Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts  See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Denver Vanagons & Microbrews (like Cars & Coffee, but tastier)
Page: Previous  1, 2
Forum Index -> Vanagon Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
joetiger Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2017 8:34 am    Post subject: Re: Denver Vanagons & Microbrews (like Cars & Coffee, but tastier) Reply with quote

I thoroughly enjoyed getting together with everybody and checking out their rigs. Let's make it a habit.

the lads:
'85 Wolfsburg Westfalia Subie 2.2
'86 Vanagon GL Syncro ABA 2.0/Neuspeed Supercharger

'02 Beetle GLS

"Still, it's good to be afield."--VWagabond
Rocky Mountain Westy
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2017 3:52 pm    Post subject: Re: Denver Vanagons & Microbrews (like Cars & Coffee, but tastier) Reply with quote

Hey Folks,

We are having a Ft Collins Bonfire Campout party this Saturday Nov 4th.

We are going to a BBQ and start the festivities around 3. It is located on my property which is a couple acres that we refer to as in town country living. We have room for 50 or so campers and lots of people.

If you would like to come, PM me for the address.

Weather is supposed to be nice. It is a full moon. We have some beer sponsorship from locally breweries, however it might be a good idea to bring your own stash too.

Looking forward to getting some local Front Range gatherings going.

Mike
[email protected]

The Splitzgauer build (when I have time to work on it and update the thread)

http://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?t=497133
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
msinabottle
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2017 11:06 pm    Post subject: Re: Denver Vanagons & Microbrews (like Cars & Coffee, but tastier) Reply with quote

Drat! Not enough time to plan for this one... I always enjoy seeing you and the local Vanagonauts, and I greatly enjoy craft beer... But it's also close to my usual last camp-out in Winston.

I hope you all have a lovely time, and that everyone appreciates RMW's commitment of time and hospitality to our community.

Best!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Vanagon All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: