Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

werksberg - [email protected]
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 16, 17, 18  Next
Jump to:
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
This page may contain links to eBay where the site receives compensation.
Viewing feedback for: werksberg
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: March 26, 2024
werksberg
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2017 5:03 pm    Post subject: Re: werksberg - [email protected] Reply with quote

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone!
I am having a Black Friday and since Saturday is my 40th year in BUSINESS (yes, that long...), I am having a -30% off sale at my eBay Store until Sunday night and midnight!

International buyers wanting my ABS Plastic Bus interior panels and more, this is your chance to get our high quality products and get them shipped to you thru eBay International shipping program.

http://stores.ebay.com/werksberg/

Follow my new products on my Facebook Werks Berg
Click the below ADs link for products & feedback.
Search "werksberg" on Photobucket for products photos & Please remember to buy "American made products!"
werksberg
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2017 8:46 am    Post subject: Re: werksberg - [email protected] Reply with quote

Here's an head's up announcement to everyone!

We will / might will be close for A WHOLE MONTH early in 2018.
We won't be taking orders then unless you understand there will be an extended ship out time.

Or better yet, get off the wall and order now before the New Year.

Thank you for your business all these 40+ years!

Search "werksberg" on Photobucket for products photos & Please remember to buy "American made products!"
werksberg
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2017 1:38 pm    Post subject: Re: werksberg - [email protected] Reply with quote

Happy New Year to everyone!

Changes are a coming.

We are closed 12/26 - 1/8/18 and will be shipping out orders as first paid gets shipped out the first when we get back....

WBp

werksberg
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2018 1:48 pm    Post subject: Re: werksberg - [email protected] Reply with quote

The next couple of months we will open and closed for extended times as we are relocating to AZ in the Sedona to Prescott area.

We both was born and have lived in So Cal for 65+ years so..... so out of here for rural living! Wink

The move will interrupt shipping times but I have (we have been working on this move for 4 months...) figure a way to fill orders in between the moving trips.

I will be having an automated e-mail response to every e-mail sent to our [email protected] addy (which will change also....wheew...) that the shipping out time will be much longer than normal as with the relocation move.

If you wait until the last minute to order parts and we are in transporting and you can't wait...I will refund your payment.

I hope everyone can understand.

werksberg
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2018 9:38 am    Post subject: Re: werksberg - [email protected] Reply with quote

As of yesterday, I am proud to announce that RLR (Ron Lummus Racing) of Anaheim has purchased all of Werksberg Products PC (Polycarbonate) AC VW race windows master templates, tooling and everything related to AC VW PC windows part of our business.

They will be the manufacturer and seller of the world renown Werksberg Products designed race windows.....

werksberg
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2018 7:35 pm    Post subject: Re: werksberg - [email protected] Reply with quote

As of 1/12/18 both properties are sold and are in Escrow (damn, there's a ton paperwork and stuff to move...) and 30 days later is Feb 9th....but have until the 26th to final move out if I need the extra time to move our home and the Business.

But that means I will be closed by the 1st of Feb (trying to make OCTO Bus show on the 3rd, but will stop taking paid orders around then or if customers are willing to wait for shipping...) until I can get temp set up in our 3 car garage until my custom made workshop is finished and then I get move into it.... and set it all up. Cool

werksberg
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2018 5:55 pm    Post subject: Re: werksberg - [email protected] Reply with quote

Ok, here's the current skinny:

On like Feb 15, I will stop taking paid orders or unless buyers are willing to wait until we are back temp. set up in AZ...

I will ship every paid order out until Feb 20th. After that it is a crap shoot....

Feb. 26th we start the massive move and I have no idea how long before I am back up ready to ship out paid orders. I have stock up extra heavy in inventory but with as many products I manufacture.

Thank you for your business, WBp.

werksberg
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2018 1:00 pm    Post subject: Re: werksberg - [email protected] Reply with quote

I was trying to make this Saturday OCTO Bus event at LB Veterans staduim but with this move this month.... I am cancelling it.

Our plans are to be back in June for 50th Bug in, Prado camp out and OCTO Bus Event.
But I have to figure out on what to drive out then. Both the work van and the RV or the RV with our Smart car inside with all the stock so only have the smart car to show at Bug in and OCTO with sales only at Prado camp out the whole time we are there camping out for 1- 2 weeks.

Stay tuned in...

D/A/N
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2018 4:27 pm    Post subject: Re: werksberg - [email protected] Reply with quote

Just installed the black ABS kick panels for a 70 bus. First try, they didn't fit. Turns out they're about 1/4" too long on one of the edges.

Image may have been reduced in size. Click image to view fullscreen.

A few minutes on each of them with the Dremel and now they fit fine. Not a deal breaker, but it would've been great if they'd fit right out of the box. Probably even easier to modify if you have a table saw.
werksberg
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2018 4:07 pm    Post subject: Re: werksberg - [email protected] Reply with quote

D/A/N wrote:
Just installed the black ABS kick panels for a 70 bus. First try, they didn't fit. Turns out they're about 1/4" too long on one of the edges.

A few minutes on each of them with the Dremel and now they fit fine. Not a deal breaker, but it would've been great if they'd fit right out of the box. Probably even easier to modify if you have a table saw.

Hmmmm... that is strange. I have been using the same tooling for like 26 years, 10's of 1,000 of them sold and the first time I have seen this problem.

In fact I get raves reports of the easiest to install Bus kick panels most owners have installed.

Just curious here, has your Bus ever had front end sheet metal redone? Like the outer end lips?

werksberg
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2018 1:08 pm    Post subject: Re: werksberg - [email protected] Reply with quote

D/A/N wrote:

Had you e-mail me your problem I would had share with you a trick:
Take a straight edge, use a box knife to score the grain side and then using a pair of flat pliers, grip and back bend for a clean break.

werksberg
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2018 1:13 pm    Post subject: Re: werksberg - [email protected] Reply with quote

With the massive amount of paid orders I have received in the last week from The Samba and eBay, I am bumping up the cut off deadline to the 12th as the last paid orders in.

They will all be shipped out before we move as best as I can. I am only human.

Our The Samba ads will be deactivated on the 12th until we are back able to do shipping.
It may take longer to set up the machining new out of stock parts after that....

Thank you understanding.... WBp.

RalphWiggam
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 7:59 pm    Post subject: Re: werksberg - [email protected] Reply with quote

Just got my front door abs panels for my 72 camper. About half of the mounting holes actually line up. The window crank hole and door pull hole also needed some grinding with a dremel.

I think the holes were taken from an og panel that used og clips which make the whole panel adjustable depending on how you rotate the clips by design. The way these mount, you can't adjust anything.

Glad I have a dremel.
werksberg
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2018 10:44 am    Post subject: Re: werksberg - [email protected] Reply with quote

First off these vehicles was not made with today's high tech and accurate CNC / robotics.

Each stamping factory the dies are a little off on the holes.

It is better to be small handle holes that you can fit to the versions of the cup as you have as the OEM and Made in China are different in size. Small, but different....

The door panel mounting holes... they are 1/4" and the molly head 1/2"... again, these old vehicles was made the best they could but sloppy in today's standards.

werksberg
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2018 8:18 am    Post subject: Re: werksberg - [email protected] Reply with quote

This week (3/9/1Cool is the massive move to AZ but I think it may be 2 weeks + before I can be shipping again.

If you need to mail me:

Werksberg Products
7760 E. State Rte 69
Ste C5-358
Prescott Valley, AZ 86314

Thank you for understanding...

werksberg
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2018 10:33 am    Post subject: Re: werksberg - [email protected] Reply with quote

Well, we made the move from So Cal to AZ BUT it will take me another week to 2 weeks before taking orders & shipping.

You will know when I reactivate my T.S. ads first then my eBay store ads.
I will feature my main featured TS ads first. A week or so later my eBay ads will be open for sales.

But I have to change most all ads as sales tax from Calif. to AZ. & shipping costs.

A warning here: if you have the Amazon mental disease, don’t bother ordering.
First orders gets made (rarely as I keep heavy inventory) & shipped first. It is the only way I do business. I am burned out on buyers that think they are the only buyers in the world of my products and that they come first!!

If you order 1 day and the next day or few days asking for the tracking number as it has been shipped, right? ... I will refund your payment and you can go to Amazon to buy your parts! I don’t need to work but for the love of this cottage industry I still am.

On all my shipments, I take the time to attach your e-mail addy so you get notified from the shipper your order has bent shipped. It is not my fault if you have not updated your PayPal account on e-mail change or the message goes to your spam folder....

Thank you for your patience in this state to state move.... WBp

werksberg
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2018 9:01 am    Post subject: Re: werksberg - [email protected] Reply with quote

I am not fully temporary set up to do business in my temporary 3 car garage (having a large workshop built in the coming months...), but I have activated some of my The Samba ads and opening the eBay store for buyers to buy now.

BUT I know I am going to get swamped fast with paid orders.

First ordered gets shipped out the first.

Thank you for being patience.

WBp.

fescamillarojas
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2018 3:57 pm    Post subject: Re: werksberg - [email protected] Reply with quote

I ordered the Hood & deck lid seal kit
Very Happy Very happy with the parts & service and the fast shipping.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
werksberg
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2018 8:59 am    Post subject: Re: werksberg - [email protected] Reply with quote

I am officially semi retired now... Very Happy I don't need to work any more but doing it for the love of this industry.

To answer this often asked question on my ABS Interior Panels fastener holes:

All my ABS panels are pre drilled with the mounting holes for the sheet metal screws or molly's fasteners which are included.

BUT every VW factory had different stamping dies (these vehicles are +50 years old and they didn't have CNC or robotics back then...) with holes in slightly different locations and some holes may need minor massaging to line up. The holes are 1/4" and the molly heads are 1/2" so you have plenty of fudge room. Unless Vanagon as the body steel holes are 8mm...

The splits Buses had random drill holes where ever the assemble line wanted to drill the holes. Mine mounting holes are professional space apart. Plus the panels cover up all those ugly old holes...

Even the Bay window latch hole may need trimming as the OEM vs today's made in China are different sizes.

The reason the stock clips are L shaped, it is since the stamped parts holes was not standardized, they can just swing them and slap the panels on during production line assembling.

With most any parts for these old vehicles, most all need some custom fitting. It is called being a mechanic.

werksberg
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2018 10:27 am    Post subject: Re: werksberg - [email protected] Reply with quote

Attention, attention....

The only VW Event I will be at this year and selling at is the Jerome Jamboree on Sept. 21-23 in Jerome, AZ.

If you want special orders or make sure what you want from me, plus e-mail me your requests.
Taking my White Ford van and I will not load every product and inventory in there.

This concludes the Emergency network alert. Back to your projects... Wink

Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 16, 17, 18  Next
Jump to:
Page 13 of 18

Jump to: