Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Girl Slaps Dad In The Face - VW YouTube Channel
Page: 1, 2  Next
Forum Index -> General/Chat Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
SeamusBlack32
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2018 6:53 pm    Post subject: Girl Slaps Dad In The Face - VW YouTube Channel Reply with quote

Link

Hey guys, doing a VW YouTube channel with my daughter. We'll be featuring videos about installs and maintenance for the "simple" VW owner. Laughing Hence the name, Vdub Dummies! Carb install video coming soon. Stay tuned!

Feedback welcome.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
EverettB Premium Member
Administrator

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2018 10:19 pm    Post subject: Re: Girl Slaps Dad In The Face - VW YouTube Channel Reply with quote

Dang, looked like she got you in the ear too. Ouch.
Stop dead photo links! Post your photos to The Samba Gallery!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Facebook Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
SeamusBlack32
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2018 3:38 pm    Post subject: Re: Girl Slaps Dad In The Face - VW YouTube Channel Reply with quote

Right?! She caught me with a cool one there. Training her well!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
67ctbug
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2018 5:13 pm    Post subject: Re: Girl Slaps Dad In The Face - VW YouTube Channel Reply with quote

Subscribed, sounds really cool! I also do a YouTube channel. I really liked the shot of the car where the hubcap came into focus.
'63 Ragtop
'73 914
'73 Dodge W200
'72 Dodge Wrecker
Go Cubs!
World Series Champions 2016
KentPS wrote:
...or the PO envied the terrorists' bus in "Back to the Future". Laughing

mukluk wrote:
He's fine, just waiting for the dragon in winklepickers to move out of his lane.
SeamusBlack32
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2018 5:17 am    Post subject: Re: Girl Slaps Dad In The Face - VW YouTube Channel Reply with quote

Thanks CT. I subscribed to yours too. Cool
67ctbug
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2018 6:07 am    Post subject: Re: Girl Slaps Dad In The Face - VW YouTube Channel Reply with quote

Thanks!
'63 Ragtop
'73 914
'73 Dodge W200
'72 Dodge Wrecker
Go Cubs!
KentPS wrote:

mukluk wrote:
He's fine, just waiting for the dragon in winklepickers to move out of his lane.
TrulyVintage
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2018 6:41 pm    Post subject: Re: Girl Slaps Dad In The Face - VW YouTube Channel Reply with quote

SeamusBlack32 wrote:

Good Dad !

I have (4) Daughters so I feel your pain ....
SeamusBlack32
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2018 11:24 pm    Post subject: Re: Girl Slaps Dad In The Face - VW YouTube Channel Reply with quote

TrulyVintage wrote:
SeamusBlack32 wrote:

Good Dad !

I have (4) Daughters so I feel your pain ....

Thanks Truly! I’m doing my best. 4 daughters?! Holy cow, I’d be a wreck.
79SuperVert
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2018 5:11 pm    Post subject: Re: Girl Slaps Dad In The Face - VW YouTube Channel Reply with quote

You have an amazing relationship with your daughter. Congratulations.

I have two daughters and even though we have a great relationship, I'd never give them the chance to slap me, because I think they would get overenthusiastic and land me in the hospital. Plus I'd have to let both of them have a try, so I'd probably be in traction for a while. Laughing

Wanted: Art Collins VW (Savannah, Georgia) items - license plate surrounds and other items. Also ivory "AM", "FM" and "SW" buttons for a US Blaupunkt Frankfurt.
SeamusBlack32
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2018 8:56 pm    Post subject: Re: Girl Slaps Dad In The Face - VW YouTube Channel Reply with quote

79SuperVert wrote:
You have an amazing relationship with your daughter. Congratulations.

I have two daughters and even though we have a great relationship, I'd never give them the chance to slap me, because I think they would get overenthusiastic and land me in the hospital. Plus I'd have to let both of them have a try, so I'd probably be in traction for a while. Laughing

I hear ya Vert. Luckily she's still a little skinny thing still so I don't have to be too worried yet. Very Happy
chrismredsox1
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2018 1:23 pm    Post subject: Re: Girl Slaps Dad In The Face - VW YouTube Channel Reply with quote

This is totally awesome and your daughter is amazing in front of the camera. I'm looking forward to more episodes. I have a YouTube channel with some vintage VW content (a couple of clips of me giving stickshift lessons to some of my daughter's friends on my '63 ragtop) but its mostly my daughters fastpitch softball team. Looks like your in NorCal; perhaps we'll run into each other at an event (I'll be manning the main entrance gate at Kelley Park). Link to my YouTube channel is below. Chris

https://www.youtube.com/user/chrismredsox1
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
SeamusBlack32
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2018 10:51 pm    Post subject: Re: Girl Slaps Dad In The Face - VW YouTube Channel Reply with quote

chrismredsox1 wrote:
This is totally awesome and your daughter is amazing in front of the camera. I'm looking forward to more episodes. I have a YouTube channel with some vintage VW content (a couple of clips of me giving stickshift lessons to some of my daughter's friends on my '63 ragtop) but its mostly my daughters fastpitch softball team. Looks like your in NorCal; perhaps we'll run into each other at an event (I'll be manning the main entrance gate at Kelley Park). Link to my YouTube channel is below. Chris

https://www.youtube.com/user/chrismredsox1

Thanks Chris! I'll keep a look out for you. that '63 Rag looks sweet!
SeamusBlack32
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2018 9:30 pm    Post subject: Re: Girl Slaps Dad In The Face - VW YouTube Channel Reply with quote

Hey guys. Learned something new! Still figuring out forum etiquette. Guess this is the thread for our Vdub Dummies channel! I’ll post updates here. Thanks for your patience.
SeamusBlack32
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2018 9:31 pm    Post subject: Re: Girl Slaps Dad In The Face - VW YouTube Channel Reply with quote

Link

79SuperVert
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2018 1:18 pm    Post subject: Re: Girl Slaps Dad In The Face - VW YouTube Channel Reply with quote

You're not going to keep the dash handle? That's one of the charms of a vintage Beetle, isn't it?

Wanted: Art Collins VW (Savannah, Georgia) items - license plate surrounds and other items. Also ivory "AM", "FM" and "SW" buttons for a US Blaupunkt Frankfurt.
SeamusBlack32
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 10:35 am    Post subject: Re: Girl Slaps Dad In The Face - VW YouTube Channel Reply with quote

79SuperVert wrote:
You're not going to keep the dash handle? That's one of the charms of a vintage Beetle, isn't it?

Hey Vert. I may be wrong. But I believe since I took out the pad I read that the handle won’t fit right and I would have to do some fabricating to make it work? So I figured since I’m welding up the other holes I would just do those too out of simplicity. Like I said, I’m a Vdub Dummy so please correct me if I’m wrong.
79SuperVert
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 4:34 pm    Post subject: Re: Girl Slaps Dad In The Face - VW YouTube Channel Reply with quote

I don't have any experience with the dash pad Beetles. But could maybe an older grab handle from a non-padded dash fit your bare dash? You can find one pretty cheap in the Samba classifieds and maybe you could try to make it work before you weld up those holes forever.

67ctbug
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 4:40 pm    Post subject: Re: Girl Slaps Dad In The Face - VW YouTube Channel Reply with quote

That's what I was thinking SuperVert. I don't think the dash shape or size changed, they just covered it.
'63 Ragtop
'73 914
'73 Dodge W200
'72 Dodge Wrecker
Go Cubs!
KentPS wrote:

mukluk wrote:
79SuperVert
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 5:02 pm    Post subject: Re: Girl Slaps Dad In The Face - VW YouTube Channel Reply with quote

I'm not saying for sure that it would work, but here's a used handle from a '66-'67, the last year of the unpadded dash. Just $15 plus shipping (I don't know the vendor, I just did a quick search of the classifieds).

https://www.thesamba.com/vw/classifieds/detail.php?id=1958952

SeamusBlack32
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 5:44 pm    Post subject: Re: Girl Slaps Dad In The Face - VW YouTube Channel Reply with quote

Thanks Vert. I’ll look into that!
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> General/Chat All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: