Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

911E hydropneumatics Boge struts information needed
Forum Index -> Porsche - 911/912/914 Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
marbilou
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2017 3:31 pm    Post subject: 911E hydropneumatics Boge struts information needed Reply with quote

Hi
In 1969-70 Porsche put hydro pneumatics for the E model
Purpose was to introduce a confort option with self leveling system
Hence pretty much complex system - working with gas chambers, most of the car were/are retroffited now with standard struts
It also means to replace specific cross bar and arm as torsion bar were not fitted with this specific struts
I believe Boge called them Hydromat.
Looks close to current Nivomat that are still on the market for premium cars like Mercedes or VW

I'm the owner of a very original 911E still fitted with the Boge hydromat.
I'm looking for anyone that has information on the design, specification of this units such as gas pressure, internal components, pictures, any comments are welcome

I would really like to make them worked again before put them away !!

Image may have been reduced in size. Click image to view fullscreen.

Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Porsche - 911/912/914 All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: