Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

splitpartsunlimited - ricardo - [email protected]
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 18, 19, 20  Next
Jump to:
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: splitpartsunlimited
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: Today
VWLooseNuts
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2017 9:17 am    Post subject: Re: splitpartsunlimited - ricardo - [email protected] Reply with quote

I ordered a set of Ricardo's Repop Aussie flash trim. Email communication was very promot with great communication. Shipping was very well packed and prompt. Received a day early from what shipping said. Total shipping time was 3 days. The Aussie flash trim is 100% exact to the original. Very high quality. I have an original set to compact it to and Ricardo's is perfect in every way.

Thank you so much for your awesome customer services and high quality product.

I will be a future customer again!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Facebook Twitter Gallery Classifieds Feedback
gr8vw4sale
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2017 4:54 pm    Post subject: Re: splitpartsunlimited - ricardo - [email protected] Reply with quote

Ordered a pair of Frese Big Diamond RED CRYSTAL Barndoor Reflectors. Wow, beautiful, outstanding quality. These will not disappoint!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
GHIA UP
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2017 10:06 am    Post subject: Re: splitpartsunlimited - ricardo - [email protected] Reply with quote

Ricardo was a pleasure doing Business with I was not familiar with PayPal and overseas shipping etc. he explained it to me was very helpful I paid him by PayPal Friday evening and my Aussie flash trim was at my door Wednesday evening ( that's Argentina to Texas ) when I got home from work very safe and secure shipping outstanding product I can only hope that any future transactions I make are as successful as the one with Ricardo thanks again for all your help and understanding and for those contemplating doing business with Ricardo do not hesitate.
Again thanks
51barndoor
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2017 9:13 pm    Post subject: Re: splitpartsunlimited - ricardo - [email protected] Reply with quote

Quality says everything. He also called me to Finland and helped with the package tracking, Amazing Very Happy
Braukuche
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2017 3:52 pm    Post subject: Re: splitpartsunlimited - ricardo - [email protected] Reply with quote

I purchased repro Okrasa air fiilter elbows. They were sent out right away an arrived as described. I would purchase from Ricardo again.

Retirement is here!
1956 Ghia
1959 SO-23 Westfalia
1960 double cab
1960 Baja Bug
1963 stretched double cab
1962 Golde sunroof Ghia
1963 356 B coupe
1963 Notchback
1967 21 window less rusty now
DavidSB
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2017 5:37 pm    Post subject: Re: splitpartsunlimited - ricardo - [email protected] Reply with quote

Ordered a set of early Pre-A Porsche wiper/arm assemblies from Ricardo and they arrived here in CA from Argentina in 7 days are are perfect. Communication with Ricardo was fast and clear and, while he ran into a few delays getting them fabricated, he always kept me up to date on his progress. He's a pro and a pleasure to deal with.
David
el roacho
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2018 6:19 pm    Post subject: Re: splitpartsunlimited - ricardo - [email protected] Reply with quote

Ricardo's communication is great and the parts are top notch. Packaged well, and once shipped arrived in the US very quickly. Thank you again
DB5757
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2018 5:41 pm    Post subject: Re: splitpartsunlimited - ricardo - [email protected] Reply with quote

I'm looking to purchase ausie trim from splitpartsunlimited out of Argentina. I found some feedback bit it all seemed to be older stuff. Can anyone vouch for them? It's a lot of money and I'm skeptical.
splitpartsunlimited
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2018 6:05 pm    Post subject: Re: splitpartsunlimited - ricardo - [email protected] Reply with quote

DB5757 wrote:
I'm looking to purchase ausie trim from splitpartsunlimited out of Argentina. I found some feedback bit it all seemed to be older stuff. Can anyone vouch for them? It's a lot of money and I'm skeptical.

skeptical ?? sir , you´re not forced to purchase , if all my feedback including the one you will find below from july 2017 is not good or fresh enough for you , no problem .

I ordered a set of Ricardo's Repop Aussie flash trim. Email communication was very promot with great communication. Shipping was very well packed and prompt. Received a day early from what shipping said. Total shipping time was 3 days. The Aussie flash trim is 100% exact to the original. Very high quality. I have an original set to compact it to and Ricardo's is perfect in every way.

Thank you so much for your awesome customer services and high quality product.

I will be a future customer again!

1951 crotch cooler split
1971 1302 cabriolet
1981 Mercedes Benz 230 military "Gelandewagen"
2010 Mercedes Benz c200 kompressor touring
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Splitdog
Samba Split Personality

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2018 12:57 pm    Post subject: Re: splitpartsunlimited - ricardo - [email protected] Reply with quote

I just received split wipers, bases, and VW emblem from Ricardo. All are perfect. Very high quality. Thanks again Ricardo. Jim

Z = z² + C

Der Blitzkrieg Kafers

#notacallooker
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
jehoey
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2018 12:51 am    Post subject: Re: splitpartsunlimited - ricardo - [email protected] Reply with quote

Thanks for the nice items and the good quality
I ordered the 6.june and the 11. it arrived on the other side of the world! That is awsome .
gdekam
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2018 6:22 am    Post subject: Re: splitpartsunlimited - ricardo - [email protected] Reply with quote

Great communication, fast shipping and excellent quality!
Chatico
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2018 7:30 pm    Post subject: Re: splitpartsunlimited - ricardo - [email protected] Reply with quote

I purchased from Ricardo a barndoor 53 tail light set, good quality, good communication, and fast shipping, the tail lights are awesome!!!!
Image may have been reduced in size. Click image to view fullscreen.
Alppiapina
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2018 12:54 am    Post subject: Re: splitpartsunlimited - ricardo - [email protected] Reply with quote

I purchased from Ricardo some Judson stuff: rotor, vanes, id plate and some stickers. Im very happy, great communication and really fast shipping! Thank you!
Mark K
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2018 3:15 pm    Post subject: Re: splitpartsunlimited - ricardo - [email protected] Reply with quote

I purchased some parts for my beetle from Ricardo. Fast and easy communication and the parts were shipped fast after payment. I am very happy with the nice parts he can deliver and will buy more in the future from him.
[email protected]
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2018 11:44 am    Post subject: Re: splitpartsunlimited - ricardo - [email protected] Reply with quote

I have purchased from Ricardo multiple times in the past year or so for a restoration project. While I had a couple of very minor communication slipups, the transactions have been good until this last one. In the end, Ricardo did give me a refund, but i wanted to show everyone how the transaction went.

Here is the short version of all our email exchanges. I can provide screenshots of them as well.

-July 2 I got pricing from Ricardo
-July 3 I ordered and paid via paypal. Approx $671.00 USD
-Aug 1 I requested a tracking number.
-Aug 1 Ricardo emailed back stating handles should be done in a week and will ship thru DHL
-Aug 27 I asked him for an update and tracking number.
-Aug 27 I got em back that handles are at the chrome shop and he will try to ship asap
-Sep 13 I asked if he got the handles in yet. If not, can he ship the other parts.
-Sep 25 I asked him if he can get an update on the order, that I could use them. Asked if he can send what parts he does have if the handles are taking longer
-Sep 25 He said he had a computer crash and he confirmed what I ordered.
-Sep 26 I copied the original email with the parts ordered to him.
-Sep 26 He said he will put the order together and ship asap
-Oct 18 I asked him if he has a tracking number
-Oct 19 He said he emailed his shipper and he will let me know asap.
-Oct 19 I stated to him that I need a tracking number to see where the parts are. If I don't get it to confirm its on the way, I'm disputing my credit card tonight and you can forget it. I will also review on Samba if this becomes a bad transaction.
-Oct 19 He emailed back This will never become a bad transaction, I can refund you right now and get my parts back from the shipper if my feedback is not good enough for you. I do get and dispatch over 30 orders a week and I do the manufacturing, packing..... Some orders get delayed due to some customer parts on the works. Again, I am not a scammer, no need to thret me with the Samba, you money is available all the time for a refund.
-Oct 19 I emailed him I dont want it to become a bad transaction either. I would just like to know when I will get the parts. Can you get a tracking number to find out when I will have them?
-Oct 19 He emailed me Refund complete, as I told you, I am not a scammer, but shipper went out for the weekend and cannot give me a tracking number til monday. Parcel is still at customs inspection so I will get it back mon. I will not drive you into the hassle of a cc dispute. hope you understand.
-Oct 19 He emailed me again I have just refunded you. I have explained about my shipper, he has my parcel and cannot give me a tracking till mon. If you want the parts I will talk to him Monday and get the tracking, but no need for any threat. I have 15 pages of perfect feedback at the samba, an I want no issues either.

Note:He did in fact refund my money via paypal but feel that he has stalled multiple times without a good explanation of what was going on and without and status unless I make contact to find out.

This has been a long drawn out string of emails and is hard to follow but I hope it can help anyone who is interested how it went.
splitpartsunlimited
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2018 12:27 pm    Post subject: Re: splitpartsunlimited - ricardo - [email protected] Reply with quote

Sir , as previously stated , i am not a scammer , i have always answered all your emails and you got your funds back immediately before you could type www.payp...... So you could see I WAS NOT GOING TO KEEP YOUR MONEY .

i receive more than a dozen orders a week and i try to ship them all asap , some orders like pop outs , horn rings or coils requires me making the final assembly , this takes most of my time , others requires to get the chrome parts on time . some parts are readily available , some not , shipper gives me tracking numbers once a week , and as i stated in one of my lasts mails to you , i was going to give it to you on monday .

i know the hassle to start a claim at paypal or either to the cc , so since you told me you were going to start the claim on fri afternoon , i have decided to save both of us the extra hassle , so that`s why the refund took place.

shipper returned the parcel to me and it is ready to go if you still want it ,

otherwise , accept my most sincere apologies -

i had some family issues lately but still tried to fullfill as many orders as i could , as a matter of fact , the only order refunded was yours .

you stained my more than 15 pages of perfect feedback , i do this for a living and you are screwing my reputation , thank you very much for that !

best regards

Ricardo
Split parts unlimited.

1951 crotch cooler split
1971 1302 cabriolet
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
nachole
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2018 7:33 pm    Post subject: Re: splitpartsunlimited - ricardo - [email protected] Reply with quote

Great communication, fast shipping and excellent quality!!!!
Ricardo great person and very attentive to solve problems.
The wipers, the rear view mirror are very beautifull!!!
I'll continue buying more pieces to Ricardo. Thank you very much for all.
Ah, Please you don't forguet of the Horn Botton, thanks.
Regards.
nlorntson
Crazy VW Lady

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2018 8:39 pm    Post subject: Re: splitpartsunlimited - ricardo - [email protected] Reply with quote

I've ordered parts from Ricardo in the past and he was very responsive and the parts I got were of excellent quality. I did have one part that had an issue and we were able to resolve that to my satisfaction.

I have a friend whose car we are currently restoring and he has tried to order parts from Ricardo for several months now but been unsuccessful in getting the order placed or consistent responses to his emails. He's ready to hand over quite a bit of $$ for some of Ricardo's beautiful parts.

In a recent email sent to my friend and copied to me, Ricardo mentioned his computer died or had some problems so this might explain why as he has not responded to my friend or been able to take payment for the parts my friend wishes to order.

So, if you are also not getting replies from Ricardo hopefully he'll get back to you (and my friend) when his computer is working again. For now, we wait and hope it is soon.
splitpartsunlimited
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2018 4:00 am    Post subject: Re: splitpartsunlimited - ricardo - [email protected] Reply with quote

nlorntson wrote:
I've ordered parts from Ricardo in the past and he was very responsive and the parts I got were of excellent quality. I did have one part that had an issue and we were able to resolve that to my satisfaction.

I have a friend whose car we are currently restoring and he has tried to order parts from Ricardo for several months now but been unsuccessful in getting the order placed or consistent responses to his emails. He's ready to hand over quite a bit of $$ for some of Ricardo's beautiful parts.

In a recent email sent to my friend and copied to me, Ricardo mentioned his computer died or had some problems so this might explain why as he has not responded to my friend or been able to take payment for the parts my friend wishes to order.

So, if you are also not getting replies from Ricardo hopefully he'll get back to you (and my friend) when his computer is working again. For now, we wait and hope it is soon.

yes , computer is ok although i have lost all my info .....i am working as fast as i can to answer everyone`s emails . thank you for your understanding .

1951 crotch cooler split
1971 1302 cabriolet
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 18, 19, 20  Next
Jump to:
Page 15 of 20

Jump to: