www.vochowerks.com

"It's great to be a big success, but we expect it will only last a couple of years and then we'll have to get real jobs", The Beatles, circa 1964

'64 Westy SO 33
'67 DD Panel
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
63seeker
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2016 11:23 pm    Post subject: Re: ezcamper - [email protected] Reply with quote

Purchased 15 window jail bar kit and door handles. perfect finish. fast delivery to oz. will use again thanks chad.
vwbusride
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2016 8:03 am    Post subject: Re: ezcamper - [email protected] Reply with quote

I had to buy one of Chad's Jim-Dandy racks.
I've been looking for one for many years.
This rack is so nice, the craftsman's ship
and detail is amazing.
Plus good quick communications and shipping.
Aaron
oakman
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2016 6:15 pm    Post subject: Re: ezcamper - [email protected] Reply with quote

Great seller! I bought some of Chad's Westfalia rack tags. Very nice quality. Thanks for making these!
HouseofGhia
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2017 5:56 pm    Post subject: Re: ezcamper - [email protected] Reply with quote

great communication, quick to ship after pmt made. Parts arrived as described and packaged well. Thanks Chad!

Mike
Boesen
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2017 5:34 pm    Post subject: Re: ezcamper - [email protected] Reply with quote

Great product on the inner jalouise seals. Great communication, fast shipping. Thanks again.
stizz
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2017 5:44 pm    Post subject: Re: ezcamper - [email protected] Reply with quote

Mesh headlamp covers are very nice and fast shipping thanks Chad
stizz
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2017 5:56 pm    Post subject: Re: ezcamper - [email protected] Reply with quote

Mesh headlamp covers are very nice and fast shipping thanks Chad
Magion
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2017 12:32 pm    Post subject: Re: ezcamper - [email protected] Reply with quote

I bought the Stainless steel westfalia pop top brackets. They are just like the original ones minus the rust. Very happy with the product and it was nice finishing touch to my restored poptop! Thanks
55samba
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2017 5:57 pm    Post subject: Re: ezcamper - [email protected] Reply with quote

Bought a repo rear seat luggage bar set. Very fast shipping and excellent quality. I also love that his prices are shipped and PayPal'ed, no back and forth BS. Just pay him and get your items fast!

Thank you!
Nor_AL_67
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2017 4:03 am    Post subject: Re: ezcamper - [email protected] Reply with quote

Purchased several parts. Fast shipping and nicely packaged. Would buy again.
63 Type 2 Standard Walk-thru
69 Ghia
68 912

Amateur Versus Rusty Bus!
Longrifle
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2017 12:29 am    Post subject: Re: ezcamper - [email protected] Reply with quote

I bought a Leviton 120v inlet for my Westy SO-42. Fast shipping and arrived in perfect condition. I would do business again anytime, Thanks Chad!
newrob
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2018 9:29 am    Post subject: Re: ezcamper - [email protected] Reply with quote

I bought a pair of Stainless steel front door handle with collar/escutcheon, postage was fast and the comms were great. The handles are great quality.
Zambia
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2018 6:01 pm    Post subject: Re: ezcamper - [email protected] Reply with quote

Purchased the deluxe bumper trim and it looks great! Easy to install. Great accessory.

Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 4 of 6

Jump to: