Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

ratherb-buggin - [email protected] - John Warren
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: ratherb-buggin
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: Yesterday
Sage79
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2015 7:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bought a decent late bay steering wheel from John and am very pleased with the transaction. Thanks, John!
'77 delux 2.0FI 090Auto - now my son's
jeremy k
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2015 6:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great communication and fast shipping great seller!! Thanks again!!!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
61 BUS Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2015 5:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Purchased a bay window tach mount. Very pleased with transaction. Excellent communication. Would definitely do business again.
BUCIOBATISTI
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2015 9:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Super smooth transaction with John, thanks. I appreciate his careful packing of an original paint early Bus wheel as well. Great guy to deal with!

Thanks again.

That's the best place to see the latest things we are up to as well as catch an occasional sneak peek of our latest car and parts listings!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Kalapaki Papa
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2015 8:37 pm    Post subject: John Warren ratherb-buggin Reply with quote

John responded to a WTD ad I had up. I made an offer on the item and John thanked me but said he'd like to test the water and see if someone would offer higher. After a couple weeks john emailed me and said if I was still interested he meet me at a bit more than my orig offer(postage basically). I agreeded and paypaled him. Within a few days the item was on its way and less than a week later I'm looking at the item!

Nicely done John! Packed well and as promised! Honest and a real nice fella to boot!
Thank you!
61 L380 sedan
62 SO33 L380
63 standard micro
63 cabrio
64 KG coupe
64 sedan
66 sedan
67 beetle
70 empi GTV
70 VWOA Formula Vee
73 Economotors super beetle
74 GSR / German look rally tribute super beetle
76 cabrio
& a bunch of non-vw rolling stock parked in and around the barn. Just can’t help myself!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Attictrove
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2015 5:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A truly top notch dude!! Only wish I had more to sell to him. Honest, kind....the type of guy you'd like to have a beer with. Buy from this guy, you won't find any better!!!
restojohnny
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2015 7:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

John is AWSOME !!!!!!!!! bought it friday got it monday OH YEAH thanks John for the good's Cool
53 LHD, LH cargo door standard kombi
54 Pre-A Porsche
55 oval ribbed door non-semiphore
56 semiphore ragtop
63 notchback (work in progress)
67 OG black paint beetle sedan empi accessorized
67 original Empi GTV beetle convertible !!
67 euro squareback
67 deluxe walkthru (work in progress)
67 convertible ghia (work in progress)

"STAY OUTTA MY BACKYARD !!! "
Bill Silvestri Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2015 12:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have been running a WTB add for a very rare Karmann Ghia RHS mirror for over a year and John came to my rescue! I never thought I would find one and in fact, it found me, thanks to John. There is a SAMBA god!
Great guy. Reputable and reliable. I wouldn't hesitate to buy from John again and again. You won't be disappointed!
ataraxia
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2015 8:05 pm    Post subject: Re: ratherb-buggin - [email protected] - John Warren Reply with quote

I bought a NOS part from John - and it arrived slightly damaged - but John made it right.

I'd buy from John again in the future without hesitation.
jwp67
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2016 4:21 am    Post subject: Re: ratherb-buggin - [email protected] - John Warren Reply with quote

Repeat customer here! Bought an ignition cover plate for my 69. Fit like a glove and well packed. Thanks John!
rcroane Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2016 4:56 pm    Post subject: Re: ratherb-buggin - [email protected] - John Warren Reply with quote

I bought a NOS cylinder head from John for my '65 bug. He was great to work with....gave me a fair deal and promptly responded to all my questions. I was especially pleased with the care that John took to package the head for a safe journey to my house.

Thanks, John. It was a pleasure doing business with you! Applause

Bob Roane
fla2smoker
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2016 7:27 am    Post subject: Re: ratherb-buggin - [email protected] - John Warren Reply with quote

Used John's day job to help get a complete 66 rear clip shipped from California to Florida in one week. Awesome guy to deal with and definitely will do business with again....
BeaterBarndoor
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2016 5:00 am    Post subject: Re: ratherb-buggin - [email protected] - John Warren Reply with quote

John bought something from me. Great communication, pleasure to deal with. Paid immediately. Thanks for the business!

Whaaaaat?
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Gallery Classifieds Feedback
NavyGeneral Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2017 10:12 pm    Post subject: Re: ratherb-buggin - [email protected] - John Warren Reply with quote

I purchased a rare part from John. He worked with me on payment mode, as I sometimes experience problems with PayPal on Dial Up (yeah one of the 10 percent). He was courteous and very patient and all worked out well. Thanks John for the great part.
Critter1
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2017 11:20 am    Post subject: Re: ratherb-buggin - [email protected] - John Warren Reply with quote

Replied and shipped very fast. Packaged extremely well. Smooth transaction. THANKS!
relevitch
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2017 2:23 pm    Post subject: Re: ratherb-buggin - [email protected] - John Warren Reply with quote

Just bought a bus off John and he has been an excellent guy to deal with.
Great communication.
Good honest photos.
Even went to view a car for me that wasn't his own. Cool
I would highly recommend him, and anyone buying and importing a VW from the US to the UK use him with confidence.

Thanks again John, and i look forward to you finding me my dream bus. Very Happy
61 BUS Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2018 3:21 pm    Post subject: Re: ratherb-buggin - [email protected] - John Warren Reply with quote

Just bought a funky green front floor for my 71 Bus from John. Exactly as described. Excellent transaction! Thanks again!
VDubJD
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2018 4:56 pm    Post subject: Re: ratherb-buggin - [email protected] - John Warren Reply with quote

I bought a front lower valance panel from John recently for my '75 Rabbit. John was very quick to respond to the questions I had. He packed this panel so well that it arrived without any dings or damage, I was so happy to see the care taken with this NOS panel! It was a quick and easy transaction, I definitely will buy more from him in the future if I can.

Thanks John!

- Jon David/VDubJD
MikeSoCal
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2018 11:02 pm    Post subject: Re: ratherb-buggin - [email protected] - John Warren Reply with quote

I ordered some early bay overrider spacers from John. He was highly responsive to emails, supplied me with the tracking # and I received them a couple of days later. Highly recommended. Thanks!
Suboval
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2018 7:30 am    Post subject: Re: ratherb-buggin - [email protected] - John Warren Reply with quote

I purchased a NOS quarter panel from John. I was worried about shipping it, but John assured me that the packaging that he would do would keep it safe. And he wasn't kidding! It was THE most EPIC packaging job I have EVER seen.
I would defintely do business with John again!

There's two things we learn from history:
1.) History repeats itself.
2.) We don't learn from history.
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

Jump to: