Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

And so it begins - Subaru EJ22 in a 1984 Transporter
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 22, 23, 24
Jump to:
Forum Index -> Vanagon Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
syncrodoka
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2017 12:00 am    Post subject: Re: And so it begins - Subaru EJ22 in a 1984 Transporter Reply with quote

weswsimpson wrote:
I would love to understand how.... what extensions on chrome are you suggesting--more insight--please! Thanks!

https://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?p=8567677#8567677
[email protected]
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2017 9:08 am    Post subject: Re: And so it begins - Subaru EJ22 in a 1984 Transporter Reply with quote

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/photobucket-embed-fix/naolkcpnnlofnnghnmfegnfnflicjjgj
theduck
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2018 3:20 pm    Post subject: Re: And so it begins - Subaru EJ22 in a 1984 Transporter Reply with quote

Shocked Hello,have been told this thread,is must read,regarding a subie conversion.However ,the photo bucket says it is closed to 3rd party? So do you have a key to get in?Thx,theduck Very Happy
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
bobbyblack Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2018 3:28 pm    Post subject: Re: And so it begins - Subaru EJ22 in a 1984 Transporter Reply with quote

theduck wrote:
Shocked Hello,have been told this thread,is must read,regarding a subie conversion.However ,the photo bucket says it is closed to 3rd party? So do you have a key to get in?Thx,theduck Very Happy

Did you read this stickie?

https://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?t=642065
westydriver
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2018 3:39 pm    Post subject: Re: And so it begins - Subaru EJ22 in a 1984 Transporter Reply with quote

really appreciate this thread tons more now that I did the photobucket add on to firefox. Thanks for doing this! Still running strong?
colbysmith28
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2019 1:21 pm    Post subject: Re: And so it begins - Subaru EJ22 in a 1984 Transporter Reply with quote

now that i finally have the time i came back to this to begin my fuel line clean up ontop of my EJ22 and the pictures are not available anymore and stupid me didnt screenshot them like i shouldve. any body have those pics or can OP maybe possibly reupload them

P.S. i know im reviving an old thread but hopefully itll work out
levi
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2019 3:41 pm    Post subject: Re: And so it begins - Subaru EJ22 in a 1984 Transporter Reply with quote

Op hasn't been here in 4 years.

You're talking about eliminating the unnecessary lines ?
gonna see life my way

https://youtu.be/cSrL0BXsO40
colbysmith28
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2019 8:29 pm    Post subject: Re: And so it begins - Subaru EJ22 in a 1984 Transporter Reply with quote

levi wrote:
You're talking about eliminating the unnecessary lines ?

Yea, i had been waiting for weather to pass so i can take care of this and now that it has the pics dont work
levi
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2019 10:07 pm    Post subject: Re: And so it begins - Subaru EJ22 in a 1984 Transporter Reply with quote

I did this about 10+ years ago, I'll check and see if I can find the pics I had from the process.
gonna see life my way

https://youtu.be/cSrL0BXsO40
colbysmith28
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Dec 27, 2019 10:01 am    Post subject: Re: And so it begins - Subaru EJ22 in a 1984 Transporter Reply with quote

levi wrote:
I did this about 10+ years ago, I'll check and see if I can find the pics I had from the process.

Awesome, thank you and heres to hoping you can find them
Franklinstower
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Dec 27, 2019 1:24 pm    Post subject: Re: And so it begins - Subaru EJ22 in a 1984 Transporter Reply with quote

levi wrote:

Found it!

Image may have been reduced in size. Click image to view fullscreen.

12 years ago or so....Thanks to Chester, the original force behind my conversion.
colbysmith28
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Dec 27, 2019 2:12 pm    Post subject: Re: And so it begins - Subaru EJ22 in a 1984 Transporter Reply with quote

Franklinstower wrote:
levi wrote:

Found it!

Image may have been reduced in size. Click image to view fullscreen.

12 years ago or so....Thanks to Chester, the original force behind my conversion.

My Man!!! Thank you very much
Franklinstower
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Dec 27, 2019 2:35 pm    Post subject: Re: And so it begins - Subaru EJ22 in a 1984 Transporter Reply with quote

I followed his set up and it has been trouble free since I did it. I will look around some more for finished pictures with the routing.
colbysmith28
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Dec 27, 2019 2:50 pm    Post subject: Re: And so it begins - Subaru EJ22 in a 1984 Transporter Reply with quote

Franklinstower wrote:
I followed his set up and it has been trouble free since I did it. I will look around some more for finished pictures with the routing.

That's great to hear, I have so many pro jets going on with this van right now, I'm trying to finish one at a time but I keep finding myself sidetracked or missing a tool to do something...
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Vanagon All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 22, 23, 24
Jump to:
Page 24 of 24

Jump to: