Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Speedo topic - continued !!
Page: 1, 2  Next
Forum Index -> Off Topic Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Cusser
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2017 8:09 pm    Post subject: Speedo topic - continued !! Reply with quote

EverettB wrote:
Feel free to continue your non-VW discussions is an Off Topic thread.

Everett B said to continue here, from https://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?t=688158&start=20

Cusser wrote:
I just wanted what was under the speedo.

kawfee wrote:
I wonder who started this one. I just wanted what was under the speedo. Debbie probably doesn't look the same as she did in the 70's.

Intern Debbie was average looking, had short brown hair (not into short hair); at work she wore company supplied men's uniforms, she didn't bring much clothing here from her home for a summer assignment.

I have absolutely no idea what she looks like these days, assuming she is still alive, likely married, likely children.

Volks Wagen wrote:
I suppose you mean she had big tits.

Very large. Couldn't tell until the swimsuit appearance (which did not hide anything). Back then Brazilian or clean shaving was very rare. Like I said before: I liked her, she broke up with me when she had to return to college.

Zundfolge1432 wrote:
Cusser, are you off your meds? Or maybe on some different meds? Are you in a hotel room in Denver? Wow so you are back in 78 getting your joint worked on, That's great. Your writing style is reminiscent of Penthouse letters to the editor same time period, great stuff. So there you are wearing a polyester shirt listening to Bee Gees stayin alive. LOL. Shit man those were good times. Bag of weed was 15 bucks and gas was about 50 cents a gallon, 8 tracks,Led Zeppelin
Bob Marley. Ya baby

I was never into drugs. I drank - and still drink only moderately. My vice has always been women, too many times had 2 girlfriends at once, I was a pretty good scheduler !!! More likely I was - or am - a borderline sex addict.

I recently gave up my longtime Playboy subscription. There are 3 Internet picture sites I do visit though, one is celebrities and the other two are real-life amateurs.
1970 VW (owned since 1972) and 1971 VW Convertible (owned since 1976), second owner of each. The '71 now has the 1835 engine, swapped from the '70. Second owner of each. 1988 Mazda B2200 truck, 1998 Frontier, 2014 Yukon, 2004 Frontier King Cab. All manual transmission except for the Yukon. http://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/album_page.php?pic_id=335294 http://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/album_page.php?pic_id=335297
overdrive
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2017 11:08 pm    Post subject: Re: Speedo topic - continued !! Reply with quote

After reading that thread I would say there's a lot people on this site, That should try and get a life, Starting with you. LOL
Zundfolge1432 Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2017 6:25 am    Post subject: Re: Speedo topic - continued !! Reply with quote

overdrive wrote:
After reading that thread I would say there's a lot people on this site, That should try and get a life, Starting with you. LOL

Really? After having looked at what you've contributed to this site, and your profile most of which says not sure how can you be sure of anything? After you've been here awhile you can bag on the guys that have been for years. Better share some of your technical knowledge with us, maybe a pic of your chariot. Very Happy
Cusser
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2017 8:23 am    Post subject: Re: Speedo topic - continued !! Reply with quote

Zundfolge1432 wrote:
overdrive wrote:

Really? After having looked at what you've contributed to this site, and your profile most of which says not sure how can you be sure of anything? After you've been here awhile you can bag on the guys that have been for years. Better share some of your technical knowledge with us, maybe a pic of your chariot. Very Happy

Aw - don't beat up on overdrive too badly !!!

Me - I have an awesome life these days, and so do Mrs. Cusser and my grown-up kids.
1970 VW (owned since 1972) and 1971 VW Convertible (owned since 1976), second owner of each. The '71 now has the 1835 engine, swapped from the '70. Second owner of each. 1988 Mazda B2200 truck, 1998 Frontier, 2014 Yukon, 2004 Frontier King Cab. All manual transmission except for the Yukon. http://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/album_page.php?pic_id=335294 http://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/album_page.php?pic_id=335297
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2017 8:50 am    Post subject: Re: Speedo topic - continued !! Reply with quote

Cusser wrote:
Zundfolge1432 wrote:
overdrive wrote:

Aw - don't beat up on overdrive too badly !!!

Me - I have an awesome life these days, and so do Mrs. Cusser and my grown-up kids.

Great to hear that you've got a life Very Happy BTW I think Playboy realized their mistake and went back to having tastefully done pictures.
babysnakes
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2017 11:56 am    Post subject: Re: Speedo topic - continued !! Reply with quote

Speaking of tastefully done speedo pictures.

Image may have been reduced in size. Click image to view fullscreen.
Cusser
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2017 12:33 pm    Post subject: Re: Speedo topic - continued !! Reply with quote

Zundfolge1432 wrote:
BTW I think Playboy realized their mistake and went back to having tastefully done pictures.

Yes, the last issue I received on subscription was the return to nude photos. For that year or so of change, the gals were covered up, didn't show any more than on an American beach (European and Australian beaches are generally substantially more liberal).

During that period, it wasn't just the photos that changed, it was the jokes, the cartoons, the Advisor, etc. Hefner's realized the mistake and soon took over and made the change back to be similar to the previous time-honored format. I had told Mrs. Cusser that the change to mild might kill the magazine completely.
mark tucker
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2017 3:30 pm    Post subject: Re: Speedo topic - continued !! Reply with quote

??? girls covered up?? wtf??? dam Ive missed a lot.... or is this a bill clinton thing Rolling Eyes Wink I have to addmit I think it may of been on the 80's the last time I saw one of those mags.
sb001
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2017 7:46 am    Post subject: Re: Speedo topic - continued !! Reply with quote

mark tucker wrote:
??? girls covered up?? wtf??? dam Ive missed a lot.... or is this a bill clinton thing Rolling Eyes Wink I have to addmit I think it may of been on the 80's the last time I saw one of those mags.

You're not missing anything, just more of cusser's supposed past escapades which no missus would ever put up with hearing about that's how we know they are made up, kind of like the sex in the back seat of a bug everyone on here brags about which also never really happened since limited space, would make it so uncomfortable esp for the female it would be akin to rape as has been discussed on here before.
Just some guys who let their imagination run wild with the mag subscriptions they used to have. zund is an exception he has not lost his mind, which is why you never hear him talking about that stuff.

1969 autostick sedan, family owned since new
1600 SP engine
Solex 30 PICT 3 carburetor
Bosch 113905205AE autostick distributor
Cusser
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2017 7:58 am    Post subject: Re: Speedo topic - continued !! Reply with quote

sb001 wrote:
You're not missing anything, just more of cusser's supposed past escapades which no missus would ever put up with hearing about that's how we know they are made up

I don't make up stuff, this was the 1970s. Mrs. Cusser is not interested in such details.

sb001 wrote:
kind of like the sex in the back seat of a bug everyone on here brags about which also never really happened since limited space, would make it so uncomfortable

Not in back seat for me, and just once in the front seat. But first time a gal "touched me" and first "Ball Joint" was in the front seat (same gal, not same day).
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2017 8:13 am    Post subject: Re: Speedo topic - continued !! Reply with quote

You are forgetting I used to own a 64 VW camper with the fold out bed Very Happy
Nobody told me I couldn't so I built a 1679 with the thin 88s, used a brand new German case 129.95 back then, the new 041 Brazil heads,C-35 cam and topped it off with Dellorto 45s..... what a monster. Very Happy
sb001
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2017 8:15 am    Post subject: Re: Speedo topic - continued !! Reply with quote

Cusser wrote:
Mrs. Cusser is not interested in such details.

What a coincidence.

1969 autostick sedan, family owned since new
1600 SP engine
Solex 30 PICT 3 carburetor
Bosch 113905205AE autostick distributor
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2017 11:27 am    Post subject: Re: Speedo topic - continued !! Reply with quote

sb001 wrote:
Cusser wrote:

What a coincidence.

Well while we're on the topic of what they like or don't like, check this out.
My buddy swore by this technique. He would go into a club and approach single women and just straight up ask if they wanted sex. According to him about 7 out of 10 would throw a drink in his face or curse him, 2 would just say no but 1 would say yes. This is unscientific I know but he claimed it worked and of course the odds go up later in the evening. So keep a few extra clean shirts in the car and good luck guys. Very Happy. Of course you gotta be cool and non threatening not come off like some Harvey Weinstein creepy bastard OK?
TDCTDI
Samba Advocatus Diaboli

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2017 12:31 pm    Post subject: Re: Speedo topic - continued !! Reply with quote

I just tied a cherry stem into a knot with my tongue & told them that I'd give them five orgasms before they even saw my d@#*, all were amused/intrigued, I had much better results & never wore a drink.

GOFUNDYOURSELF, quit asking everyone to do it for you!

An air cooled VW will make you a hoarder.

Do something, anything, to your project every day, and you will eventually complete it.
mark tucker
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2017 3:07 pm    Post subject: Re: Speedo topic - continued !! Reply with quote

my wife can do the cherry trick... as for the sex in the bug......no, just on the glass hood. Shocked Rolling Eyes the only time Ive been in the back seat of my bug was....15 years ago when I built the car....and ....it did not have front seats in it. but it's had lotsa kids back there as it was also a school buss for grades 5~11 for my kid& 4others too...every day there was school....so.....where is this speedo thread?? aftermarket speedo's? oe speedo's..what mph speedo's?GPS speedo's? and what does sex in the back have to do with the speedo??
c21darrel
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2017 4:55 pm    Post subject: Re: Speedo topic - continued !! Reply with quote

sb001 wrote:
mark tucker wrote:

You're not missing anything, just more of cusser's supposed past escapades which no missus would ever put up with hearing about that's how we know they are made up, kind of like the sex in the back seat of a bug everyone on here brags about which also never really happened since limited space, would make it so uncomfortable esp for the female it would be akin to rape as has been discussed on here before.
Just some guys who let their imagination run wild with the mag subscriptions they used to have. zund is an exception he has not lost his mind, which is why you never hear him talking about that stuff.

I had a 66 karmann ghia in college. There was a lot of action in that car (front seat) and they are smaller than a beetle. Women like sex as much as men, at least that has been my experience.
Don't hate. Smile
https://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?t=693583&highlight=67+dc
Stop dead photo links! Post your photos to The Samba Gallery!
heimlich Premium Member
VWNOS.com

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2017 9:04 pm    Post subject: Re: Speedo topic - continued !! Reply with quote

Zundfolge1432 wrote:
sb001 wrote:
Cusser wrote:

What a coincidence.

Well while we're on the topic of what they like or don't like, check this out.
My buddy swore by this technique. He would go into a club and approach single women and just straight up ask if they wanted sex. According to him about 7 out of 10 would throw a drink in his face or curse him, 2 would just say no but 1 would say yes. This is unscientific I know but he claimed it worked and of course the odds go up later in the evening. So keep a few extra clean shirts in the car and good luck guys. Very Happy. Of course you gotta be cool and non threatening not come off like some Harvey Weinstein creepy bastard OK?

It's just statistics. Eventually someone will say yes.
5% Off your order with coupon code: 5%OFF
Restored Distributors Available (<--Click here)
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
heimlich Premium Member
VWNOS.com

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2017 9:05 pm    Post subject: Re: Speedo topic - continued !! Reply with quote

Cusser,

Get the Mrs into some lingerie. Tell her to surprise you.
5% Off your order with coupon code: 5%OFF
Restored Distributors Available (<--Click here)
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Cusser
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2017 6:00 am    Post subject: Re: Speedo topic - continued !! Reply with quote

Zundfolge1432 wrote:
My buddy swore by this technique. He would go into a club and approach single women and just straight up ask if they wanted sex. According to him about 7 out of 10 would throw a drink in his face or curse him, 2 would just say no but 1 would say yes. This is unscientific I know but he claimed it worked and of course the odds go up later in the evening.

That was the "technique" of a guy named Dennis that I used to golf with. Incidentally, Dennis drove a 1959 VW, and I actually helped change the flywheel oil seal for him, the only 36hp I ever worked on.

kawfee wrote:
Cusser, Get the Mrs into some lingerie. Tell her to surprise you.

Like this?
Image may have been reduced in size. Click image to view fullscreen.

gt1953
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2017 7:13 am    Post subject: Re: Speedo topic - continued !! Reply with quote

OMG WOW Quite the photo.....
Yes SAmba people I have met both of them. I like that style of Speedo.
Anyone remember from years ago the topic of "Would You Hit It"
I do I do

72 type 1
72 Squareback
({59 Euro bug, 62, 63, 67, 68, 69, 73 type ones 68 & 69 type two, 68 Ghia all sold})
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: