Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Kaefer-Nostalgie Workshop - Behind the Scenes!
Page: Previous  1, 2
Forum Index -> Beetle - Split-Window/1938-53 VWs Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kaefer-Nostalgie
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2017 9:00 am    Post subject: Re: Kaefer-Nostalgie Workshop - Behind the Scenes! Reply with quote

Hello there, hope you are doing nice!

This is Walter "the Puppet" from KN, ha ha ha... (as some people say, sorry only ONE person)...

Well, seriously, I am not here to talk and talk, I am here to present our new high quality parts production for your Early Beetle (Split and Early Oval)!

We are finishing the mass production of interior door handles and window winder handle, this is injection mold!!! Best of the best, mirror finish! (forgot about centrifugal casting machines, rubbers molds, scratched parts...etc)
In conclusion, we offer what you deserve: high quality parts!

I also attached some pics of heater rings, we decided to produced two types, as you know our customers are very exigent: 1) polished finished and 2) polished/anodised finished (shinier). We love to attend all your needs!

Please, feel free to leave a comment (just remember this is a VW site, to talk about VW early beetles, leave suggestions and comments, with RESPECT; not to talk about unsolved personal frustrations or "jealousies" as some person did).

Have a nice day!

Walter.

Image may have been reduced in size. Click image to view fullscreen.

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Facebook Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
campingbox Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2018 1:54 pm    Post subject: Re: Kaefer-Nostalgie Workshop - Behind the Scenes! Reply with quote

Kaefer-Nostalgie wrote:
Hello my friend!

We are working in many parts, high quality production! Once we decide to work in ID plates for Buses I ll let you know.

Thank you very much for your comment!

Have a nice day.

Walter.

campingbox wrote:
Kaefer-Nostalgie wrote:
We did a great effort to produce all the ID plates for your VW Early beetles (Split, Zwitter, Oval 1956-59, 60 and up).

All these ID plates are listed in our Website (kaefer-nostalgie) and also in TheSamba.

In this particular case we would like to present the famous ID Plate for Zwitter, using a CNC stamping mold. We get an exquisite reproduction, is like having an NOS part over your hands.

All our customer ask us "are you able to stamp my VIN chassis", our solution is to offer the correct 4mm steel Stamping numbers (available shortly) in order allow each customer to stamp their particular number.

Here you can see a picture of our ID Plate for Zwitter (bare) before nickel plating process to get the correct appearance.

Can you make these plates for buses as well?

Like this:

Any updates on this?

I bought another bus last week which was missing it's plate. Now I have two buses without tags. I need two both for a model 2/23 kombi.
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Beetle - Split-Window/1938-53 VWs All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: