Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Air cleaner for 25 HP engine
Forum Index -> Beetle - Split-Window/1938-53 VWs Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
evarkiou
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2018 4:01 pm    Post subject: Air cleaner for 25 HP engine Reply with quote

Does anyone know where I can find the inside element for an air cleaner on my 1950 25 HP engine? I have the air cleaner (The one that is T shape) but nothing inside.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Grant Reiling Premium Member
Samba Slow-Change Artist

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2018 5:12 pm    Post subject: Re: Air cleaner for 25 HP engine Reply with quote

evarkiou wrote:
Does anyone know where I can find the inside element for an air cleaner on my 1950 25 HP engine? I have the air cleaner (The one that is T shape) but nothing inside.

Well here's a source:
https://www.thesamba.com/vw/classifieds/detail.php?id=854535
Though I cannot say anything about either seller or the quality of this item; just that it is what you were asking about.
Best regards, and good luck on your project! Arrow
Grant
What we imagine in our minds becomes our world. That’s just one of many things I have learned from water."
Misaru Emoto
The Hidden Messages in Water
bakersam
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2018 6:43 pm    Post subject: Re: Air cleaner for 25 HP engine Reply with quote

You can also find them at: https://www.thesamba.com/vw/classifieds/detail.php?id=1129092. I've dealt with both sellers listed here and seriously recommend that you contact each before ordering. Just because they've advertised the item that you seek doesn't mean that they currently have them in stock. Ask first and avoid aggravation.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Grant Reiling Premium Member
Samba Slow-Change Artist

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2018 6:57 pm    Post subject: Re: Air cleaner for 25 HP engine Reply with quote

bakersam wrote:
You can also find them at: https://www.thesamba.com/vw/classifieds/detail.php?id=1129092. I've dealt with both sellers listed here and seriously recommend that you contact each before ordering. Just because they've advertised the item that you seek doesn't mean that they currently have them in stock. Ask first and avoid aggravation.

Ah, yes a very good point.
I bought a crusty old T filter with roached-out internals and had it media blasted locally; re-painted and fitted with of all things; fish tank filtration fabric. Idea
It is a finer filter and not subject to insect damage as the original wool felt is; yet indistinguishable from the outside. Cool
What we imagine in our minds becomes our world. That’s just one of many things I have learned from water."
Misaru Emoto
The Hidden Messages in Water
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Beetle - Split-Window/1938-53 VWs All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: