Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

VW Bus Travel Videos
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Forum Index -> Bay Window Bus Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Abscate
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 1:42 pm    Post subject: Re: VW Bus Travel Videos Reply with quote

Thanks for the happy Pup Shoot. Ive got a 10 year old diabetic I am struggling with at the moment.. Crying or Very sad
TheLills.com
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2018 9:17 am    Post subject: Re: VW Bus Travel Videos Reply with quote

Abscate - We understand. Sunday (our dog you see in the video) lost her and our best friend before our cross-country trip began. He was our rock. Since then, we have met some people in Colorado who used CBD oil (non-psychoactive) to treat such ailments. It has saved their dog's lives and added years on, even when their vets said that they had months or just weeks to live. They swear by it and we wish we knew about it when our guy was around. Give yours a big hug Smile - Peace & Love
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
TheLills.com
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2018 9:28 am    Post subject: Re: VW Bus Travel Videos Reply with quote

We headed out of Santa Fe in our VW bus and made our way to a little town in Colorado, called Pagosa Springs. It's supposedly the home of the deepest hot springs in the world and we have no words to describe what a wonderful time we had. We hope everyone enjoys the video! - Peace & Love

Link

Pagosa Springs Colorado Travel Post Link:
http://thelills.com/the-lills-pagosa-springs-colorado-travel-adventure/
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Abscate
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2018 10:05 am    Post subject: Re: VW Bus Travel Videos Reply with quote

TheLills.com wrote:
Abscate - We understand. Sunday (our dog you see in the video) lost her and our best friend before our cross-country trip began. He was our rock. Since then, we have met some people in Colorado who used CBD oil (non-psychoactive) to treat such ailments. It has saved their dog's lives and added years on, even when their vets said that they had months or just weeks to live. They swear by it and we wish we knew about it when our guy was around. Give yours a big hug Smile - Peace & Love

Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

We always talk about having two animals while IRL our number floats between 5-6.

Laughing
richparker
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2018 7:23 pm    Post subject: Re: VW Bus Travel Videos Reply with quote

Pagosa is a great town. We vend at 2 different festivals there in the summer time, The Four Corners Folk Fest and The Fouth of July Fest. I’ve also spent countless days shredding the powder at Wolf Creek Ski Area which usually ends in a soak. Athough I’ve been going to Healing Waters lately which is across the street from the Pagosa Hot Springs. Same water just more affordable, especially when you’re going mutable days in a row while festivaling. Supprised I didn’t see your bus when you were out this way, don’t think I’d miss it with that paint job.
’65 Deluxe Build
’63 Deluxe Build
Manfred58sc
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2018 9:27 pm    Post subject: Re: VW Bus Travel Videos Reply with quote

Very nice, I lived just outside of Pagosa while building an Earthship for a customer years ago. Really kind community ( no pun intended ). Those are some heady nugs you were flashin' , Sativa dominant no doubt. Great installment.
TheLills.com
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2018 9:36 am    Post subject: Re: VW Bus Travel Videos Reply with quote

Abscate - 5-6 is wonderful! They are lucky to have you and each other. The two of us left South Carolina with just our dog Sunday, but the little cat you see in the videos, took one look at us and our bus outside of New Orleans and asked to come with! We couldn't imagine traveling without them! Smile

richparker - We were just at the Wolf Creek Ski Area, it was wonderful!! Pagosa is so special and we have heard about their stellar festivals! We also enjoyed the hot springs and we will definitely make it a point to try the one across the street. We haven't seen a ton of other buses while traveling cross-country, but there was a good amount in Pagosa, which was cool! Smile

Manfred58c - You build Earthships!?! Is there a way we can see some of your work? It was really inspiring to get to meet people of all ages (and in numbers) going to the area for the healing benefits of mj, not just for recreational use. Through so many face-to-face testimonials, it is clear that it's a cure for so many things. Smile

- Peace & Love

Last edited by TheLills.com on Sat Feb 17, 2018 12:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
TheLills.com
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2018 9:46 am    Post subject: Re: VW Bus Travel Videos Reply with quote

While we were in Pagosa Springs, Colorado, on our cross-country adventure, someone mentioned to us the Great Sand Dunes National Park, home of the highest sand dunes in the country. We zoomed on over in our VW bus, rented sandboards, hiked up the dunes and carved down them. It was an awesome experience and we recommend everyone checking it out! - Peace & Love

Link

The Great Sand Dunes Post Link:
http://thelills.com/the-lills-great-sand-dunes-travel-adventure/

Last edited by TheLills.com on Sat Feb 17, 2018 12:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Manfred58sc
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2018 5:05 pm    Post subject: Re: VW Bus Travel Videos Reply with quote

I see no distinction between "recreational" and medicinal use. Its all medicinal by its very nature . One would not refer to vitamin C in those terms. Its only residual prejudice that requires such labeling. PM me for e-ship details. Great dunes vid!
richparker
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2018 5:48 pm    Post subject: Re: VW Bus Travel Videos Reply with quote

Smoke it to get high but promote it for the cure.
’65 Deluxe Build
’63 Deluxe Build
TheLills.com
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2018 8:18 pm    Post subject: Re: VW Bus Travel Videos Reply with quote

Manfred58sc - we agree, it's medicinal either way. It's just some people are using it with the intention of healing, while others may not be aware of the benefits. We're happy you enjoyed the sand dunes video and we''ll definitely PM you regarding the earthships, thank you! Smile - Peace & Love

Last edited by TheLills.com on Sat Feb 17, 2018 12:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Manfred58sc
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2018 9:43 am    Post subject: Re: VW Bus Travel Videos Reply with quote

Maybe we are ready for a "Bongs and Bays" thread to show case all the amazing glass that is being blown around the world. It sure is nice being able to travel in my Bus throughout Colorado without the paranoia of the man hassling me over my "herb-stalk". I oft wonder how many Bus's have survived and thrived because of their association with the counter culture?

How come nobody ever makes a video in eastern Colorado?? "Swell times in Swink", Big laughs in Lamar ?
TomWesty
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2018 11:58 am    Post subject: Re: VW Bus Travel Videos Reply with quote

Manfred58sc wrote:
Maybe we are ready for a "Bongs and Bays" thread to show case all the amazing glass that is being blown around the world. It sure is nice being able to travel in my Bus throughout Colorado without the paranoia of the man hassling me over my "herb-stalk". I oft wonder how many Bus's have survived and thrived because of their association with the counter culture?

How come nobody ever makes a video in eastern Colorado?? "Swell times in Swink", Big laughs in Lamar ?
On my next trip to KS or OK I will have to party down in Lamar. Of course y’all may have to post my bail!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Classifieds Feedback
TheLills.com
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2018 12:22 pm    Post subject: Re: VW Bus Travel Videos Reply with quote

Manfred58sc - We are not familiar with Eastern Colorado, but we just may have to check it out! Thanks for mentioning! Smile - Peace & Love
TheLills.com
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2018 12:32 pm    Post subject: Re: VW Bus Travel Videos Reply with quote

From Colorado, we continued our cross-country adventure in our VW bus with our dog and cat to Sedona, Arizona. It was an amazing experience and there was so much to take in. Enjoy the video! - Peace & Love

Link

Sedona Arizona Travel Video Post Link:
http://thelills.com/the-lills-sedona-arizona-travel-adventure/
Manfred58sc
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2018 8:19 am    Post subject: Re: VW Bus Travel Videos Reply with quote

Kitty is growing up! The Mickey-D's in Sedona is supposed to be "THE" power vortex spot according to the New Ager's. Good video, keep em' coming
richparker
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2018 8:31 am    Post subject: Re: VW Bus Travel Videos Reply with quote

Sedona is beautiful! I travel through there as much as I can, I love Oak Creek Canyon. Not only is it visually pleasing, it’s the only place I know where you can get free delicious spring water.
’65 Deluxe Build
’63 Deluxe Build
sodbuster
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2018 9:00 am    Post subject: Re: VW Bus Travel Videos Reply with quote

Funny, I'm to busy enjoying my travels in my bus and just enjoying my buses in general to bother filming it all. I guess I'm not that self absorbed to consider such time wasters, and then impose on other people how much fun I'm having and don't you wish you could be like me? Well guess what that ain't me! And I'm damn glad of the fact. I have found I enjoy myself more looking at things with the naked eye than constantly filtered through a view finder. I guess you could say I'm not a fan.

Now if you will excuse me I have to go and work on the thousand on one things that need to be done to get the new engine back in my bus so I can get back out on the road for my next adventure.

Sorry no pictures. Wink
TheLills.com
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2018 10:54 am    Post subject: Re: VW Bus Travel Videos Reply with quote

Manfred58sc - Kitty became a cat! We had not heard about that vortex, too funny!! We got your email and we will shoot you one back today!

richparker - Oak Creek Canyon was beautiful! You're lucky to get to spend so much time there! We didn't consider the spring water, but we did glide down Slide Rock!

sodbuster - We are capturing our experiences, so we don't forget them and we hope to excite others about buses and traveling. We have so many wonderful supporters and people that have let us know the positive impact we've made on them. We'd love to see your travels too and hope more people share their fun! - Peace & Love

*If anyone has any VW bus traveling videos, feel free to post them here. Very Happy

Last edited by TheLills.com on Mon Feb 19, 2018 11:06 am; edited 1 time in total
TheLills.com
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2018 11:05 am    Post subject: Re: VW Bus Travel Videos Reply with quote

After a wonderful time in Sedona, we continued our cross-country adventure and visited the Grand Canyon. It was too cold to camp in our VW bus so we made our way to Page, Arizona for an overnight stay and some wild surprises in the morning. We had no idea we were at the home of the sandstones and Horseshoe Bend! Enjoy the video! - Peace & Love

Link

Antelope Canyon + Horseshoe Bend Arizona Travel Post Link:
http://thelills.com/the-lills-arizona-cactus-antel...vel-video/
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Bay Window Bus All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 2 of 6

Jump to: