Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Corbeau Seats in a Warrior Knockdown
Forum Index -> HBB Off-Road Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
nclaybourn
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2018 9:22 am    Post subject: Corbeau Seats in a Warrior Knockdown Reply with quote

Does any one off the top of their head will a Corbeau suspension seats will fit or how they will fit in a warrior knockdown kit? Thinking about building another rail and am thinking about going warrior knockdown kit route. Thanks!
cbeck
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2018 11:14 am    Post subject: Re: Corbeau Seats in a Warrior Knockdown Reply with quote

Widened my beeline frame to fit this style corbeau. Top rail used to follow the bottom rail. Went with this style because the more common style of seats has harness slots too low and the seat top hits your neck instead of the back of your head. The seat cushion is also a little higher, but also removeable. I also raised tthe a @b top hoops but the seat mounts are no longer the low spot on the bottom of the frame. I don't know how the "big boys"fit in some of these rails.
Image may have been reduced in size. Click image to view fullscreen.

Mal evolent
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2018 1:45 pm    Post subject: Re: Corbeau Seats in a Warrior Knockdown Reply with quote

Quote:
I don't know how the "big boys"fit in some of these rails.

When I had a rail, turbo cars were a new thing. You could buy 6 way powered leather seats for chump change, but they had blood on them. Put new ones on in spring, they were still nice at the end of summer and got rank and stanky by next March. Put new ones on...

you could also buy a decent running 1600DP engine for $300 from any junkyard 6 days a week. They sold them 10 to a pallet fresh off the boat from Japan, 30,000 miles on them. Wish I had a pallet sitting here now.

Baja Bugs for Volkswagen Virgins: Index
woodsbuggy
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 8:13 pm    Post subject: Re: Corbeau Seats in a Warrior Knockdown Reply with quote

I have a warrior frame and am using Corbeau GT8 seats, have room for the cutter brakes between the seats and they are very comfortable. The wife and I absolutely love those seats!
Kenric
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> HBB Off-Road All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: