Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

wylie - [email protected] -Wylie
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: wylie
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: April 25, 2023
Second Air Force
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2017 1:56 pm    Post subject: wylie - [email protected] -Wylie Reply with quote

I purchased a set of front bumper brackets from Wylie and am completely satisfied. Fast reply to my query, reasonable price, well packaged and shipped extremely quickly. A great seller!

Scott
motofly196
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2017 4:28 pm    Post subject: Re: wylie - [email protected] -Wylie Reply with quote

I purchased some Oval parts from Wylie, great communication (phone) and he shipped the items very quickly! The parts were exactly as described. Samba needs more sellers like Wylie. I wouldn't hesitate buying from him again.

Scott
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Gray Oval Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2017 5:11 pm    Post subject: Re: wylie - [email protected] -Wylie Reply with quote

Purchased some axle boots and a coil from Wylie. Smooth and easy transaction . Pleasure to do business with - Gray
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
sportin-wood
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2017 4:35 pm    Post subject: Re: wylie - [email protected] -Wylie Reply with quote

I purchased a pair of window lift channels off Wylie. They arrived quickly and well packed. He even threw in a spare rubber gasket he wasn’t going to use. I’d deal with him again in a heart beat!
"Relax, all right? My old man is a television repairman. He's got this ultimate set of tools. I can fix it." --- Jeff Spicoli
motofly196
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2017 5:00 pm    Post subject: Re: wylie - [email protected] -Wylie Reply with quote

I bought more parts from Wylie, exact service as the 1st time. Fast shipping, and responded to emails quickly. Great to deal with. Thanks Wylie!
Gerb
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2017 5:52 am    Post subject: Re: wylie - [email protected] -Wylie Reply with quote

I purchased a pair of heater control levers from Wylie. Responded quickly, package arrived quickly, levers were packaged nicely and as described. I'd buy from Wylie again. Thanks!
'64 Ruby Red Deluxe Beetle
jays58s
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2018 6:47 pm    Post subject: Re: wylie - [email protected] -Wylie Reply with quote

Wylie is an awesome guy to deal with. Super fair prices, fast shipping, and great communication. Thanks again for the rear oval backing plates!
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: