Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Egypt Classic Cars - [email protected] - Ashraf El-Ma
Page: 1, 2, 3  Next
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: Egypt Classic Cars
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: Yesterday
rustbus
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2014 9:06 am    Post subject: Egypt Classic Cars - [email protected] - Ashraf El-Ma Reply with quote

Ashraf El-Mallakh

ordered some NOS signal light lenses for baywindow from Ashraf, looking forward to receiving them.

good communication so far, thanks Ashraf! will follow up again when the parts are received.

[email protected]
[email protected]
dames
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2014 9:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I purchased some NOS bay window indicator lenses from Ashraf. He was quick to reply to my Email and they arrived well packaged and a bit sooner than expected. Thank you Ashraf for a nice smooth transaction Very Happy
rustbus
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2014 10:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Received my bay indicator lenses today. Fast shipping, perfectly NOS.

THANKS Ashraf!
weser999
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 3:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I purchased a NOS early Bay indicator switch from Ashraf. I am very happy with the quality, it is brand new in VW packging. It arrived very quickly. Ashraf is easy to communicate with and quick to reply.

Thanks alot!
babysnakes
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2014 1:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just got my early Bay front signal lenses from Ashraf. They look perfect. Shipping took three weeks as was indicated.

Thanks Ashraf.
NavyGeneral Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2014 5:08 am    Post subject: Egypt Classic Cars Reply with quote

I purchased several items from Egypt Classic Cars-Items arrived via EMS in 8 Days-Great Package with Attention to Detail. Very cordial communication, answers provided to my questions promptly and professionally. From the land of the Pharaoh's, Ashraf it was a pleasure buying from you. ThanksVeryMuch!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
NavyGeneral Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 6:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Another purchase form Egypt Classic Cars-noted a minor mistake, contacted Ashraf, he immediately replied stating the problem would be taken care of. Indeed it was, he posted out another package at his own expense and it arrived well packed and in good order, no hassel, no excuses, he just made it right. You can be sure of superior service and honesty dealing with Egypt Clasic Cars. Thanks once again Ashraf.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
62DoKaGuy
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2015 1:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just received my commercial vent wing latch from Ashraf, as described and looking good. Would do business with him again. Thanks again, Ashraf!

4/62 Double Cab
5/61 Panel (sold)
4/59 Single Cab (sold)
Simon3
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2017 12:47 pm    Post subject: Re: Egypt Classic Cars - [email protected] - Ashraf El-Ma Reply with quote

I bought a Drager fuel gauge arrived as described, excellent NOS condition all complete etc. Would use again without a hesitation.
mekaukauvws
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2017 12:34 pm    Post subject: Re: Egypt Classic Cars - [email protected] - Ashraf El-Ma Reply with quote

Bought some of genuine parts from him and it took about a month to come but it did get to me. So I would buy from him again. The guy is trustworthy.
Yasuhiro Nagai
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2017 7:53 pm    Post subject: Re: Egypt Classic Cars - [email protected] - Ashraf El-Ma Reply with quote

Original Split Bus Headlight Glass lenses NOS

I bought three sets. Three sheets were cracked when it arrived.
He immediately sent me three instead.
It is a reliable seller.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
tom freitag
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2017 9:41 am    Post subject: Re: Egypt Classic Cars - [email protected] - Ashraf El-Ma Reply with quote

Interesting items. Fair prices. Fast reliable shipping. Very good communication. I will buy from Ashraf again.
Dannys
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2017 9:35 am    Post subject: Re: Egypt Classic Cars - [email protected] - Ashraf El-Ma Reply with quote

Just bought a NOS fuel gauge from Ashraf the item is the perfect definition of NOS even with the original box! Fast shipping, thank you Ashraf, I will buy from him again in the future.
abax
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2017 11:57 am    Post subject: Re: Egypt Classic Cars - [email protected] - Ashraf El-Ma Reply with quote

I order recently a Nos ver rear window frame for early split beetle

the price was fair ,the communication excellent

shipping fast and safe!!

I am very happy with my part and

i am looking forward to buy again from Ashraf Very Happy
tcvw52 Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2017 5:04 pm    Post subject: Re: Egypt Classic Cars - [email protected] - Ashraf El-Ma Reply with quote

Thanks Ashraf for the quick service and great communications. Very happy with my purchase.
Erics Custom Jackets
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2018 8:35 pm    Post subject: Re: Egypt Classic Cars - [email protected] - Ashraf El-Ma Reply with quote

Ashraf is very responsive to your questions and his parts are very nice and he ships out very fast highly recommended I would definitely buy from him again
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Instagram Classifieds Feedback
Merlin
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2018 4:44 am    Post subject: Re: Egypt Classic Cars - [email protected] - Ashraf El-Ma Reply with quote

Purchased a NOS pair of barndoor springplate covers...

Very happy with the entire transaction. Will happily purchase from Ashraf again. Thank you. Smile

iowegian wrote:
People who are allowed to have signature lines annoy me.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Agave58
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2018 11:10 am    Post subject: Re: Egypt Classic Cars - [email protected] - Ashraf El-Ma Reply with quote

I just received my set of NOS bulbs in boxes, The boxes were as nice as I had hoped, prompt shipping, excellent transaction.

Thank You
Terry
Jamestown, New York 14701
Stateside Imported Cars/Motors Items Wanted

Sunland Motors
2030 Fremont St Las Vegas, Nevada
Sunland Motors Items Wanted
ovalchris.54
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2018 4:59 pm    Post subject: Re: Egypt Classic Cars - [email protected] - Ashraf El-Ma Reply with quote

I bought a NOS steering wheel from Ashraf and couldn't be happier with any aspect of the transaction. Priced right , good communication, fast to ship and shipping was fast fast fast. From Cairo to Florida in four days. I'm very happy with my purchase.
MortalEngine
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2018 10:49 am    Post subject: Re: Egypt Classic Cars - [email protected] - Ashraf El-Ma Reply with quote

Just received my turn signal lenses from Ashraf - he is a great guy, and easy to deal with! he responds to emails almost immediately, and the shipping was really fast - just a little over a week from Egypt to Seattle. I couldn't be happier with the parts!
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: