Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

pedro sainz - [email protected]
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11
Jump to:
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: pedro sainz
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: March 23, 2024
mkriglet
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2014 7:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I received my rack from Pedro today. Looks GREAT. Great communication(lots of E-mails). He even worked with me on my schedule for a show I am trying to make. Bottom line-Happy customer. Very Happy
jakauffman
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2014 4:51 pm    Post subject: Pedro's Racks Reply with quote

I just got my rack back today from Pedro's rack. It's incredible! It's very well done and he communicated throughout the entire transaction. He was incredibly kind and responded very quickly to any email I sent. He made sure to contact me throughout the process to get it. I can't believe how awesome it looks. Can't wait for next show to show off our Pedro's Rack!!![/i]
Robert12
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2014 12:11 pm    Post subject: Notchback Roof Rack Reply with quote

Got my notchback roof rack today, quick shipping, great packing, will continue to do business with.
pelcoecho
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2015 7:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I recently purchased a handcrafted vase holder for my squareback from Pedro. Highly recommended seller. Thank you Pedro!
Erik G
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2015 10:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Recieved my Notchback trunk rack, and put it on this weekend. The Chrome is awesome - I couldn't be happier. Thanks Pedro!

Image may have been reduced in size. Click image to view fullscreen.

Kldmont
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2015 9:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Received my bug back roof from Pedro today. I will tell you first hand. Pedro Bug racks may take a while to build, but it was worth the wait. Packaging was superb and the quality from wood, durability, powder coating, and construction by far the best I have seen. Installation was simple but sturdy. Will definitely go through him to get another one once I find my bus.
sjbartnik
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2015 1:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ordered one of Pedro's rebuilt early Type 3 fuel pumps. It arrived quickly very well packed with tracking & insurance. I could see from the postage label that it cost him more to ship it than he charged me for shipping. Beautiful workmanship too, no doubt it will work well for a long time. So in other words, typical Pedro. Very Happy
hotsam
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2016 12:17 pm    Post subject: Re: pedro sainz - [email protected] Reply with quote

I received my rack from Pedro today. I believe it is the last Beetle rack that he had in stock. It's amazing. It was so well packaged, too.

Image may have been reduced in size. Click image to view fullscreen.

Brian Dombroski
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2016 2:18 pm    Post subject: Re: pedro sainz - [email protected] Reply with quote

I've had a Pedro 3/4 roof rack for two years now (59 Beetle) Still get compliments from passers by. Quality and fit are first rate and so was Pedro.
Nothing aftermarket compares. I recommend Pedro and his product highly.
vwtank50
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2016 4:10 pm    Post subject: Re: pedro sainz - [email protected] Reply with quote

How do you get a hold of pedro??? email only??? couldnt find his number on his website or an order button.

Thanks

Frank
rider28
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2016 2:35 pm    Post subject: Re: pedro sainz - [email protected] Reply with quote

Does anyone know how to contact Pedro's for pricing on their racks.
EverettB Premium Member
Administrator

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2016 4:45 pm    Post subject: Re: pedro sainz - [email protected] Reply with quote

I would email him at the email above.

To the best of my knowledge he quit making racks though.
Stop dead photo links! Post your photos to The Samba Gallery!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Facebook Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Thing3
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2016 6:03 pm    Post subject: Re: pedro sainz - [email protected] Reply with quote

He sold his business???

It's too early bro, Remember, I live on the left Coast.

74' Thing
66' Single Cab
NavyGeneral Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2017 9:59 pm    Post subject: Re: pedro sainz - [email protected] Reply with quote

pedro sainz made a purchase from me. Smooth correspondence with pronto payment rounded out an enjoyable transaction. Thanks Pedro.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2017 9:50 pm    Post subject: Re: pedro sainz - [email protected] Reply with quote

Another transaction with pedro sainz-ThanksVeryMuch Pedro.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2017 9:40 am    Post subject: Re: pedro sainz - [email protected] Reply with quote

Once again Pedro sainz-When Pedro sees what he wants no dillydallying! Very informative reading all the Past compliments for his roof racks-Genuine Craftsmanship is a rare commodity today! Highly indicative of Pedro's character. Thanks again Pedro.
rustyfastback
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2017 8:38 am    Post subject: Re: pedro sainz - [email protected] Reply with quote

Bough some type 3 cylinder tins from Pedro. Parts were in perfect condition & packaged very well. Great prices also. Thanks again for the great parts.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2021 6:13 pm    Post subject: Re: pedro sainz - [email protected] Reply with quote

pedro sainz purchased some Brake part collectibles from me! As in Several past exchanges twas a Fine transaction. Much Appreciated Pedro, Thanks once again!
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2022 3:32 pm    Post subject: Re: pedro sainz - [email protected] Reply with quote

pedro sainz barted some valuables for some hard parts, we avoided the PayPal caper all around, and it worked fine. One of several dealings with Amigo Sainz down through times relentless onslaught. Thanks once again Pedro! apreciado!!
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2022 10:45 am    Post subject: Re: pedro sainz - [email protected] Reply with quote

Thanks again Amigo!! Nice August issue of Hot Volkswagen's!!
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11
Jump to:
Page 11 of 11

Jump to: