Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

noneed - [email protected]
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: noneed
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: January 13, 2024
wcfvw69 Premium Member
Samba Purist

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2017 6:59 pm    Post subject: Re: noneed - [email protected] Reply with quote

I bought a few NOS parts from Chris. He even threw in an extra part for free. Excellent communication and fast shipping. I would buy from him again without a doubt.

Thanks!

Decades of VW and VW parts restoration experience.
The Samba member since 2004.

**Now rebuilding throttle bodies for VW's and Porsche's**
**Restored German Bosch distributors for sale or I can restore yours**
**Restored German Pierburg fuel pumps for sale or I can restore yours**
**Restored Porsche fuel pumps or I can restore yours**
**Restored Porsche distributors or I can restore yours**
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
69aircooled
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2017 7:05 pm    Post subject: Re: noneed - [email protected] Reply with quote

I bought some NOS parts and got them really quick. The packaging was excellent. Chris has some nice stuff and communicates well. I would definitely buy with him again.
lownslow55
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2017 6:23 am    Post subject: Re: noneed - [email protected] Reply with quote

Great seller, fast shipping. Item was exactly as described and packaged like a pro. Thanks you.
79SuperVert
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2017 5:24 pm    Post subject: Re: noneed - [email protected] Reply with quote

Just bought some parts from Chris. Easy, fast, enjoyable transaction. Thanks, Chris.

Wanted: Art Collins VW (Savannah, Georgia) items - license plate surrounds and other items. Also ivory "AM", "FM" and "SW" buttons for a US Blaupunkt Frankfurt.
fredgBaja72
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2017 1:59 pm    Post subject: Re: noneed - [email protected] Reply with quote

Bought a really nice glove box door from Chris. Great communication more than fair price and super fast shipping! Nice packing for shipping as well! You can't go wrong buying parts from Chris!! Applause
Vw Folks
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2017 6:45 pm    Post subject: Re: noneed - [email protected] Reply with quote

Bought a scoop for the front hood vent from Chris and it was exactly as described. easy transaction and would definately do business wjth him again.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Munkybugg
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 6:36 am    Post subject: Re: noneed - [email protected] Reply with quote

I got a couple of 019 distributors from Chris. He cut me a good deal for buying both and was fast to ship them.
He had those things packed up really well for shipping, and they are in really good shape for rebuild, just as he described.
Don't hesitate buying from this guy, if he has what you need.
Thanks again!

"If you ain't first, your last"
flyinglow94
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2017 9:51 pm    Post subject: Re: noneed - [email protected] Reply with quote

We purchased two Oberg oil filters from Chris. They came fast and packed like the baby Jesus. His communication was awesome too! We're very happy with the entire transaction. What a blessing, there needs to be more people like him.

Thank you very much,

Chris & Arlene
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Brian_e
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2017 2:19 pm    Post subject: Re: noneed - [email protected] Reply with quote

Same as everyone else...crazy good packing and super fast. Parts were better condition then I expected.

Brian
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Facebook Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
garyloos
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2017 2:57 pm    Post subject: Re: noneed - [email protected] Reply with quote

I order a thermostat and bracket for my 1972 super conv. It was shipped on Monday and I received it today two days later. T-stat and bracket looked brand new and I was pleased with the price.

I would buy from him again.

1972 Super Convertible
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
vwtoby64
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2018 9:07 pm    Post subject: Re: noneed - [email protected] Reply with quote

Fantastic packaging and super fast shipping. Items were better than described! I will happily buy from again!

Collector of all things Hazet.

For guidance on Hazet toolkits: Hazetguide.com

1964 Ruby red sedan
1962 Yukon yellow convertible
2018 Black Tiguan SEL Premium
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Classifieds Feedback
wcfvw69 Premium Member
Samba Purist

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2018 1:02 pm    Post subject: Re: noneed - [email protected] Reply with quote

I purchased a used part from Chris. His communication was great and he shipped fast while doing a great job packaging the part.

Thanks Chris

ryanjoe
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 6:35 pm    Post subject: Re: noneed - [email protected] Reply with quote

I bought a pack of 6 flasher relays and he sent 7. He responds really fast and shipped the items even faster. The packaging was excellent. Couldn't ask for better
jwp67
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2018 1:28 pm    Post subject: Re: noneed - [email protected] Reply with quote

I just got a distributor and parts from Chris. I agree with everything I have read in his feedback: fast shipping, excellent communication, packed well. Like others have noted, he found and extra piece and threw that in also. It doesn't get any better than this. Thank you!
wcfvw69 Premium Member
Samba Purist

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2018 1:53 pm    Post subject: Re: noneed - [email protected] Reply with quote

Another excellent transaction with Chris. Quick communication, excellent packing and fast shipping.

Thanks Chris

ryan74super
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2018 11:55 pm    Post subject: Re: noneed - [email protected] Reply with quote

I didn't even read the comments of his feedback prior to purchase. His ad was very thorough and well documented with photos from all angles. The communication was quick, his packaging top notch, items were in better shape than I'd expected and at a very reasonable price. Wouldn't hesitate buying from again.
JahKewn
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2018 6:50 pm    Post subject: Re: noneed - [email protected] Reply with quote

Bought a steering wheel from Chris, came exactly as described, well-packed, and was had at a great price. Excellent communication! Five stars all around!!!
1960 euro crusty 1
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2018 7:35 pm    Post subject: Re: noneed - [email protected] Reply with quote

great guy nice parts and great shipping and packing!!! smooth and fast
nolamm
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2018 5:33 pm    Post subject: Re: noneed - [email protected] Reply with quote

Great transaction and communications. Item description was spot on. Well packed and shipped promptly. Hope to do more business with this seller in the future. Thanks Chris.

Mike
Type 5 Joe
Banned

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2018 9:55 pm    Post subject: Re: noneed - [email protected] Reply with quote

Sold me an awesome Formula Vee shifter... Better condition than described.

Well packed, timely, smooth transaction all around.

Added to my preferred person to deal with list. Wink

Thank You!
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

Jump to: