Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Parts
Forum Index -> 411/412 Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
chicagovw
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2018 1:28 pm    Post subject: Parts Reply with quote

I do not own a type 4 but in searching for parts for my type 3, I ended up on Volkswagen's Classic Parts site. They still have quite a bit of new/NOS genuine parts for all older VWs and that includes the 411/412. Brand new gaskets, tail light lenses, gauges, etc etc. and a lot of it is more reasonable than one might think. Just thought I would mention it in case you guys are looking. Don't rule VW themselves out.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
anglodeutsch4
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2018 6:40 pm    Post subject: Re: Parts Reply with quote

Welcome to the T4 forum! Interesting...you mean this webpage?

https://www.volkswagen-classic-parts.de/en/spare-parts/vw-typ-4/vw-411-412-3.html

Question
73 VW 412 (the Nomad, dropped valve seat land now, argh!)
67 MGB (Built-In Rust from Abingdon)
2002 NB TDI (40 MPG)
2009 JSW 2.5 (love it, love it, love it!)
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
chicagovw
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2018 8:32 pm    Post subject: Re: Parts Reply with quote

Yes, and if you type in the "411" prefix into the parts number search, you will find quite a bit.
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> 411/412 All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: