Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Metal shape'n and fabrication going on at GAB-FAB
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 13, 14, 15  Next
Jump to:
Forum Index -> Body/Paint Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
danny gabbard
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2015 12:33 pm    Post subject: Re: Metal shape'n and fabrication going on at GAB-FAB Reply with quote

Image may have been reduced in size. Click image to view fullscreen.

Made a flexable pattern to aid in the shapeing of a new piece from flat sheet of steel
danny gabbard
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2015 12:43 pm    Post subject: Re: Metal shape'n and fabrication going on at GAB-FAB Reply with quote

And the finished L/R corners
57BLITZ
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2015 11:22 am    Post subject: Re: Metal shape'n and fabrication going on at GAB-FAB Reply with quote

NICE WORK Danny!
I thought ya were workin' on a low-light before . . . howz that one goin'?
danny gabbard
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2015 6:14 pm    Post subject: Re: Metal shape'n and fabrication going on at GAB-FAB Reply with quote

57BLITZ wrote:
NICE WORK Danny!
I thought ya were workin' on a low-light before . . . howz that one goin'?
Thanks Mark ! Had to put my project on the back burner . Got to many projects in the shop , LOL. Working on getting a Early ghia wooden buck . So I can make by hand body sections/parts to order.
Nicolaj from Denmark
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2015 12:23 am    Post subject: Re: Metal shape'n and fabrication going on at GAB-FAB Reply with quote

Awesome work!!!!
danny gabbard
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2015 11:38 am    Post subject: Re: Metal shape'n and fabrication going on at GAB-FAB Reply with quote

Nicolaj from Denmark wrote:
Awesome work!!!!
Thank you very much !!
autohaus
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2015 2:29 pm    Post subject: Re: Metal shape'n and fabrication going on at GAB-FAB Reply with quote

I remember my FIRST Trip in CALIFORNIA is for see you're Black Low Light but you sell it to JAPAN!!! I'm impressionned by you're METAL WORK and TODAY you continue to work like a BOSS

Good Job Danny Cool
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Facebook Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
danny gabbard
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2015 3:41 pm    Post subject: Re: Metal shape'n and fabrication going on at GAB-FAB Reply with quote

autohaus wrote:
I remember my FIRST Trip in CALIFORNIA is for see you're Black Low Light but you sell it to JAPAN!!! I'm impressionned by you're METAL WORK and TODAY you continue to work like a BOSS

Good Job Danny Cool
Thank you so much ! Ya I have picked up a few things over the years , Have to thank a lot of people that have been patient and showed me new ideas . Plus with all the new cars and talent in the world building them !! will keep me trying harder to do better !
67 Sunroof
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2016 9:32 pm    Post subject: Re: Metal shape'n and fabrication going on at GAB-FAB Reply with quote

I keep checking in to see your AMAZING work.
You are a true artist.
Anyone who has ever even ATTEMPTED to try this can only begin to understand how patient you have to be.
I am speechless when I see your work man.
danny gabbard
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2016 12:25 pm    Post subject: Re: Metal shape'n and fabrication going on at GAB-FAB Reply with quote

'67 Sunroof wrote:
I keep checking in to see your AMAZING work.
You are a true artist.
Anyone who has ever even ATTEMPTED to try this can only begin to understand how patient you have to be.
I am speechless when I see your work man.
Thank you so much !! Appreciate the kind reply !!
WrennMetallWerks
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2017 10:30 pm    Post subject: Re: Metal shape'n and fabrication going on at GAB-FAB Reply with quote

Hey brother Do you still have the hand held planishing hammers for sale.

Purpose Over Pleasure 🕊

“Hard Werk ⚒ God First “

https://music.youtube.com/watch?v=0-PSeV52tZ4&si=wpcuRnQyvIFo2nCJ
https://music.youtube.com/watch?v=PaCorLXzC5w&si=cbzT8fjlzVlIWfSV
https://music.youtube.com/watch?v=_aoE5aYSutY&si=mkZKPxd_41QA1kfs
https://music.youtube.com/watch?v=_NzUyyVexAE&feature=share
https://music.youtube.com/watch?v=UI8yUrIWS7E&feature=share
danny gabbard
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2018 2:22 pm    Post subject: Re: Metal shape'n and fabrication going on at GAB-FAB Reply with quote

https://www.facebook.com/danny.gabbard.7/media_set...amp;type=3 A rag top project I was working on .

Last edited by danny gabbard on Sat Jan 27, 2018 2:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
danny gabbard
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2018 2:24 pm    Post subject: Re: Metal shape'n and fabrication going on at GAB-FAB Reply with quote

https://www.facebook.com/danny.gabbard.7/media_set...amp;type=3 1956 vert project I am doing

Last edited by danny gabbard on Sat Jan 27, 2018 2:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
danny gabbard
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2018 2:26 pm    Post subject: Re: Metal shape'n and fabrication going on at GAB-FAB Reply with quote

https://www.facebook.com/danny.gabbard.7/media_set...amp;type=3 My low light I am building .
danny gabbard
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2018 2:32 pm    Post subject: Re: Metal shape'n and fabrication going on at GAB-FAB Reply with quote

Just want to say thank you too all that have posted some great reply's back to me ! Means a lot !!
danny gabbard
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2018 1:34 pm    Post subject: Re: Metal shape'n and fabrication going on at GAB-FAB Reply with quote

https://www.facebook.com/danny.gabbard.7/media_set?set=a.2254896176355.131509.1366839244&type=3 Karman Ghia project I am doing at the shop .
Onceler
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2018 7:57 pm    Post subject: Re: Metal shape'n and fabrication going on at GAB-FAB Reply with quote

Sorry if this is a hijack but I see a pretty big market for you if you reproduce the nose ridge only, maybe a inch or to on either side? I know I'd buy 2
Evil_Fiz
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2018 11:51 am    Post subject: Re: Metal shape'n and fabrication going on at GAB-FAB Reply with quote

+1 on the ridge piece.
Will you be offering for sale the removable pan underside plate setup? I can see a market for that as well. I would get one.

Thanks for all you do for the hobby,
Emil

See my build on TheSamba at:
The K_R_A_K_E_N_N : a 70 Ghia Convertible reinterpreted
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
danny gabbard
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2018 1:33 pm    Post subject: Re: Metal shape'n and fabrication going on at GAB-FAB Reply with quote

Onceler wrote:
Sorry if this is a hijack but I see a pretty big market for you if you reproduce the nose ridge only, maybe a inch or to on either side? I know I'd buy 2
On my list of things to make .
danny gabbard
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2018 1:35 pm    Post subject: Re: Metal shape'n and fabrication going on at GAB-FAB Reply with quote

Evil_Fiz wrote:
+1 on the ridge piece.
Will you be offering for sale the removable pan underside plate setup? I can see a market for that as well. I would get one.

Thanks for all you do for the hobby,
Emil
Hi Emil , Not sure about the area or question on a ( Pan underside plate ) ??
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Body/Paint All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 13, 14, 15  Next
Jump to:
Page 14 of 15

Jump to: