Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Stocknazi - [email protected] - Abeed
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: Stocknazi
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: Yesterday
Hansolo99
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2015 9:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Got my air cleaner that I bought from him. Fast shipping, great communication and all around great experience. Thank you!!
vwbusman66
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2015 6:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had been looking for a set of 6 panels for my 58 SWR panel that would look correct and would look better than my ugly originals.
I emailed Doug and he was ready to help me out. I floundered back and forth because I kept forgetting, and then I realized I needed them on short notice for an upcoming show. He quickly cut the kick panel he didn't have and shipped them out shortly after.
I received the panels quickly although Fed-Ex made the decision to hold the panels for no apparent reason (not Doug's fault at all). They came well packed and undamaged (so I thought). Upon closer inspection, I found a hairline crack on the driver side kick panel near the speedometer cut out (also not Doug's fault, but Fed-Ex's). I thought nothing of it until I tried to install it. I began to push the panel into place, and suddenly the whole panel split in half because of the small hairline.
The material that Doug uses to make the panels is slightly stiffer than stock, which resists warping extremely well and probably doesn't require a vapor barrier, but must be slowly formed to the shape of the curves and just requires some patience (like most things on buses) to install. The passenger side went in flawlessly using the method prescribed by Doug of sliding it in a little at a time, letting it sit, and repeating the process until it is fully installed. He filed a Fed-ex claim with all of the pictures of the damage I sent him, and although he had not heard anything yet, he is shipping out a new panel to replace it at his own expense and hopefully it will be here for my show on Friday and Saturday.
He went above and beyond to ensure he had a happy customer.

I would like to summarize by saying that Doug is a great seller and I would HIGHLY recommend buying from him as he is reliable, prompt, and EXTREMELY helpful. I look forward to doing business in the future with Doug.
James
Click to view image
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Twitter Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Buster1956
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2015 5:06 am    Post subject: Great transaction Reply with quote

Recently purchased j channel from Douglas Abee. Received the parts promptly with reasonable shipping. The channels were just as Doug represented and worked perfectly for our project. Great transaction.
'66 Deluxe Bus
'62 Double Cab
'73 Tin Top Westy.
westyman71
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2015 3:25 pm    Post subject: Re: Stocknazi - [email protected] - Abeed Reply with quote

Doug just bought an item from me.

Offered a very fair price.

Fast payment and no BS.

Wish everyone was like him.

Thank you and enjoy.

Keep on cruising, brothers and sisters.
yarrum
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2016 10:34 pm    Post subject: Re: Stocknazi - [email protected] - Abeed Reply with quote

I brought Bay sliding door inside rubber trim. Good communication fast responds great product hassle free thanks
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Misterbill
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2016 6:45 pm    Post subject: Re: Stocknazi - [email protected] - Abeed Reply with quote

Doug happened to have an odd amount of suspension stops for a bug and having it been him in need to make it a lower even number I made him an offer. I am new here and could understand if somebody was a little leary making deals to a stranger. Matter a fact Doug was the second person I have contacted for a sale, first one actually was a little too leary, ha!
The deal went well Doug's a nice guy.
Thanks!
Bill
Lee Hedges
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2016 8:44 am    Post subject: Re: Stocknazi - [email protected] - Abeed Reply with quote

Bought a pair of NOS T34 muffler baffles at very reasonable price. Great communication, fast shipping, & good guy. Highly recommended!

LEE HEDGES
San Diego California
www.T34World.org
joefriday
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2016 7:03 am    Post subject: Re: Stocknazi - [email protected] - Abeed Reply with quote

I bought some parts from Doug. They were fairly priced, as described, in nice shape. He packaged them well, and shipped promptly. Easy guy to deal with, thanks.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
BUS8ABUG
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2017 7:23 pm    Post subject: Re: Stocknazi - [email protected] - Abeed Reply with quote

I could not be happier. Great communication and fast shipping. THANK YOU.
SAL71
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2017 12:22 am    Post subject: Re: Stocknazi - [email protected] - Abeed Reply with quote

got my item.
Thanks!Fast shipping, beautiful communication, good seller.
Bill Dykes
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2017 11:49 am    Post subject: Re: Stocknazi - [email protected] - Abeed Reply with quote

Got some 40hp valves from Doug. Great stuff,and fast shipping. Fair price too. Thanks again. Bill.
chrysso
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2017 4:36 am    Post subject: Re: Stocknazi - [email protected] - Abeed Reply with quote

Item received, thanks a lot Doug for a nice n smooth transaction.
Greetings from Greece!
Nikos
J S Porter
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 6:15 pm    Post subject: Re: Stocknazi - [email protected] - Abeed Reply with quote

Have sent three emails and my phone number to inquire about 57 lowlight. no response. what is drugs phone number.
ernstben
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2017 8:26 am    Post subject: Re: Stocknazi - [email protected] - Abeed Reply with quote

Ordered a whole set of interior panels for my '59 bus from Doug. One of the panels was damaged in transit and Doug immediately stepped right in to make it right. The new one arrived yesterday and it's great!

Very pleased with both the quality of the panels (can't imagine getting better bang for your buck) and his communication and follow-through.

'63 Ghia Coupe Project
'59 Panel Project
'56 Ragtop Project
andrewtf
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2017 10:21 am    Post subject: Re: Stocknazi - [email protected] - Abeed Reply with quote

I purchased some front door vent/window shades from Doug.
Although not taking paypal or a personal check was very slightly more effort on my part, I certainly understand the reasoning. The transaction was very smooth and easy and the items were exactly as described. I would not hesitate at all to purchase from Doug again.
Bill Dykes
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 2:36 pm    Post subject: Re: Stocknazi - [email protected] - Abeed Reply with quote

Bought exhaust valves from Doug. Good quality and good price. Thanks Doug.Bill.
Z
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 1:28 pm    Post subject: Re: Stocknazi - [email protected] - Abeed Reply with quote

Bought some kick panels from Doug. Great seller - responded quickly to contacts, shipped right away, packed well. Received a great set of panels, nicely finished.

Thanks Doug!
D/A/N
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 5:55 pm    Post subject: Re: Stocknazi - [email protected] - Abeed Reply with quote

I emailed Doug on Sunday about buying a bay window shifter assembly. I told him I needed it before Thursday and he went out of his way to ship it quickly via Priority Mail. He shipped it on Monday. Today is Wednesday and I have the item in hand and it's in advertised condition. Would definitely buy from him again!
EverettB Premium Member
Administrator

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2018 5:14 pm    Post subject: Re: Stocknazi - [email protected] - Abeed Reply with quote

From another thread
Turk186 wrote:
Purchased a read seat back. Was very quick to respond to emails and even call to confirm shipping charges. Item was wrapped and sent within agreed time frames. Overall this seller provide great service.

Would have no problems dealing with Doug again.

Stop dead photo links! Post your photos to The Samba Gallery!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Facebook Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
pemagon9
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2018 10:04 am    Post subject: Re: Stocknazi - [email protected] - Abeed Reply with quote

Excellent seller, fast friendly. Willing to work with you on shipping and payment options. wouldnt hestitate to buy from him again.
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 3 of 5

Jump to: