Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Dbug41 - [email protected]
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: Dbug41
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: April 20, 2024
Amanda1
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2017 10:49 pm    Post subject: Dbug41 - [email protected] Reply with quote

Beam Extender and Frame Head

It’s not often I post but I wanted to get the word out about an online car part company- The VolksRod Shop.Com ([email protected]) I ordered parts from them in October for my boyfriend’s birthday. The guy was very helpful and responded quickly to any inquiries I had. Knowing he had to “make” the parts, I wasn’t expecting them until early/ mid November. In early November, Doug contacted me stating they don’t normally ship to Canada but this time they would if I was willing to pay the shipping. They forwarded me a screenshot of the cost options. I agreed to the best suited option and made the payment. Doug stated it would be shipped by November 7th. After not receiving confirmation of a tracking number and the parts not arriving, I reached out to Doug through email, phone, and Facebook messenger and have had no response. I saw he opened the Facebook message but no response.
This week I noticed a post from him on Facebook stating he was finally feeling better and motivated to work, so I responded asking if this meant I would now received the parts I’ve paid for. Instead of responding, he deleted my comment- not once but twice. This is so frustrating! Talk about taking advantage of someone!
I have since contacted my credit card company about this issue.
All I wanted to do was buy a birthday present 🎁.
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: