Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

pablo chavez 1957 - [email protected]
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
GERMANAIRE
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 8:10 pm    Post subject: pablo chavez 1957 - [email protected] Reply with quote

This guy Pablo Chavez 1957 recently had a ad for German Screens for $140. I spoke to him and send him the money order for $150 to include shipping he at first sounded legitimate, he called me when he received the money and thats when he started the run around and texting for the first 2 to 3 weeks after that is when he just stop calling. I have made every attempt to call, text and email this guy and no answer so I have made Everett B. aware of this adveritiser and the local La Habra Police Dept. on N.Euclid st. So be aware of thisseller and his other ads so this doesnt happen to you!
"UPDATE" After much calling and persistence and the advising of Everret B. he has since contacted me after about 6 weeks which 3 weeks not talking or hearing a thing of him or the screens I had sent the money for.
He has called me and I have finally gotten my DAMN! screens.
PAYPAL is the way to go! so get registered!

Last edited by GERMANAIRE on Thu Apr 03, 2008 6:26 am; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
EverettB Premium Member
Administrator

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 1:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This seller emailed me to say it was resolved today.
Stop dead photo links! Post your photos to The Samba Gallery!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Facebook Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Lynx
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 2:33 pm    Post subject: pablo chavez 1957 - Porsche center caqps Reply with quote

Pablo,

I don’t want to do this but it looks like you are not going to ship my center caps. My only thought now is that I have been stiffed! So I guess I need to post this on this Samba Forum for all to see.
----------------------------------------
I am having trouble getting my Porsche center caps that I purchased from pablo chavez 1957 ([email protected]) for $120. After he said he had gotten the money I waited a week and then he told me his brother had forgotten to ship them but he would ship them the next day (Aug. 13, 2008). I have been waiting ever since and no caps. I have tried calling and emailing and he doesn’t answer either and he still has the caps listed. What can be done with this guy? If he isn't going to ship my caps than I want my money back, but I really want the caps.
------------------------------
Your email was this comment from you.
-------------------------------
(8-25-0Cool - I just had knee surgery, & I apologize for the HUGE delay with my brother & now my knee. I am home now & will have my fiancé ship out the caps tomorrow. She works right by a US post office. I am sorry & and I want to assure you that they WILL GO OUT!!!!!!!
PCH II
------------------------------
Then you said you would get me the tracking number.
---------------------------
(8-29-0Cool -At work right now, once I get home I will get tracking # from my fiancé & e-mail you the info.
PCH II
------------------------------------------
I still have not received the center caps nor the tracking number.
Lynx
EverettB Premium Member
Administrator

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 4:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I sent him an email with a link to this thread.

His ads for reference
http://www.thesamba.com/vw/classifieds/search.php?username=pablo+chavez+1957
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Facebook Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Lynx
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 1:12 pm    Post subject: Tracking Reply with quote

He sent me the tracking today. So I guess they are on their way. I will know in today's mail about 5pm.
EverettB Premium Member
Administrator

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 4:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

He responded to me and said he was unavailable for a time and was sending them out ASAP.
Lynx
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 4:56 pm    Post subject: Porsche Center caps Reply with quote

I received them today in the mail about 4:30 today.
DRACO A5OG
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2016 10:33 pm    Post subject: Re: pablo chavez 1957 - [email protected] Reply with quote

Well, went old skool and picked up one Bosch H4 Lens. Great Deal. Thanks Pablo!

Now I have matching eye for my 911

AL is a POS

Jim
63SUNROOFBEETLE
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2017 8:54 am    Post subject: Re: pablo chavez 1957 - [email protected] Reply with quote

I bought an Ignition Switch from Pablo. He is a good seller, honest description, Good communicator, fair price, reasonable shipping time.
I would do business again!
erwinsm
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2017 8:48 pm    Post subject: Re: pablo chavez 1957 - [email protected] Reply with quote

I bought used electronic ignition kit at fair price good communication , some parts are usable but is fair enough for the price he asked for. thank you.
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: