Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

dutchboyvw - Mike Johnson - [email protected]
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next
Jump to:
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: dutchboyvw
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: March 24, 2024
mikeandkirsti
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2017 11:53 pm    Post subject: Re: dutchboyvw - Mike Johnson - [email protected] Reply with quote

Good honest seller, nice to deal with! Thanks for the Split rear taillight seal.
ruckrider
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2017 7:05 pm    Post subject: Re: dutchboyvw - Mike Johnson - [email protected] Reply with quote

Great seller! I ordered some fenders and a hood and both times the orders were shipped the same day. Can't ask for anything more.
oakman
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2017 5:00 pm    Post subject: Re: dutchboyvw - Mike Johnson - [email protected] Reply with quote

Mike is a great seller! I purchased a beautiful set of original door panels for my beetle. I picked them up in person and ended up buying a few other items I needed. Highly recommended seller, I'm sure I will be buying from again in the future. Thanks Mike!
2ndsuper beetle
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2017 8:35 pm    Post subject: Re: dutchboyvw - Mike Johnson - [email protected] Reply with quote

Mike Johnson is a fine seller.......he answers email quickly, ships very fast, and, sells great stuff at very fair prices!!!!! i highly recommend him to anyone on samba!!!........thanks, Mike!
mistareyes
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2017 9:13 pm    Post subject: Re: dutchboyvw - Mike Johnson - [email protected] Reply with quote

Mike is a true professional. Bought a rear clip for a reasonable price. I recommend him for anyone in need of bug parts.
baldessariclan
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2017 4:57 pm    Post subject: Re: dutchboyvw - Mike Johnson - [email protected] Reply with quote

Bought a couple used fuel pumps from the seller — items arrived quickly and as described / pictured. A fast and easy transaction — thank-you!! Smile
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
tym2boogie
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2017 8:51 pm    Post subject: Re: dutchboyvw - Mike Johnson - [email protected] Reply with quote

I am running out of patience... I paid for an ignition and keys for a 70 bug on the 15 of November but still haven't received item. I sent the seller an email stating that payment was sent along with my mailing address on the 14th of November. Seller sends me an email on the 26th of November asking for my mailing address. I sent the seller an email on the 12th and 15th of December looking for update to no avail. I sent the seller another email this evening. I think I will file a paypal claim.
Loesha zeviar
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2017 11:57 pm    Post subject: Re: dutchboyvw - Mike Johnson - [email protected] Reply with quote

Got a chance to meet Mike yesterday...very knowledgeable..easy to work with....the parts I purchased are in great shape and look awesome on my ragtop....will definitely do business with him again!!!
pat griffith
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2017 7:03 pm    Post subject: Re: dutchboyvw - Mike Johnson - [email protected] Reply with quote

Bought some Ghia Parts from Mike. Very nice guy with reasonable prices. Nice to deal with. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend him. Great to have guys like him in the VW community.

Pat
evargas163
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2018 6:47 pm    Post subject: Re: dutchboyvw - Mike Johnson - [email protected] Reply with quote

Hello,

I bought a set of rear fenders and few engine tin metal from Mike. He was very helpful, great communication and easy to work with.

I will definitely buy more VW parts from Mike in the future.

Highly Recommended!

Manny Vargas
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger Gallery Classifieds Feedback
mkparker
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2018 4:51 pm    Post subject: Re: dutchboyvw - Mike Johnson - [email protected] Reply with quote

I paid for my items Dec. 28th, the items were reported to have been shipped on Dec. 29th. They arrived today Jan. 16th via US Post Office. It was a somewhat bulky but lightweight package. I did not have good communications with Mike. When he would finally reply the answer was very short. No mention of how parts were being shipped and never replied to email or texts asking for shipper info. Maybe this was just a busy time for him and a bad time of year. I got my parts so I'm happy now!

Pit Boy 6163 Spec Trophy Truck
redbulltj
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2018 4:37 pm    Post subject: Re: dutchboyvw - Mike Johnson - [email protected] Reply with quote

I bought a 66’ rear fender, he threw in a light housing for free. He shipped VIA Greyhound, well packed. I’m happy with the transaction! Thank you!
DL West-Wiperguy Premium Member
Samba's Wiperguy

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2018 7:08 am    Post subject: Re: dutchboyvw - Mike Johnson - [email protected] Reply with quote

Good seller!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
motofly196
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2018 7:41 pm    Post subject: Re: dutchboyvw - Mike Johnson - [email protected] Reply with quote

I've just purchased my last item from Mike. His prices are fair to great, the condition of most parts are really great....but. His communication is absolutely horrible.
When you are in the purchasing stage, you will hear from him immediately. Once you make the Paypal payment though, you will never hear from him again. Don't expect a follow up, a confirmation number, or that he even received your payment. I have always received my parts that I've purchased from him, but the waiting is tough. The shipping is the slowest....not the shipper, him actually getting your part to the mail. My average wait time from payment to received part is 14-18 days. Shipping time is 3 days time in the mail.
I never leave a bad feedback for someone without justification. In this case, it it buyer better be aware of what they are getting into. I won't be buying ANYTHING from him again.

Scott
Robsale
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2018 6:22 pm    Post subject: Re: dutchboyvw - Mike Johnson - [email protected] Reply with quote

I've been dealing with Mike for several years hes a good guy all parts I've bought from him fenders, gas tank, small nick nacks and most recent purchase oval ignition where all in excellent condition. And most definitely I will buy from him again !!!
Vaughan James
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2018 3:45 am    Post subject: Re: dutchboyvw - Mike Johnson - [email protected] Reply with quote

I recently bought a 58 Beetle front fender from Mike. He communicated well, packaged well, and described the product condition accurately. I would certainly recommend him for good quality parts. Thanks Mike!
Cabrioskip
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2018 11:39 am    Post subject: Re: dutchboyvw - Mike Johnson - [email protected] Reply with quote

Bought some oval floor pans sections from Mike. He is a straight shooter, no BS type of guy. Will be back.
kevsplitty
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2018 11:56 pm    Post subject: Re: dutchboyvw - Mike Johnson - [email protected] Reply with quote

Bought a part two weeks ago off him,paid etc he's meant to be sending to my friend in Napa to bring over to the uk at christmas, not heard a thing since payment,part not arrived to him yet either. Hope it gets there in time ! No communication after payment !! Getting worried now.
kevsplitty
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2018 10:22 am    Post subject: Re: dutchboyvw - Mike Johnson - [email protected] Reply with quote

Poor communication but part arrived today fine.
exotic plants
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2019 7:11 am    Post subject: Re: dutchboyvw - Mike Johnson - [email protected] Reply with quote

Purchased a driver side running board from Mike.

He is a good seller. Absolutely no problems at all.
Rear driver side fender.
Cash waiting.
------------------------------------------------------------
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next
Jump to:
Page 15 of 19

Jump to: