Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Think good thoughts for Cecil
Forum Index -> Thing/Type 181 Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
sam_w
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2018 2:28 pm    Post subject: Think good thoughts for Cecil Reply with quote

Cecil of the Disney 481 is in the ER with flu & pneumonia.
Let us all have good thought for him & hope he gets better.
Image may have been reduced in size. Click image to view fullscreen.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
mondshine
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2018 7:43 pm    Post subject: Re: Think good thoughts for Cecil Reply with quote

I'm in...
Hang in there Cecil!
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Gallery Classifieds Feedback
74 Thing
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2018 12:58 am    Post subject: Re: Think good thoughts for Cecil Reply with quote

Get better Cecil!
Wildthings
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2018 9:34 am    Post subject: Re: Think good thoughts for Cecil Reply with quote

Best wishes to Cecil.

Seems like the protracted winds and dust have brought on an epidemic of flu leading to pneumonia this year, has several close friends who are suffering from the same.
JGB
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2018 7:00 pm    Post subject: Re: Think good thoughts for Cecil Reply with quote

Get well soon Cecil.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Solomon Grundy
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2018 8:24 am    Post subject: Re: Think good thoughts for Cecil Reply with quote

Today we mourn the loss of a great friend and comrade in the 181 world. Master Cecil Pugh has passed to the great beyond. We will miss our friend.
The next group Cruise at Things West 2018 will be dedicated to our fallen comrade Cecil Pugh. Crying or Very sad
+++++++++++++++++++++++
From his wife Peg. on 1-12-2018
"Today’s update on Cecil is the hardest thing I’ve ever shared. We lost an amazing man today to join the angels in heaven. No wait... Cecil always made me promise to say he croaked.
At this time I don’t need anything, except prayers of peace for my children and grandchildren.
Thank you to all who have prayed and shared kind thoughts. We appreciate it.
I love you Cecil. I will miss you my best friend."
++++++++++++++++++++
Cecil Pugh with Eric Goodman at pre Kelley Park event April 2017.
Image may have been reduced in size. Click image to view fullscreen.

| _______
| |_______| '73 Thing "481"
| _\_\_|_/_/_
| |O||_4_||O|
| [ ]=====[ ]
http://vwthingregistry.com
https://doublecabshaka.wordpress.com
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger Gallery Classifieds Feedback
cecil
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2018 11:57 pm    Post subject: Re: Think good thoughts for Cecil Reply with quote

There will be a Celebration of Cecil’s life on February 24th at 11:00 am at the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints, 8806 Don Ave. Stockton, CA. In honor of Cecil, please wear a Disney or VW shirt if you have one. If you are so inclined, we would love to have a Thing or 2 in the parking lot.

Thank you to those of you who sent prayers and good thought Cecil’s way during this past few weeks.
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Thing/Type 181 All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: