Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

911FLEX - [email protected]
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: 911FLEX
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: April 15, 2024
TRparts Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:18 am    Post subject: 911FLEX - [email protected] Reply with quote

good guy pays fast, no problem here, I recomend to other samba users, knows his parts, loves vw"s
regards george
westy_LA_fade_away
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 1:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great communication and fast shipping. Thanks Joe!

I'm going to try to pick up a few other trannys for more options.

Quote:
JacsWagen

Sometimes function over looks isn't bad, unless you're at a bar.

Cheers!

Marc Schumer
1990 Westfalia Camper
[email protected]

_______
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger Facebook Twitter Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Aussie63
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 4:12 am    Post subject: WARNING!!! DO NOT BUY FROM THIS GUY!!!!! Reply with quote

Recently brought an NOS muffler from Joe in late December 2011. Paid $192 in total including shipping. Item arrived 3 weeks later which was ok as it was Christmas holidays and I live in the UK. Even so, the communication was not great to confirm shipping details ect as in the beginning the emails from Joe were very quick regarding the request of payment and then they suddenly stopped.

When the item did arrive, I was not at all happy. Yes it was an NOS item but it also needed work. The exhaust holders on the muffler had cracks around them which would result in exhaust leaks if I used it, plus the inside of the muffler was littered with rust debris. I had a huge pile of it that I tipped out, so god knows what it looked like inside. This was not mentioned in the item description or photos. Considering I paid $192, I feel I've been ripped off as it's not a usable NOS item.

The main issue was the fact it does not fit!! Before I brought the item I asked Joe if it would fit my stock 34hp 1200 engine on my '63 bug and he said yes. Very disappointing!

Since then, I have repeatedly tried contacting Joe to inform him of the problem as really I want my money back as I think it is only fair. However he has decided to ignore my emails despite the fact he logs on to the Samba site regularly to tend to his other items.

Maybe he saw it as an easy opportunity to rip me off seeing as I live all the way in the UK, who knows. But lets face it if someone is that desperate to hang on to $192 and ignore this situation, I have pity on them.

Anyway buy at your own risk!!
chad(0\!/0)
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 12:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bought some AER fake fuchs with tires from Joseph. He was quick to answer all my questions and sent me the additional photos I requested without hesitation. He even sent me pics of how there were packaged.
Would be happy to deal with him again. Everything was as described and no B.S.
Thanks Joseph for a good buying experience.
Chris Paterson
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 9:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

He kept lowballing me on an oval steering wheel. So finally he had an ad for a "PERFECT OG" long spoon latch. So I made a trade with him, I knew I would be at a bit of a loss but I kinda wanted the steering wheel gone.

When I got the latch: 1. it was not original and 2. The chrome is flaking off (because it's' cheap aftermarket chrome).

Be careful of what he says, he's not entirely honest.
B1zzle
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 5:11 pm    Post subject: 911FLEX Reply with quote

until i hear back from him i will leave this feedback

ad for oilbath unit stated 3 pieces

only 2 pieces arrived

I have messaged him in case he forgot the third piece, will edit this if he responds

if he does not

then dont buy anything from this guy
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Twitter Classifieds Feedback
primo56a
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2014 12:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good luck dealing with this guy. Confused

Had a big deal with this guy. Changeing stories every time i spoke with him.
Then he pulled me a fast one in the last minnute of the deal Shocked . in stead of being honest about it.

Be careful, go with your common sence.

Christian.
71whitewesty
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2015 6:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

He keeps advertising a distributor that he can't find. Been trying to buy the same one from the same ad for two years, really two years. He is still advertising it and still can't find it.
Flaky seller, beware.
1969 Tucker Sno cat 542
2017 VW Alltrac
71 tin top stock 1600 DP (project but runs)
Twin 71 White Westy, Bus 2, that I pulled from a 15 year slumber in a dry eastern WA field in 2015.
1966 Sundial Camper "Boomer"
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
pierrox
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2016 5:49 pm    Post subject: Re: 911FLEX - [email protected] Reply with quote

Bought a pair of wipers for a 1961 Karmann Ghia and it arrived within a week. Thanks Joe.
opasgarage
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 11:07 am    Post subject: Re: 911FLEX - [email protected] Reply with quote

I bought a steering column rubber busching from Joe. 100%. I certainly would buy from him again.
Rick73Super
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2017 3:39 pm    Post subject: Re: 911FLEX - [email protected] Reply with quote

I bought a manifold from Joe. Part was as described. Good communications during every step of transaction.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Facebook Gallery Classifieds Feedback
2000typer
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2017 6:17 pm    Post subject: Re: 911FLEX - [email protected] Reply with quote

I purchased a hood handle, bracket and pin assembly from Joseph. I received the parts without an issue. Packaged very well. The parts were exactly as described and pictured. Thumbs up. Thanks Joseph
My 66 bug build
http://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?t=594924
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: