Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Wheelie Pete - [email protected]
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: Wheelie Pete
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: Today
BulliBill
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2016 7:10 am    Post subject: Wheelie Pete - [email protected] Reply with quote

Pete hooked me up with some cool service brochures for the Vanagons, packaged them up well and was very reasonable (and friendly!). A great seller on theSamba.com in my book! I'll be watching his future ads for more goodies. Thanks Pete!

Bill Bowman
Thornton VW - Stockton

Thanks for any help!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
~laranda
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2016 4:17 pm    Post subject: Re: Wheelie Pete - [email protected] Reply with quote

I purchased a great set of black TMI seat covers for my late model Squareback from Mr. Pete. The communication and payment was smooth and efficient. To top it all off, he added some miscellaneous Type 3 and VW goodies to the package. Super awesome.

All in all, on a scale of 1-10, the whole experience was an 11. Do recommend.

Thanks again!

Luis
Dual Weber 34 ICT (Spain)
Bosch 009 (for now) w/Pertronix
New Gerson/KlassicFab floor pans, welded in in '17

"Far away is close at hand in images of elsewhere"
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Facebook Classifieds Feedback
garyb606
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2016 5:45 am    Post subject: Re: Wheelie Pete - [email protected] Reply with quote

I purchased a vintage John Muir VW service book from Pete. Great item, great price, great communication and quick shipping. Highly recommend.
Thanks Pete.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Mr. Panda
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2017 9:15 am    Post subject: Re: Wheelie Pete - [email protected] Reply with quote

I bought a lot of VW cars and I gotta say awesome seller!, great communication and fast shipping!

Thanks a lot Pete!

Marco
H3LlIoN
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2017 8:38 am    Post subject: Re: Wheelie Pete - [email protected] Reply with quote

Picked up a Bentley manual from Pete and have been texting back and forth all things type 1. Excellent transaction with fast shipping and a very reasonable price. Thank you!
marco815
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2017 7:25 am    Post subject: Re: Wheelie Pete - [email protected] Reply with quote

I have bought a pair nos karmann ghia doors from Pete. Very good parts, well packed and extremly fast shipped! Great seller!
Thank You!
motroit
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2018 2:41 pm    Post subject: Re: Wheelie Pete - [email protected] Reply with quote

I purchased a 67 Beetle deck lid from Pete. He is a great guy and fun to be around. Do not hesitate to buy from him!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Facebook Gallery Classifieds Feedback
dc1962cars
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2018 9:28 pm    Post subject: Re: Wheelie Pete - [email protected] Reply with quote

Purchased some seat bottoms from Pete for my Bug and they were in really good condition. Thanks Pete
Jay Salser Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2018 7:19 pm    Post subject: Re: Wheelie Pete - [email protected] Reply with quote

I posted a wanted ad for NOS Single-port Cylinder Heads. Pete answered my ad for a matched pair. We worked out a price which was pleasing to us both, with shipping and insurance. Pete worked hard to package the heads so that they would arrive in Texas without incident. The heads came today and I unwrapped them. Perfect! Thank you for your patient dealing with me, Pete! And thank you for your attention to detail. jay salser
‘68 Bay
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2018 5:48 pm    Post subject: Re: Wheelie Pete - [email protected] Reply with quote

Pete was a pleasure to deal with, great communication and he described the seat he was selling perfectly. No worries here- great seller! Very Happy
vw356
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2019 8:41 am    Post subject: Re: Wheelie Pete - [email protected] Reply with quote

I just bought a set of convertible doors from Pete.. Very good deal and Pete was extra careful packaging them and shipped them out fast. VERY happy with Pete and hoping to buy more from him in the near future. Thank You Pete!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Costa66
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2020 11:24 am    Post subject: Re: Wheelie Pete - [email protected] Reply with quote

Purchased a set of '66 Bug seats from Pete. Seats arrived Greyhound with no damage and as described. I would use Pete again in the future.

Josh
NZdubby
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2020 4:02 pm    Post subject: Re: Wheelie Pete - [email protected] Reply with quote

Pete was very helpful and went out of his way to help me when it came to providing documentation that was needed to show the transaction was legit. I live in New Zealand.( Beside Australia, bottom of the world , Lord of the Rings )
Great communication and pleasure to deal with in all aspect of the buy.
Recommended to all

Thanks Pete - Hopefully Ill have some orders coming your way Wink Wink
Unclesalty
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2022 4:18 pm    Post subject: Re: Wheelie Pete - [email protected] Reply with quote

Bought used set of 1500cc piston set. Pete was friendly and was able to ship it out for a good price. I would buy from him again.
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: