Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Super Bowl LII
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Forum Index -> Off Topic Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
bigdog1962
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2018 1:21 pm    Post subject: Re: Super Bowl LII Reply with quote

Wrastling is real. I've seen the blood. Very Happy

No, my point is I just don't think playback is a good thing. I think they should have left it alone.

Next, there will be an electronic ball and field that will tell you exactly where the ball is supposed to be placed. Well, not really but certainly a thought.
Oprn wrote: I'm getting to the age that any self propelled woman (no wheel chair or walker) looks HOT!! Oooo! look at that Babe! She made it from the dining room all the way to the TV room without help!! Hubba, hubba!!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Long-roofs
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2018 6:24 pm    Post subject: Re: Super Bowl LII Reply with quote

bigdog1962 wrote:

Next, there will be an electronic ball and field that will tell you exactly where the ball is supposed to be placed. Well, not really but certainly a thought.

Why not? I'll ask, what other multi billion dollar business has old men, running around placing a ball where they think it is, measuring with chains? Sounds kinda primitive for big business.

When calls are blown, fans are in an uproar! They wanted all this replay, so let's get it right. Tennis did it....I think, do not watch that, I have seen replays though....and who gives a bleep about tennis?

NFL is huge, still the highest ratings by far, of anything on TV.

"No, I do not own a bleepin' leaf blower"

--
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
cdennisg
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2018 7:04 pm    Post subject: Re: Super Bowl LII Reply with quote

Long-roofs wrote:

NFL is huge, still the highest ratings by far, of anything on TV.

In the US. Soccer (football?) outweighs US football by multiple times in the rest of the world. Not that it matters. Hockey is the only sport worth watching. Wink
Cusser
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2018 7:11 pm    Post subject: Re: Super Bowl LII Reply with quote

Long-roofs wrote:
When calls are blown, fans are in an uproar! They wanted all this replay, so let's get it right. Tennis did it....I think, do not watch that, I have seen replays though....and who gives a bleep about tennis?

I give a #%&*($@$&#!! about tennis, tennis is NOT a game for sissies either. So why not get the calls right? Actually tennis replays/challenges are under 15 seconds !!! And no one ever second guesses those.
1970 VW (owned since 1972) and 1971 VW Convertible (owned since 1976), second owner of each. The '71 now has the 1835 engine, swapped from the '70. Second owner of each. 1988 Mazda B2200 truck, 1998 Frontier, 2014 Yukon, 2004 Frontier King Cab. All manual transmission except for the Yukon. http://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/album_page.php?pic_id=335294 http://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/album_page.php?pic_id=335297
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: