Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

jays58s - [email protected] - Jason Lindquist
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: jays58s
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: Yesterday
crusty67t2
Trailer Park King

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 6:44 pm    Post subject: jays58s - [email protected] - Jason Lindquist Reply with quote

I recently purchased a pair of 58/59 doors, he gladly helped me out by delivering them to the classic in socal from his place in NorCal. Went out of his way and wanted to say thanks, I will definitely buy from him again without hesitation.
jays58s
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 11:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Glad I could help out!!! Very Happy
bwatts
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2014 11:55 am    Post subject: jays58s feedback Reply with quote

Bought a black 59 from Jays58s a bit ago but have been busy and hadnt replied until now

I must thank him for a great car ,great communication, and car just as described

Went out of his way to help with parts that were not even included in sale as well as helping with shipping

This seller is above and beyond all others I have dealt with

Buy from this member with no worries
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger Gallery Classifieds Feedback
tym2boogie
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2014 8:53 pm    Post subject: Gene Berg Equalizer Pulley Reply with quote

Bought a Gene Berg Equalizer Pulley, received as advertised. Superfast shipping, arrived in two days. Smooth transaction, hope to do business again in the future.
Wheeliebot3000
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2014 3:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just received a 40hp distributor from him. It was just as described, and for a great price. Thanks again!
belairman
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2015 4:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sold Jason some parts and transaction was flawless. Good communication, paid promptly. Very good person to deal with. Good luck with your car. Very Happy
Stocknazi
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2016 11:03 am    Post subject: Re: jays58s - [email protected] - Jason Lindquist Reply with quote

I exchanged several emails with Jason who wanted to buy a motor I had advertised for sale(rebuilt long-block). He said he wanted the motor, then he changed his mind. No problem, happens all the time.
Later on he changed his mind again and decided he DID want the motor. I weighed the motor and gave him a shipping quote through Fedex. I then took the time to properly crate and package the motor for shipping while I was awaiting his payment.
I tried to email him several times a week later to see if he had sent payment or still wanted the motor. I did not get 1 email in return. I think that's pretty inconsiderate. All I wanted was a yes or no answer. I guess Jason changed his mind a 3rd time.
Lesson learned for me; I will not be taking the time to crate or package anything until I have payment in hand.

"When the people are afraid of the government, that's tyranny. But when the government is afraid of the people, that's liberty."
"Resistance to tyrants is obedience to God."

Thomas Jefferson
jays58s
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2016 11:17 am    Post subject: Re: jays58s - [email protected] - Jason Lindquist Reply with quote

StockNazi wrote:
I exchanged several emails with Jason who wanted to buy a motor I had advertised for sale(rebuilt long-block). He said he wanted the motor, then he changed his mind. No problem, happens all the time.
Later on he changed his mind again and decided he DID want the motor. I weighed the motor and gave him a shipping quote through Fedex. I then took the time to properly crate and package the motor for shipping while I was awaiting his payment.
I tried to email him several times a week later to see if he had sent payment or still wanted the motor. I did not get 1 email in return. I think that's pretty inconsiderate. All I wanted was a yes or no answer. I guess Jason changed his mind a 3rd time.
Lesson learned for me; I will not be taking the time to crate or package anything until I have payment in hand.

Actually, I did email you back and never heard anything so I found another one. There were a couple times where you also took quite a bit to get back to me, that also made me a little leery about buying the engine. I also asked you for your phone number because I don't like doing deals that big over email, and I had some questions about the engine, but I never got your number. I'm not going to make a purchase like that without talking to someone over the phone. I always have at least one ad up that has my phone number, you could've called to discuss this with me instead of leaving bad feedback for no reason. If anything, we are both to blame for this. I would've still bought the engine for a future project too.
RBLyon
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2017 7:20 am    Post subject: Re: jays58s - [email protected] - Jason Lindquist Reply with quote

Great transaction. Parts were as described and in good condition. Fast shipping. Thank you
dark lord oval
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2018 11:37 am    Post subject: Re: jays58s - [email protected] - Jason Lindquist Reply with quote

I bought a car from Jason a few years ago. He was very helpful in all aspects, the description, photos, arranging the payment, transport and shipping. The car was exactly as described and it's a pleasure to own. From the work that he personally carried out on the car I bought I would have no worries about recommending him for anything you need done to your VW.

I recently contacted him again on an entirely different purchase, he went out of his way to be helpful, even though I was not buying anything from him he contacted the seller for me and gave him reassurance that an overseas car purchase was a straightforward process. The seller was wary of scams until Jason stepped in on my behalf.

I only wish more buyers/sellers were more like Jason. Thank you Samba.com
Gray Oval Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2019 3:39 pm    Post subject: Re: jays58s - [email protected] - Jason Lindquist Reply with quote

Purchased some turn signals from Jason. Work great, and arrived fast.
cheers ~
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
krautclassicparts
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2019 2:43 am    Post subject: Re: jays58s - [email protected] - Jason Lindquist Reply with quote

Jason purchased headlight gaskets and it was a pleasure doing this international business with him!Highly recommended!
Thank you again!
Cheers,
Thorsten from krautclassicparts Very Happy

https://www.facebook.com/Krautclassicparts-366680363446553/?fref=ts
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Facebook Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Mark Evans Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2019 5:25 am    Post subject: Re: jays58s - [email protected] - Jason Lindquist Reply with quote

StockNazi wrote:
I was also contacted by Jay regarding a part he was interested in. I told him I would look around and let him know. I ended up finding what he requested, sent him multiple pics, with no response.
jays58s
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2019 8:51 am    Post subject: Re: jays58s - [email protected] - Jason Lindquist Reply with quote

Mark Evans wrote:
StockNazi wrote:
I was also contacted by Jay regarding a part he was interested in. I told him I would look around and let him know. I ended up finding what he requested, sent him multiple pics, with no response.

I don’t remember seeing a response from you, so I apologize if I didn’t get back to you. I’ve been emailing multiple people lately about numerous parts, I’ve been busy lately, and I don’t really feel like a “no response” warrants leaving someone bad feedback. If that was the case, half of the people on here would get bad feedback. How about trying a follow up email instead of leaving bad feedback?
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: